Home made energy converter.

Discussion in 'Architecture & Engineering' started by DaS Energy, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I've never once insisted on such. Again, you display your lack of reading comprehension. Can't even keep your story straight either, can you?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

Read your posts.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

No, YOU read them! It's obvious you either didn't read them or failed to understand them.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

I did read all! Troll, at least have the balls to own your own posts.
    A change of heart since then? Refrigeration no longer employ a liquid, the compressor now is grinding rocks through that tiny pin hole in the restrictor plate?
    Quote one Verbatum. "Here's two more: "Gas does not have to return to liquid to obtain a pressure difference!" and "Absolutely no need whatsoever that CO2 be condensed to liquid to obtain drive forces." The poor jerk doesn't even realize that PHASE CHANGE is precisely the MAJOR factor exploited by both refrigeration and power generating systems."

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  8. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

bilvon,
    Yesterday, 12:57 AM#247

billvon,

The quotes included are not all mine nor are they marked who they be from?????

9. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Your picture has 3 sentences describing how your system works. Could you expound on the cycle so that it is clearer how the device works?

10. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

origin,
    For demonstarator model posted only!

Begin at red place, point of heat.
    Cold CO2 takes on heat and expands, so placing pressure upon the liquid below.
    The liquid then under force of the CO2 gas moves forward to proppel a hydro turbine.
    Hydro turbines not like gas travelling through them so the gas is detoured prior to the hydro turbine.
    The hot CO2 gas having travelled downward a distance comes under a vertical liquid filled pipe and the hot
    CO2 gas travells up that confined liquid and out into an expansion chamber where it cools.
    The liquid having been forced through the hydro turbine continues its travells outside the hydro turbine and comes to rest in the same expansion chamber for receiving the hot GO2 gas.
    The liquid remains in the expansion chamber untill its released by the hot CO2 gas coming from the heat zone up through liquid filled pipe and into the expansion chamber.
    The liquid outflowing falls through the heat zone and comes to rest below it.
    The effect of the falling water is to draw a vacuum behind it.
    That vaccum is filled by cold CO2 that comes to rest in the heat zone because the liquid be at rest prior to the hydro turbine.
    A time delay occurs between the cold CO2 entering the heat zone and the CO2 having absorbed enough heat to acheive the pressure forces wanted for turbine drive.
    This time delay does not occur in other models.

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

You read that much but you certainly didn't understand it. NO WHERE in there is a *requirement* that a phase change take place! It simply points out that a phase change is at the very heart of practically all modern refrigeration systems (like the one that cools your beer) and power generation such as coal- or oil- or gas-fired power generating plants that use expanding steam (that began as liquid water) to drive turbines.

Hydroelectric generating plants at dams also require no phase change. And there are many applications for cooling - as in automotive systems - that don't require a phase change either.

HOWEVER, for the most efficient usage of input energy, the VAST majority of commercial, residential and industrial installations most certainly DO use phase change due the HUGE efficiency factor gained from it's employment. Any and every decent engineer (which sure excludes YOU!!) already knows that. In fact, by the time kids graduate high school, they know it as well.

12. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

Aqueous ID,

The web is crammed with heat engines. None other than DaS Energy has turbine of such efficiency and high practicality.

13. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

Read -Only,

Quoting you back! "PHASE CHANGE is precisely the MAJOR factor exploited by both refrigeration and power generating systems."

"HOWEVER, for the most efficient usage of input energy, the VAST majority of commercial, residential and industrial installations most certainly DO use phase change due the HUGE efficiency factor gained from it's employment"

Right up your alley. Use a compressor sucking enormouse ammounts of electricity to squash cold gas into hot liquid, then squeeze that hot liquid through a tiny little hole so its turns back to cold gas again., brilliant, absolute genius!

Some jerks figure if you take heat away from a hot gas it becomes a cold gas, fools all of them!

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I guess I might as well give up. You're just not intelligent enough to understand.

One parting question, though, for you: Do you realize that not ONE SINGLE person here has EVER agreed with your crazy version of physics and engineering?

15. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

Wrong ! "not ONE SINGLE person here has EVER agreed with your crazy version of physics and engineering? "

16. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Incorrect. But it no longer matters to me in the slightest. You are welcome to die in your state of solid ignorance.

17. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

bilvon,

"Originally Posted by DaS Energy Currently working on magnetic force feild.
    Let us know how that goes. Perhaps build an antigravity device while you're at it. Then you could tell everyone else how stupid they are for not believing in your superior skillz."

Letting you know going absloutely fantasic, thank you! No friction and a good seal.
    Seems I just told someone how stupid they are for not beleiving in my superior skills, though they cant be blamed high intellgence is not easily acheived.

18. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

Read-Only,

"Originally Posted by DaS Energy
    "not ONE SINGLE person here has EVER agreed with your crazy version of physics and engineering? "
    But it no longer matters to me in the slightest. You are welcome to die in your state of solid ignorance."

No ignorance just pure arrogance with an acute ability to back it up!

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

das energy,
    listen homie, the einstien refrigerator does not require phase changes to work.
    it operates on partial pressure to accomplish the very same result as a refrigerator that employs expansion, compression, and condensation.
    neither one, einstien or conventional, is over unity and will never be over unity.
    all you are doing here is talking about refrigeration concepts.

20. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

leopold,

Hey nappy wrap, homie here, see your trolling is up to the usual level. Nice try, pitty your lieing tricks stick out like dog balls. Maybe you"ll have better luck fiddling with little children.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

my trolling?
    okay, no problem.
    tell me where this "extra energy" comes from that "your" machine produces.
    point out where i have lied and i will retract or amend.
    i've never seen any dog balls sticking out anywhere at any time.
    i am not going to guess what you meant, YOU explain it to me.

22. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

This is a home made thing, probably made of pipe from a hardware store, which at first blush seems it would only require the tinkerer to know a little plumbing. A car water pump is used in reverse to act as a turbine, which you say will power an electric generator. There is some ambiguous float valve made with a tennis ball inside of a collar of some kind that no one will be able to make at home. There is probably a check valve above the hot spot but that hasn't been made clear. There are some other small ball valves of some kind at the bottom which aren't made clear either. There is no parts list so it can't be a model you built, and we can't tell for sure what happens when pressure changes in the various chambers. There is no photo or assembly diagram so we can only assume you've never actually built this device. It's just an idea you have and you think it will work, but you can't say for sure. You put it here believing you had invented a new kind of heat engine, although you may not like to call it that because you say the web is "crammed full" of heat engine information. There are no dimensions given, so we can't figure out how much volume the chambers have, and we have no idea about the mass of gas or water. We don't know any pressures or temperatures in the various chambers either. You don't claim to have a cycle, you seem to deny it (although that's not clear), you don't have a PV diagram and you aren't interested in that either. But it won't do anything unless there is a finite area inside the cycle on the diagram. This was explained to you with links to complete your self-taught program of learning. You responded with ridicule. You seem to be talking about two engines at the same time, this one, and another made by a company called Das Energy that runs at 7000 bar. Presumably they have something that works. Your design resembles a Stirling engine crossed with a Rankine engine, using CO[sub]2[/sub] gas as the working fluid and water as a liquid piston. You either are drawing ambient heat or you're not, that's not clear. If you're drawing ambient heat, then you need a cold sink, such as ice or an external refrigerator, to create a temp differential, but you argue this point and claim that the engine will "cool itself". While it's true that hotter-than-ambient heat will radiate from an engine into the ambient, this requires a heat source, hotter than ambient. You haven't been clear about temperature of your hot spot, and it's not clear where or how any heat is drawn out of the engine, because you don't have a cold spot. You tell us the CO[sub]2[/sub] starts out cold, which seems to make it a cold spot, but that's impossible, since energy can be neither created nor destroyed. More likely the CO[sub]2[/sub] starts out at ambient, and you have to put heat to the hot spot (such a flame to a pipe; you don't have a heat exchanger) to force a pressure change. In other words, you will need a heat source hotter than ambient. You also think a falling column of water will substitute for a cold spot. But the water can't actually fall, since it's held up by the pressure you say you've created at the hot spot. And even if it could fall, the vacuum pressure from a falling column of water is very small. Even if you managed to change the gas temp 1 degree in the "expansion chamber", it will be in a vacuum pressure subject to the suction of the falling water column, so it will not flow into the hot spot. Even if a check valve were not present, the weight of the water column would simply draw CO[sub]2[/sub] out of the hot spot, in reverse of the direction you think it would flow. The odd thing is that you seem to think that there is a negative force to expand CO[sub]2[/sub] by suction, and at the same time, that same expansion creates a positive force, a positive pressure that pushes CO[sub]2[/sub] out of the chamber down toward the hot spot. You don't see that there is really just one force, the force you say is causing suction, and it's the sum of the heat pressure force plus the gravitational force, so all the water ends up as close to the bottom of the device as the valves will permit, all the gas will rise as close to the top as the valves permit, and a static condition develops in which heat (such as a flame) may produce some gurgling noises inside, but nothing flows. There is no way to develop pressure across the water pump, since all of the pressure will equalize through the circuit you created when you introduced the center pipe. But even if you had no center pipe, the hot spot and the upper chamber would still equalize. Even if the tennis ball were to function as you think it will, no pressure can develop across the water pump because the gas pressure in the upper chamber will equalize with the pressure at the hot spot.

Does that cover how your home energy converter works, or did I leave something out?

23. DaS Energy Registered Senior Member

leopold,

I can see you are bright enough without claiming others post as your own and hero waving it.

Should you wish to ask questions as opposed to making bullshit assertions those will be answered.

I do not play childish games, those wishing to may return to facebook.

Cheers Peter