Holocaust Memorial

Discussion in 'History' started by otheadp, Apr 18, 2004.

1. bigears Registered Member

Nanking is in China, and was barbarity by the Japanese on the Chinese. It was not state sanctioned, in fact it represents the Holocaust in no way.

We must learn from our mistakes. Or we are condemned to repeat them. Is it bondage for you take a moment and reflect on the evil mankind and need for compassion in this world? You must be a very busy person...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bigears Registered Member

Come on bondage boy. Tell me about humanity and art.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xev Registered Senior Member

bigears:
    "It was not state sanctioned, in fact it represents the Holocaust in no way."

It was indeed state sanctioned.

"Is it bondage for you take a moment and reflect on the evil mankind and need for compassion in this world? You must be a very busy person... "

You know - if you despise mankind that much, do us a favor and remove yourself from it. All you need is a razor.

"Come on bondage boy. Tell me about humanity and art. "

Gendanken, I think we have a Starbucks Buddhist.

-edit-
    ..."bondage boy"?

Last edited: May 5, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Mass Grave Blasted For Lack Of Diversity
    SARAJEVO, BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA—Members of the International Coalition for Equality criticized a newly unearthed mass grave Monday, saying it lacked religious and racial diversity. "The funereal pit is brimming with Croats, nearly 300 of them, without a single representative Serb," ICE spokesman Jacques Marchand said. "Exclusionary burial practices like this send a negative message to the world. Corpses of all races and creeds should be tossed together to decay in harmony." Marchand acknowledged that the grave did, at least, have a sprinkling of women and children.
    ..from the onion.

"Holocaust guilt has become a cottage industry."
    Like promoting any other message, it takes money. Have you ever seen a political compaign without money? Do we complain that campaign staff members are exploiting democracy to get rich? Doesn't the Christian message require the same use of marketing and sales? Are they just exploiting the guilt of original sin for there own purposes? Not until Jews are pontificating in crystal palaces from guilded thrones on their own 24 hour TV network, will I accept the rediculous assertion that they are exploiting the holocaust for personal gain. There is not enough money in the world to bring back those 6 million people; Jews, Gypsies, Poles, the mentally ill, homosexuals, germans, American POWs and countless others. Every worthy cause needs financial support, from the exploration of space, to the treatment of disease. Letting everyone know that genocide is not just something that happened in the past, or something that happens in remote places among uncivilized heathens is well worth whatever resentment that might cause among the cynical racists of the world. The point of remembering the holocaust, and indeed all 50 million or so killed in WWII, is not to call special attention to the Jews, but to prevent this kind of thing from happening again to everyone, of every nationality and religion. The fact that genocide is still happening, like in Rawanda, means that this "cottage industry" devoted to the extermination of extermination is still not big enough.

8. Hastein Welcome To Kampuchea Registered Senior Member

Agreed Spidergoat, you put it better than anyone else here could.

9. otheadp Banned Banned

The point of remembering the holocaust, and indeed all 50 million or so killed in WWII, is not to call special attention to the Jews, but to prevent this kind of thing from happening again to everyone, of every nationality and religion.
    ... and to pay tribute to the victims!

some fucking meth-shooting liberals in here condemn those who conduct memorials.
    it can only be the product of them being sexually exploited as children or maybe some Holocaust surviver jumped the line in front of them at the supermarket (cause you know how annoying it is when some fucking Holocaust surviver jumps the line)

www.deathcamps.info

10. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

bigears:

Tell me, do you think the Germans considered the Jews as fellows or vice versa?
    Many people on this planet don't view the Holacaust as a mistake.
    Read Otheadp's posts.

In my case, yes... and I am.

Are you, by chance, trying to be derisive?

Xev:

I don't know; does he mean "sanctioned" by the flailing Chinese state?

Spidergoat:

I don't know who 'we' is, but I'd assume so. How do you think 'we' came to have the term fat cat?
    I don't care for the Christian message, and, similarly, I don't care for Spielberg.
    I must admit that Schindler's List is a very good classic, though.

How do you exploit a myth?

There are certainly enough willing women to afford us some replacements.

Yes, I am implying that human life is insignificant.

That is true.

I'll wager my soul it won't work.

Oh, wait.
    ... or futile to begin with.

EDIT:

otheadp:

Welcome back, middle-class Jack!

I liked his explanation more.

I'm not honoring my great grandmother right now.

Why am I, you know, that person that's most important to me, going to spend time extolling a bunch of Christ-killers, whose relatives aren't even going to wet my beak... even a little?

I've never even seen methamphetamine, but how do you know I'd shoot up if, somehow or other, I procured a batch?
    Methamphetamine may be either injected, ingested orally, snorted, or smoked.
    ~DEA~

Oh, yes, daddy used to... *sniff* *cry* ... it was just like the

GATES TO HELL

Last edited: May 6, 2004
  11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

"Why am I, you know, that person that's most important to me, going to spend time extolling a bunch of Christ-killers, whose relatives aren't even going to wet my beak... even a little?"

A few Jews may have betrayed Jesus, because they feared his power, but he, and all of his followers were Jews, too. The real Christ-killer was a sadistic Roman bureaucrat, who was later recalled to Rome for his cruelty, the kind of person that thought of life as insignificant, you two would probably get along real well.

12. otheadp Banned Banned

Why am I, you know, that person that's most important to me, going to spend time extolling a bunch of Christ-killers, whose relatives aren't even going to wet my beak... even a little?

well, since you (and other meth-shooting liberals

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) mourn Pol Pot's and Ottomman Turkey's victims, (well you don't really mourn them, but you give them the courtesy of not mentioning grasshoppers and weedwhackers), giving the same courtesy to the Holocaust victims is the least you could do for those damn Christ Killers

and you know what, nobody's asking you to say anything. if you have nothing nice to say maybe you shouldn't say anything at all. your hate of the unimportant Christ Killers does not need to be expressed at every chance you get... especially in a Holocaust Memorial topic.

but seems like many just can't hold their water when it comes to showing off their exquisitly sharp wit!

shoot away, alfredo

13. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Don't lecture me, you twit. Do you think I was being serious?

Don't attempt to characterize me, Tweedle Dum.

I'm not liberal.
    I don't take methamphetamines.
    I give "courtesy" to none but a select few on this planet, and that few certainly doesn't include dead Jews, Armenians, or Cambodians.

Last edited: May 6, 2004
  14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why don't you get serious?

moron.

15. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Are you seriously that incapable?

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Bigears:
    Ignorance

Is

Bliss.

Isn't it?
    So is complacency- I don't have to feel compassion for any human, I do not have to dance with you at parties, laugh with you, feel for you, move to know you; in other words all the programs handed down by the mother Teresas and Dalai Lamas of this world are little more than communal malarias.

Its not *bondage* for me to do so, its an *incorrigible annoyance* when one feels obligated to do anything.

*mordant smile*
    Excuse me?

Xev:
    No fooking shite.

Rapaccini:

Got it- had a discussion with a couple few, including Xev, and it turns out this "fustian" word has been used as noun. And you did not address it here
    http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=35608
    so I'm putting it here.

Apart from reading it Burgess' "Enderby" we find this in the American Heritage Dictionary.

"NOUN:
    1a. A coarse sturdy cloth made of cotton and flax. b. Any of several thick twilled cotton fabrics, such as corduroy, having a short nap. 2. Pretentious speech or writing; pompous language. "

We tie this up with my example to you of 'bombastic' with the -ic hacked off to label a pompous haranguer as a 'bombast', and you can see that I'm right.

Spidergoat:
    And why don't you tell him about Taosim and Zen then? That might 'enlighten' him, yes?

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

He'd have better luck with Deal-a-Meal™.

18. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

The original dispute centered on its use as a noun describing a person, not simply its use as a noun.
    I would never have championed a losing cause.

Face it.
    The use of the word as a noun to describe a person, namely me, was plainly obsolescent and thereby incorrect.

I win. You lose.

Bwahahahaha!

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Rapaccini:
    Bah!

You sir are making a dirty habit out of besting my memory- again, you're right. Its all coming back to me.......yadda yaa...badda bing....

Yes- I'm remembering, some flumpkin (sp?) girl in there was flaming me as well, called me a snitchnatch or some other prole byword. And the dilemma was over whether 'fustian' could be used to label person, in the fashion that 'bombast' is used to label persons. Yes?

Answer: Yes it has- that is not the same as saying its a principle, writers are often wont to coin words on the spot that never make it into the lexicon on account of its strangeness (Jung used the word 'mutistic' to describe a patient).

"He's a loudmouth, an egocentric imbecile of ill repute. Let us pray he gets his tounge cut out for being such a fustian"

..or something to that effect. I swear on my toenails that its been used as a label for character.

I'm right.

Spidergoat:
    No, no, no- tell us about Zen.

On topic.

[racist comment deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2004
  20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

21. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

What content!

I won't argue with you, Gendanken. You're probably right, anyhow.