Homosexual Characteristics

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Mickmeister, Mar 1, 2007.

1. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Pretty soon, Genji will have everybody on ignore, so he can just type away in peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

seriously. can anyone please say what i have done? I know genji can't be up for it !

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Bells Staff Member

Aside from being rude you mean? You equated being homosexual with having a bowel motion. Could you be any more insulting?

One does not decide to simply be gay, as though one decides to wear this type of underwear for a day. I would suggest you read up on homosexuality before making such outrageous and frankly insulting statements.

---------------------------------------------------------

*Mod Warning*

Flaming and/trolling will be dealt with accordingly.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Stupid. Pure and stupid. Bells.
    I didn't equate anything with anything. By the way this is an edit. I'm pretty emotional when it comes to someone giving me a stupid fucking moderation warning. I've done hella worse, and in my post no where is any rudeness. As a matter of fact, I thought I was nice, actually... Genji made me feel bad and now I call both he and you ...
    wrong

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

Even with all their hate and ignorance they just HAVE to crowd into every thread on the subject. I shouldn't have taken his bait. Warning Noted. He's on Ignore now anyway.

9. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Who says gay people are born that way?

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

existabrent:

Genji's post was "too attacking"? Go back and read YOUR post - the one he was responding to.

You need to learn some manners. You need to grow up.

And if you can't manage that, I can assure you that, as a moderator, I will make it my personal mission to at least make sure you abide by the forum rules.

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I do.

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

It's a problem with bigots. The mainstream of humanity lives on a set of illusions that it knows things that it doesn't and has authority and superiority that are only supported by more men and more guns and not by reason. They form their little fantasies that they pass off as some kind of sure knowledge of the world and they screw around and obsess and behave like paranoid psychopaths and try to act like a group mind but it works out that the intelligence of that group mind is all lowest common denominator, so that stupid looks smart.

These people are breeders because they see that as their right, by conquest and by moral superiority. They are also intensely afraid of anything that would change the paradigms by which they operate. Thus, control of the intellectual, control of the peculiar, and control of the sexually different are paramount to them.

13. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

How do you know James R?

14. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

James R, don't tell me you were sexually attracted to men when you were a day old, I couldn't bear it.

15. Genji Registered Senior Member

I'm impressed. I agree word for word. We're an easy target too. America HATES gays, deeply detests them, more than they hate Muslims or Mexicans. We have no way to fight back, no political power, no wealthy foreigner to give us a big TV Network, we are always there for target practice. It just amazes me this trash just HAS to run toward any discussion on gays. Then they announce their self righteous condemnation, childish insults and even profess to KNOW we CHOSE to be a hated minority. I just don't have the energy for the same spitting contests over & over again.

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Real Christians don't hate homosexuals Genji, we just think you practice a very bad habit, and so, show some poor judgment. You do have a choice regarding where you will stick your noodle.

17. Bells Staff Member

Oh? You really think you weren't rude? You thought you were nice?

You think being homosexual and passing a bowel movement are somehow related and similar? You don't think that is rude or insulting? You actually think you were "nice"?

Let me advise you that not only was it down right rude, it was insulting in the extreme.

Genji replied with a lot more politeness than you actually deserved.

18. Bells Staff Member

You actually think that one day old babies feel sexual attraction ice?

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

How do you know the opposite is true?

I don't remember commenting on who I am or am not sexually attracted to. My sexuality is a private matter. If I want to discuss it with you, I'll bring it up. Until then, you can leave that topic alone. It's none of your business, and it's impolite.

Geez you people have a lot to learn. (Doesn't your bible teach you manners? What about your parents?)

Why do you care what he does with his genitals?

20. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

He let his sexual preference be known, and claims it's quite normal, and just aok for everybody to do, but there are many who disagree, for a variety of reasons.

21. Bells Staff Member

So he let his sexual preference be known? And?

Is it any of your business who anyone has sex with?

For your information, it is perfectly normal to be homosexual, just as it is perfectly normal to be hetrosexual. Do you understand now? You did not choose to be hetrosexual. You just are. You were born that way. Now I know this might be a bit too much for you to take in, but it really is quite simple.

Whether you disagree or not is really of no consequence. You have no right to insult or dictate the sexual orientation of any other individual. The same applies to existabrent.

22. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

I don't care about their disagreements. Do they plan to use violence to express disagreement, or harassment?

23. draqon Banned Banned

gay people threaten this civilization by: not contributing to the population increase, by creating even more demoralized individuals who also do not commit to population increase, by not favoring evolution (not that they had good DNA in the 1st place), and finally by generating AIDS all throughout gene pool.

Its time action was taken.