Holy Shit Ancient Egyptians were Black!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Ganymede, Nov 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.B Banned Banned

Yes, they did:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Australopithecus afarensis was one of the earliest human ancestors.
    The small, apelike hominid lived in East Africa at least 2 million years ago.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Red hair means nothing, there are black people with red and blonde hair too. There are also black people with straight hair. Hair really is not a defining racial characteristic like skin color because anyone can have any hair color. I'd say eye color is more definite.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Oh please, thats just pure racism.
    You do know there are apes with pink skin right?
    You do know apes and chimps have straight hair right?

I don't know why people think up such stupid theories. I don't think any of us came directly from apes. I think humans were their own breed all along and likely came from neanderthal, which came from another humanoid. How far you want to trace back? well if you trace back far enough we came from mice and rats too, does that mean we look like a rat just because we share most of our genes with them?

And thats why your entire post is silly and racist. It's not based in evolutionary theory, sure they are genetic relatives, primates even, but so are rats, and many other lifeforms which are our relatives. If you didn't know, we do our drug tests on mice and rats.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

I don't think anyone thinks Cleopatra was black. She was obviously white, I can see her picture and heiroglyphics, she was either a Greek or a Roman.

The point is, there was a period of time when Greek and Egyptians mixed, this happened over a thousand years, thats longer than America has existed. DO you know what this means? It means that Egypt became a mixed society at a certain point and there was a gene exchange, a cultural exchange, a technology exchange. In fact, Geometry itself was invented by Egyptians. These ideas influenced Plato and others.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

So what's wrong with racism? I mean, just 'cause YOU don't like it, that ain't no sign that others feel the same.

Or do you want everyone to feel and think exaclty like you do ....all of us automatons made in the image of TimeTravelers?

Baron Max

9. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

If Jesus were black it would only explain why he was treated like he was. So he was either a jew or he was black. He obviously was not blonde, I don't think anyone would still believe that.

10. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

It's his specific kind of IGNORANT racism. If someone is going to be racist, they should just come out and say they are racist. Why create fake science and stupid excuses? Just be who you are, if you are racist, be racist, don't try to cover it up and hide behind the lamest most impossible arguements you can find.

The intelligent racist will say "I don't like how these people look." They don't have to create a whole pseudo-scence of studying skull shapes and measuring them and all that crap, they can just say "I don't like how they look, keep them away from me."

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
  11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ya' mean the way y'all do to the racists ....by presenting all kinds of psycho-babble bullshit to "prove" that blacks are exactly like whites ....and other such crap that nice, happy racists know ain't true???

Baron Max

12. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

First of all, only a blind man would think whites are like blacks, there is a fuckin clear difference. The world is big, big enough to have seperate races and cultures. Idealists are the one's constantly comparing races and their cultures, mixing them up, and creating uncomfortable situations for some. Barox and I have some things in common, we hate this idea of mixed but segregated societies. Black citizens in America don't even have a black citizen on any currency and you call that integration(laughs). The world would be better if everybody would just share ideas and mind their fuckin business..right?

13. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Why share ideas? Why share a mind and not a body? Is that not idealism?

I guess I'm one of the rare people who have no preference of appearance.(As long as it's female) I consider all who are in America to be of the same culture, same race, basically the entire west is of the same culture. The reason is the TV, the media, etc. All of these groups think the same so I guess I don't care what body the thoughts come from.

I think some people care more about appearance than progress. Just like some people care more about being thin than being healthy. Basically, I don't care how you look, if you treat everyone around you like crap, you are an asshole, it's that simple. I don't seperate them into black and white assholes, it really makes no difference.

I think racists do not understand my point of view. It's not that I'm being utopian or idealist. I think it's utopian to think theres seperate races, and that the bad people would be neatly divided and coded by color and appearance. As if all the mean people will look ugly and all the nice people will look cute. That's about as naive and utopian as I can imagine, and if a person has any experience with men or women they'll quickly see that it's not like that at all. If someone is going to abuse you, if you are naive enough to think that your white skin or their beauty, or whatever, will make you immune from abuse, or protect you from bad people, it's a completely false viewpoint. Bad people exist everywhere, in every appearance, in every race, in every skin color, and the only difference between them and us are cultural, and how they think, perhaps psychological, but it's not something you'll be able to spot at a glance.

So when you go through your divorce from that person who happened to be the same race as you, or when you get cheated on by that person who was the same appearance as you, or when you recieve the STD, or whatever from that person who was the same gender as you, you'll recognize that beauty and ugliness come in all physical appearances and you have to look below the surface to spot it.

Baron, your worldview is different. I'd rather you explain your worldview to the audience rather than attack mine. My views are based on human nature, not racial theory, but the theory that applies to all humans. Psychology applies to all humans, you might call it psycho-babble, but it applies to all. Under the surface theres really no difference at all between them.

But if you think there are, what physical features would you say, most liars have? what physical features would you say greedy people tend to have? what physical features would you say that aggressive people have? what physical features would you say most nice people have, or what physical features would you say are a sign of intelligence?

Please tell me how you use physical features to judge character and then I'll understand that your views have some scientific or at least well thought foundation to it. Otherwise I don't see why it's rational to apply racial judgements if they don't lead to positive outcomes.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
  14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Geez, I think I've explained it about a gazillion times!!

Separate, but equal. And I don't even go with separation by race or culture or any of that other shit ....if you want to live with blacks, and they want you to live with them, then I think you should be albe to do it. But by the same token, if a bunch of whites set up a town/city/area and don't want blacks or asians or whatever to live there, then those people shouldn't be allowed to live there.

If blacks want to set up their own town for blacks only, they should be allowed to do it. If they want to invite you to live there, then fine.

But to force people to accept those peope that they don't like or want is pretty damned shitty to me! Forced integration has done nothing but cause problems, and not just in this nation, but others as well. You can't make people like people that they don't like ...period!! And if you know anything about the real world, then you know that some people just don't like some other people ...for whatever reason; color, culture, or whatever.

The more we try to force people to integrate, the more tension there's going to be between the races/cultures/or whatever.

If you want to live with blacks, be my guest, but don't expect others to be so easily convinced. You don't want people telling you want to do, why should you feel that you have the right to tell others how to feel and who to live with and who to like?? That ain't very nice, is it?

Baron Max

15. troglodyte Banned Banned

Hey Barron, how do you explain the dumb whities (some, not all) that I met in college? I met some dumb bitches. LMAO!!

16. troglodyte Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Look at these honkies......

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

What does that have to do with anything I've said?????? You can't read, can you?

Baron Max

18. troglodyte Banned Banned

You're a whore, Baron. Separation only causes violence. You know why? Because limited resources always finds its way to one side or the other.

I bet if aliens came down here and granted Africans technology, energy, etc., you would be crying a different tune.

Barron the new millenium wetback: Oh those black bastards won't share! I have a wife and a kid to feed. I want in their flourishing country!!

And you would swim your ass to Africa.

You're a hypcorite, Barron. A pathetic one at that.

19. Roman Banned Banned

Jesus was not a Jew!!! No way!!!!!!
    He is blonde, tall, and has blue eyes! I seen him!

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

TimeTraveler:

The current scientific view is that modern apes and humans share a common evolutionary ancestor.

There is little doubt that modern humans did not descend from neanderthals, although some mixing between Homo sapiens and neanderthals is possible.

21. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Baron, why don't you buy some land, and start your own all white colony? Why do you choose to conform to the evolutionary processes of our modern society? As time progresses, intergration will exponentially increase. Which means that your anger will expand right along with it.

22. lowi Registered Senior Member

Egyptains were black you guys.
    blacks come in all shapes, color and size. if you're heard that quote before.
    there are dark dark skinned blacks, light skinned blacks and everything in between.

Jesus belongs to good, humble people of all races. claim him only if you know you're worthy of him.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2006
  23. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Lowi:

Pipe down or read reliable sources. The Egyptians were as black as Chiang Kai-shek.

And yes, Jesus was a Jew. A Semite. Not an Indo-European.

Roman:

If you take Ganymede's advice, I'll come with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.