homework

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by spuriousmonkey, Jan 17, 2003.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

i know it is old, but maybe some of the youngsters have never heard of it, but wouldn't you like it if someone else wrote your homework for you?

well, if your homework is to write a postmodern essay look no further:

http://www.elsewhere.org/cgi-bin/postmodern/

this is a postmodern essay generator. Strangely enough, the essay produced by this program sometimes make more sense than deliberately written postmodern essays by scholars.

Are there any other means out there to lighten the scientific burden placed upon the fragile schoulders of our precious new generation on the net?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

do you really think discerning teachers and college profs aren't aware of those kinds of hijinks? one teacher i read about in Times actually busted kids left and right when they turned their "fake" papers in..she simply did a search on Google.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. New Life Registered Senior Member

Our teachers now have us hand in a copy of the essay on a floppy disk so they can input it into a system that checks them for plagerism and they're busting almost everyone! unless this site deleats every essay it makes right away it wont work!

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

they are nazis then...

if only there was this much control in the field of science itself

9. New Life Registered Senior Member

I dont know if the teachers themselves are nazi's but some sure act like it! especially the admin! our school is now the boot camp of the high schools (there are 3 here), but i'm used to it, my junior high was the same way!

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

teachers should award creativity and if you cheat in a creative manner you should get a good grade. Who knows, maybe the student is planning a career in business or law...you might need these skills later...cheating and plagiarism is also a requirement if you want to become a scientist...keep up the good work and cheat.

11. New Life Registered Senior Member

hehehe, actually I want to go into the ministry so cheating is NOT a good skill for me to have! but yes, other fields would prolly require some proficiency in it!

12. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

Spuriousmonkey: i smell silliness ensuing! (or, is it spelled..sillyness)

13. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

23 jan 2003

Dear Pumpkin,

this thread was never not silly...despite common believe...it slipped passed the moderators...

yours sincerely,

Spurious Monkey

prof. UOL

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i herd that this year someone managed to get hold of one of the VCE papers

thats not little cheating

that voids EVERYONE who sats that exam in the whole STATES results and they had to sit it again