Homophobia

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Jan Ardena, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Wait a while. You'll probably have it too, sooner or later.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. billvon Valued Senior Member

And yet with five kids raised in EXACTLY the same environment - one will be gay and four will be straight. Must be something more than just the environment.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Once again..Why do you have a problem with sex for sex's sake? Why do you think other people have problems with it? It's the most natural thing in the world. Are you just bitter because you don't get laid anymore? Sounds like it.

Last edited: May 12, 2013
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wellwisher Banned Banned

The induction of homosexuality has to do with the personality firmware, which are the genetic based programs that define human nature. When we are born, these firmware are analogous to the seeds of a plant which has the genetic instructions to sprout and unfold into a characteristic plant with its special foliage, flowers and fruit. But like real plants, the external environment will play a role in the final output of the firmware. Things like the sun, amount of light, water, clouds, shade, nutrients, minerals, pH, soil structure, CO2 concentration, mold, bugs, fire, temperature, can all play a role in the final plants.

You can start with one tomato, take the seeds ,so they all have the same parent DNA and then give some of these seeds to group of people to grow. The green thumbs will cause the plants to end up strong and healthy, while the black thumbs will get a far different result all with the seeds of the firmware having the same DNA. The same is true of the personality firmware. The DNA is important because no matter what you do it will always be a tomato plant. However, the environment impacts the plant as it grows.

Science is way behind, so it make it hard for me to discuss the layout of the firmware. But it is possible to cause on one firmware aspect to stall its normal development; plant stalls. But we may green thumb another firmware aspect. The garden is not uniform.

As an analogy, say I put your left arm in a cast for ten years, but provide your right arm all types of exercise tools. The body would like to develop more balance at the genetic level, but the cast will force an imbalance in spite of the DNA. Eventually, atrophy, over compensation and force of habit could cause this imbalance to stick, with one arm larger and more functional than the other. Some would say this is genetic. It is genetic in the sense, that the genetic unfolding met up with an external push.

When I say prime directive, one firmware should hand off to the next; horse should reach the water. But if only one arm is working and the other is put in a cast, the result is not based on the DNA of the seed; environmental. Instincts and DNA are very conservative and will not change content simply because liberals want it to. But we can cast one of the arms and black thumb it; zoo.

8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Absolutely. Contrary to the homophobes out there who claim you can turn tomato plants into potato plants. You can trim the tomato plant back to prevent it from ever bearing fruit but it will still always be a tomato plant. Isn't nature fabulous?

9. Rav Valued Senior Member

Among practitioners of certain flavours of Hinduism, if sex is to be engaged in at all, it must be strictly for the purpose of procreation. Not only that, great care must be taken to ensure that one does not get lost in the pleasure of the act. Any sort of sexual activity, even between consenting adults, even if they are married, that falls outside of this context, would be considered illicit.

Of course this is all in stark contrast to other religious views that hold that within the context of marriage, sex is a gift from God that is supposed to be enjoyed. Whether or not you're allowed to use birth control techniques, and therefore "enjoy sex for sex's sake" depends on what particular denomination/sect you belong to. Unfortunately however there doesn't seem to be any recourse for homosexuals other than complete abstinence. But given that collectively the religious world can't manage to assume a harmonious position on sex, or a lot of other seemingly important (if not critical) issues, I'm not sure that we're dealing with a god's actual opinion on the matter, even if one does exist.

10. arauca Banned Banned

Something ? Take the case of my brother in law . Mother domineering , 8 kids 5 female 3 male the younger male was a sickly individual, mother and the girls have babied him , he become a sissy boy , he was sent to a Jesuit school , they finished him in making him a homosexual . the other male first born ok second born healthy become a priest the a chaplain in the military, . So here is a life history of one individual , I have seen wile growing up boys cuddled by mother and mother been domineering the boys become sissy. And from sissy to homo can be a down road.

11. arauca Banned Banned

You just want to justify something which is not there. Think about 2 weeks before birth and the domineering mother which probably secretes more estrogen perhaps could have some thing to do , but is the father is macho that could overcome . Go on analyses your situation why you become a homosexual.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There is nothing about that statement that isn't idiotic.

13. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

That you even use the word "sissy" to describe a child speaks volumes about your maturity level. What are you like 12? You certainly have the grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills of a 12 year old.

14. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

I have nothing to justify to anyone. Gay is just "there" like being left-handed or blue eyed is just "there". It's just a simple amoral fact. There's nothing to be approved about it or disapproved about it. It's just part of being human.

15. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

NOTE FROM A MODERATOR:

I have already warned another member: the use of insulting words about ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation, like "nigger," "raghead" and "homo," are forbidden on SciForums (except in a discussion of the words themselves, as in this case).

If we allow this kind of ignorant, sleazy, hateful language, the website will be blocked by filters in corporate and educational networks, as well as by parents monitoring their children's computers.

You have now been warned. If you use it again you will be banned. We can't take this risk.

16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Jan Ardena,

Maybe.

But I'm confused. What is "homosexual behaviour"?

What particular behaviour or behaviours are you referring to? And can you tell me why you disapprove of it/them?

17. arauca Banned Banned

I have not been using that " H" word but as I have notice in this posts that other members are using it so I used it for short cut , So If you want to discriminate against me particularly that really shows what you are .

18. arauca Banned Banned

I know you are superior . Here we are attempting to describe as what environment produces homosexuals. So lets discuss the subject and not my grammar, I don't read twice what I type to show how my English is . The point is the content in the package and not the wrapping .

19. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

arauca:

Are you worried that homosexual people might make you turn gay if they "propagate" their sexuality at you?

Is it ok for Beyonce, say, to flounce around on stage wearing very little? Would that be flaunting her sexuality at all? Or not? Is it ok for heterosexual people to flaunt their sexuality? Is kissing in public acceptable for anyone? Holding hands? Please explain.

How do you know?

I hate to break it to you, but men don't generally get pregnant at all.

What exactly is your point about pregnancy? Do you have one?

wellwisher:

Everybody wants unconditional love. But I doubt that homosexual people expect it any more than heterosexual people do.

You think lesbians are "hot" because you imagine that all they really need is a good man (like you) to "turn" them heterosexual. But actually, lesbians are gay, just like homosexual men.

Bowser:

Please explain to me what is immoral about being sexually attracted to somebody of the same sex. I don't understand how that is immoral.

Or is it some particular unspecified "behaviour" you're concerned about, like Jan Ardena? If that's it, please identify the behaviour and explain to me why it is immoral.

You mean morally wrong, I suppose. Why?

And I get the impression you think sexual orientation is a choice. Do you?

I think it's a fairly accurate description, up to a point. But at the root of your average homophobe, I think, is more a sense of disgust than fear. Many homophobes tend to fixate of the act of anal intercourse. They don't like the idea of it, and it disgusts them. And the (probably false) perception that another man might want to perform such an act with them strikes a deep fear into their heart. This provokes the "fight or flight" response, resulting in anger and/or avoidance behaviours in the homophobe.

Username:

Do you think "homos" should have lower "privilege" than "strait" people? Why?

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Is this code for "If you ban me, you must be homosexual"?

Do you think that implying somebody is homosexual is an insult?

Would you be afraid if somebody called you a homosexual?

21. billvon Valued Senior Member

Exactly. If the father is strong enough, his macho-ness will spill out of his loins, get into the uterus and counteract the sissy estrogen. Of course he might have to "show her who's boss" to get that machnoness to really penetrate.

22. arauca Banned Banned

I will answer you previous post to me slowly.
    "Is this code for "If you ban me, you must be homosexual"? It doesn't have any thing to do with, If, then , because that would be an insult. And to insult a man , is to have a confrontation, unless I am ready
    Were I grew up it is . You don't say to a man " Maricon "
    I know what I am . and I would not like some coll me what I am not.

23. arauca Banned Banned

I think you misunderstood my point. My point was at the last month prior birth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.