Homosexuality an Addiction, Says Candidate

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Giambattista, Nov 25, 2009.

?

Homosexuality is an addiction. Heterosexuality is not.

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    56.8%
  3. Anything can be an addiction! Define the word!

12 vote(s)
    32.4%
  1. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

That is correct I have never been to Korea.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

Somehow I knew that even saying the first thing to you would eventually bring me into a fucking Jesus conversation. Ugh. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth [spits].

So, let me get this straight, you think that being a fag has nothing to do with genetics, but you believe that people's skin is black or white or yellow because of the genetic codes buried deep within their helix? You believe that one might have black, or blonde hair also from these codes? ...But you completely disavow the notion that it IS indeed very possible for a man to be attracted to another, or a woman to another due to codes within them that are not fully understood?
    Are you a scientist specializing in this area of study? [NO].

With that said, it IS indeed impossible for you, just as I, to really know one way or the other? [YES].

It makes me sad that people who consider themselves good people and actually try to make themselves better moral people regress the way they do when sexuality comes to play. You see, as a Christian, you've been programmed by your church and parents too most likely, to... Nevermind.

And honestly, the only way you could know that being gay is a fetish, would be if that was a fetish you had to overcome.

Oh, but you are right that god didn't make us fags. He didn't.
    ...And he didn't make you either, we evolved.

So, if the penis wasn't meant to go anywhere else, and from an evolutionary standpoint I will agree, but you know you've put one in your mouth before... So wouldn't that be considered sodomy? [Thunder rolls].
    You sodomite. Better hope you don't look back, god will reach his hand down and turn you into a pillar of salt.
    Fool.

And lastly, don't ask me any more questions about being gay. However I will answer this one: Do I like being gay? Well, do you like being straight?

Of course. I am who I am and I hold no shame in that. I love hot, filthy man-on-man sex and, in fact, I think I'll go have some of that later on tonight and continue my illness.

For your enjoyment:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. blackfoundations Registered Senior Member

The genetic properties you just named are all on physical appearance, not mental. And even if there was no God.. I would think the same damn thing.
    I am no scientist, but I have alot of gay friends, and have done my own studies.
    In fact, I even had a best friend that was a lesbian, that could have swore she was a les, she still claims she is a les.
    She fell in love with me and even tried to cast a spell on me to make me fall for her, but then she had sex with my now ex-boyfriend, and then that's when I got to thinking..

And just because you are gay, that makes me no better than you just because I am straight (referring to morality).

We evolved with intelligence, so we would know that being homo is not right.
    And you are just a sex addict.
    So you like it extra freaky, with that hot man-on-man sex (fetish).

It's not like you are actually attracted to the mind..
    If the guy wasn't "hot" to you, you would not have it any other way.

You want the ultimate sex challenge (being with someone of your own sex).
    A challenge excites you.

You do not think deeply enough on why you feel the way you feel.
    You just let it go.

Go ahead, rejoice with your gay sex, because that is all you care about.

For your enjoyment:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I find Abrahamic religion to be far more distasteful than anyone's sexuality. The fact that it is natural (translated into modern terminology, Jung said that supernaturalism is an instinct that we happen to have inherited through a genetic bottleneck like Mitochondrial Eve) does not lend respect to any argument that something is preferable because it is natural.
    To be fair, a few years ago research was reported suggesting that sexual orientation may be the result of conditions in utero, rather than DNA. I haven't seen anything more about it.
    Islam is just as bad, and arguably worse.

Protestants tend to be more repressed sexually than Catholics and they are generally the ones who are more militant in their homophobia. The conservative Protestant congregations are much harsher on pre- and extramarital sex than the Catholics, which obviously includes homosexual sex. Catholic communities are generally a little less likely to go after gays with torches and pitchforks as long as they simply keep it private. Frankly I think their biggest problem with gays is that they're not doing their part to increase the population. To quote Monty Python, "Every sperm is sacred."

8. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

9. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

An interesting observation. Thank you for allowing me to further my point... So you don't believe in the power of genetics to cause homosexual animals, but I don't see you questioning the power of one single extra chromosome to cause down syndrome. What's up with that?

Two things about this:
    A. Check your usage, you make no sense with this
    B. You don't get to use the term 'les' unles you are a gay woman or man. Watch yourself, some 'les' will kick the Jesus out of you one day for that.

WHAT? We evolved so that we would know the "sin" in being gay? [Snickers]. I really feel for you, you're so misguided.

And I'm a sex addict? Really? Hmm. I didn't know that.

And I love how you know more about me than I do... apparently [from the things you say] yet you've no idea who I am at all nor have me met.

And who used the words 'extra freaky'? [Looks around].

That's all I care about? Hm, apparently you haven't read my threads or posts on a plethora of subjects...

And what a cute picture! [Like that would ever bother me].
    ...Where is MZ3boy when you need him?

10. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

Interesting. All of it. And I had no idea about the in utero thing. I'll have to do some reading.

11. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Many of the Islamic communities have gone much further toward the complete suppression of pre- and extramarital sex than most Christian communities, by the draconian method of simply keeping women locked away where they are unable to meet any man until they're married, and then unable to meet any man except their husbands.

Add to this the common practice of polygamy in medieval Islamic communities, and you end up with a population of terminally horny men--which surely goes a long way toward explaining why so many of them are freakin' looney. There were literally zero female prostitutes, so some men impersonated women and became prostitutes. Of course no one was fooled, but if you get a man horny enough he'll get his rocks off first and then stop to ponder the foul evil immorality of what he has just done. The life of a male prostitute in these societies was pretty risky, sort of like the praying mantis being killed immediately after copulation.

You can not only be executed for gay sex, but simply murdered.

12. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

I eagerly await the day that Islamic countries [maybe this is the wrong way to say this] catch up with the more liberal parts of the world.

13. PsychoTropicPuppy Bittersweet life? Valued Senior Member

Well, apparently acid does the job, too, nowadays.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...n-boy-who-refused-sex-with-Muslim-cleric.html

Well, the Ottoman empire sure was full of female sex slaves and bacchas. Females were kept in private harems, and young boys were used in military camps, and other areas where only men were allowed.

And pederasty is apparently not the same as homosexuality. Apparently from their perspective it's only gay sex if the sex is done between two adult men, and how adult they are is defined by their beard, no beard = boy, beard = man. Apparently young boys are not considered as men until they grow a beard.

14. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Scholars who make it their business to study these things say that the evolution of Islam has been tracking just about six hundred years behind Christianity right from its start. By that reckoning it's just about ready to enter its Reformation, and these scholars see telltales of that occurring now.

Of course that may bode well for the future but if you read up on European history you'll find that the Reformation itself was not a peaceful happy time for those who had to live through it. And of course the aforementioned scholars would wisely nod their heads and say that they see telltales of that too.
    The Turks are descended from the Mughals, basically the western branch of the Mongolian hordes who intermarried with everybody they met along the way and even picked up their religion. The Ottoman Empire was in many ways strikingly different from the Arab hegemony we see in the modern Islamic Middle East. For example, the Jews were treated better by the Ottomans than by any other rulers until there was at last an America for them to migrate to. They were true second-class citizens with legal rights that were enforced, much better off than their cousins in Christian Europe, one of whose defining characteristics for a thousand years was its antisemitism.

15. Muslim Immortal Valued Senior Member

Even some animals show homosexual tendencies

Anyway, those pictures of those men kissing are pretty sickening, no doubt homosexuals will feel the same when looking at a picture of a man and a woman kissing, now if it was two women kissing, that is pure heaven!!!

16. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

Well, of course. Great change and social turbulence always accompany each other, don't they?

17. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

those pictures dont really make me feel disgusted, maybe thats just your culturally influenced sense of homophobia kicking in. two men kissing doesnt make me any more or less uncomfortable than a man and a women doing the same. if either of those two groups were blatantly going at it in front of me i would feel ill at ease regardless of their sexual preference however.

18. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

Three things:

1. Humans are animals. Of course there are gay tendancies.
    2. Don't you think your last statement is a bit of a double standard?
    3. I don't feel any more or less disgusted when seen two men, a man and woman, or two women kissing. Love is just that to me, love.

Oh, and one more thing... Don't speak for the gays. We don't want anyone speaking for us any more than you want a Christian speaking for muslims.

19. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Gay men generally are nonplussed by heterosexual love scenes because they have been seeing them all their lives and they're used to it.

I'm not terribly comfortable with lesbian love scenes, but I'm getting used to it because it's become acceptable on TV. I'm sure our descendants will feel the same way about love scenes between gay men once they become accustomed to it.

Nothing offends me more than to see someone taking religion seriously.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Er, shouldn't that be "not nonplussed"?

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nonplussed

21. takethewarhome midnatt klarhet Registered Senior Member

Wouldn't it then be double negative?

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Only "sort of", since there isn't a verb "to be plussed".

23. krazedkat IQ of "Highly Gifted"-"Genius" Registered Senior Member

This guy is simply a tool. Homosexuality is not an addiction... -.- I'd say that HETEROsexulity is more of an addiction than homosexuality.