Holocaust Memorial

Discussion in 'History' started by otheadp, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

You are LIAR ! Muslims were slaughtered in BOSNIA just 7 years ago in their thousands, I did not moan about it...time to MOVE ON.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Indeed your avatar and your writtings confirms what Allah Almighty told us in the noble quran about people like you:

" Verily, We made the devils helpers and protectors for those who disbelieve:" (Qur’an 7:27)

" And whoever turns away from the remembrance of the Most Beneficent [i.e. the Quran and the worship of Allah] We appoint for him a devil to be an intimate companion for him." (Qur’an 43:36)

I am sure you have a devil who is always with you whispering in your ears....get rid of him by purifying yourself using the Quran....I challenge you to play the Quran in your home without feeling SHAKEN deep down your soul:

Here is the noble Quran Audio:

http://www.iec-houston.org/QuranAudio.shtml

try the last 3 chapters from the Noble Quran( 112, 113 and 114 ), it is these chapters which deal with the devils who accompany the disbelievers.. try playing them in your home and you will see by your own eyes what I am talking about.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

You either didn't know about it or didn't realize they were Moslems.

... or, perhaps, your numerous hate-sites and religious sources didn't feature any snazzy, colorful links and articles (concerning the killings) for you to transcribe for our benefit.

Ah, who am I kidding?

You probably did moan about it in one of your cut 'n past sprees... without being aware of it.
    You personally come up with about 45% of what you post, after all.

I wasn't addressing you.
    You're even crazier than I am; why would I want your input?

Wow... I'm completely un-shaken.

I've never heard the phrase "the beneficient, the merciful" repeated that much.

Do I get a prize?

Last edited: May 2, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. otheadp Banned Banned

but it's just too hard, isn't it?
    the non-victms say "get over it"
    it's not for you to tell me when to get over it

the arabs say "look at what 'they' do to the poor 'palestinians'"
    this is a human tragedy that happened gefore Israel even existed. and besides, you'd do the same thing that hitler did if you had half the chance

the leftists say "why don't Armenians get a memorial day?"
    well for fuck's sake, why is there not a day for commemorating the Armenians and all the rest of them with their own respective days? is it the Jews' fault for "monopolizing" on sympathy? for in fact stealing sympathy away? for blocking sympathy to other massacres and diverting it to our Holocaust? for manipulating citizens, governments, institutions, media sources, etc, all over the world to try to prevent info about other genocides of floating up and setting up a memorial day? like for fuck's sakes, how stupid can these conspiracy theories get?

then we have the extreme left with their grasshopper pictures and their cynical remarks about jingles.
    is it that hard to show some respect? are you not capable of fathoming the level of tragedy that this was? people were burnt alive, gassed, executed en masse, exterminated... is the jingle not catchy enough for you? why don't you bust out the weedwhacker... maybe that'll inspire you

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. otheadp Banned Banned

Yes, let us all put aside our human bias and prejudice and turn our ovens on to remember those Jews.

Those wonderful Jews to whom all hurt is multiplied a thousandfold by virtue their being somehow biologically different.
    It is only in a Jew where we find pain magnified and experienced like no other living being on this planet, from whence these sprog of Zion breed there lies true pain and oppression: no one else knows the trials and tribulations of these virtuous, humble people come now, weep for Rachel!
    And in your weeping Africa, Greece, Turkey, Mexico, all you lessers bleeding lose yourselves! A poor Jew in Israel suffers headcold!

Fuck off.

so what, now, are Jews not good enough to be mourned and remembered? somehow the Holocaust is not big enough of a tragedy... you see, the Chinese, the Armanians, and the Tutsis should be remembered and mourned, but not the Jews.. oh no.. let's turn on our ovens to remember Rachel!

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Rapaccini:
    What the fuck happened to Mortiis? Stick 'em back. Now.

(aside: I'm up for some Ahmed Kabob, you?)

Proud Muslim:
    Only indoctrinated, loudmothed imbeciles sound as if there is something whispering in their ears, not others- you're like a hairy little version of Joan of Arc.

"We will put terror into the hearts of the unbelievers. They serve other deities besides God for whom He has revealed no sanction. The fire shall be their home; evil indeed is the dwelling of the evil doers."
    -Sura 3:151 - aimed at Christians who believe in the Trinity

"Slay them wherever you find them. Drive them out of the places from which they drove you. Idolatry is more grievous than bloodshed. But do not fight them within the precincts of the Holy Mosque unless they attack you there; if they attack you put them to the sword. thus shall the unbelievers be rewarded: but if they mend their ways (become Muslims), know that God is forgiving and merciful." -Sura 2:191

Among so many other passages in a wonderfully violent, sadistic, jingoinst religion parading around as something peaceful. You Ahmeds put Baphomet to shame, funny how you call others 'satanists'

Othadap:
    Not really- pretty damn hard trying to find words that rhyme with Mengele and Auschwitz.

Mengele....faberge?

Look, you.

You cry, you howl, you whine but there comes a point somewhere in there where one needs to look up, stand up, move on, and shut the fuck up already.

Couple Jews got fried- big fucking woop. Can't say I was hearbroken- death is fascinating- but initially the camps and the Reichtag were both striking and worthy of notice, all genocides are.
    But if Rwanada were as much monopolized by the Africans to points past overkill, I'd be wanting to gas a negro myself as much as I'm wanting to boil Jews.

10. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

I understand what you're saying gendizzle, but wouldn't you admit that the unique aspect of the holocaust was the militant teutonic systematic nature of the genocide? The Germans are pretty methodical about everything they do and they applied that thinking to exterminating the Jews. It's not necessarily that the holocaust stands out in terms of the history of genocides, but when so many people are involved in the rigid and orderly nature of it I think it shakes peoples sensibilities regarding what their neighbor might be capable of.

The random hackyness of the machete melee's in Africa are very identifiable and primal and don't really surprise too many people. That's just a state of nature thing, and we can shizzle that, but just damn, when a bunch of OCD white boys get uber-systematic about extermination, things start looking pretty fucked up, no?

I don't really see it so much as special recognition for the Jews as much as I do a recognition of the dark side of nationalism and where it can lead. That's why so many people call A.G. Asscrack a brownshirt, no?

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

15:
    Prole.

The extermination of Armenians was a systematic, meticulous removal of these people from what the Turk governemnt likes to call 'war zones'
    (uh-huh)

Pol Pot in taking over Cambodia unleashed a bloodletting that specifically targeted the elite in order to dumb the country and centralize his command- the relocation of people, the targeting of Buddhist monks, Chinese, and Muslims specifically by means of starvation or execution was all very methodical and it was done in the thousands.
    In fact, with hundreds and thousands of black and white photographs of prisoners and people that were starved and exectued currently trimming memorials that to this day pale to the Jew's- this massacre is among one of the most documented and regimented.

What, you think its just the numbers?

If you could somehow give a negro fair hair and features, I belive African massacres would have garnered more sympathy.

Think Joan Bennette syndrome.

OOhh..AHhh....recognition of the dark side, my culo.

Its a clear monopoly- not conspiracy- of the Jewsish knack to tug on one's purse strings...oops, heart strings.

12. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

By the time you'd stated "izzle" twice, I was starting to doubt your intellectual standing in the creme de la creme of civilization which cp-users comprise, but you did, eventually, manage a point:

They were white.

That's why we fear them.

I agree.

You don't see it as a humongous Zionist ruse, like our favourite wrestler in the religionist romping ring, the feared, the dreaded, Triple-P (Proud Polychromatic Pilgrim, who doubles up as Prattling Pitiful Peon)?

13. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

I guess if you got it, I must have been pretty blunt. Thanks for paying attention.

14. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Blunt?

I wouldn't say so; you took your sweet time getting to the point, though I guess " teutonic" was a fairly obvious sign of things to come.

... but, hey, am I one to percieve the obvious?

I can't very well blame you for taking your time, anyhow, seeing as this is probably the only semi-intellectual enterprise you can enjoy when not "balling" and "hanging," huh, my izzle?

On a less flattering note, your writing style is tasteless and unpolished.

Last edited: May 4, 2004
  15. Xev Registered Senior Member

15ofthe19:
    Trying to extract a point from this gibberish:

You are saying that the race of the Germans is the reason the Holocaust is seen as alpha and omega of genocide?

That doesn't really hold up historically.

16. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

I realize that I am not the most endearing persona on this forum, but intentionally creating straw men is beneath all three of you. Where have I tried to argue the Holocaust should be the alpha and omega of genocide? Where have I argued that what happened in Armenia or Cambodia is not worthy of note? Please try and stay on topic children. This isn't about me or my thoughts on where the Holocaust should rank on the all-time best list of kickass genocides. Ranking genocides in order of importance is akin to describing the color of the water to a drowning man.

There seems to be a general disdain in this thread for elevating the Holocaust to some sort of lofty status relative to other genocides that have occured in history. I have merely offered one possible explanation. I don't give a shit either way if you agree, but don't ask the question and then bitch about the possible answers that are thrown out. To engage in that sort of behavior relegates you to the bottom of the food chain of Sciforums where your suitemates include Truthseeker, JC, Wiggy, and Bob.

Xevil, Fluffy Bunny, and Rapstar, I really don't think any of the three of you want to share a toilet with those shitcocks do you?

Xev:
    The point I was alluding to about the Germans was the level of detail applied to keeping records of who was put on what train, where they were housed, when they were exterminated, where they were buried, etc. etc. The tattoo number system and whatnot seem to be a somewhat higher level of attention to detail considering the ultimate endgame was simply to kill all of them and bury them in mass graves. Admittedly, I don't know all of the nuances of some of the other operations that have been carried out over the centuries, but the Germans stand out in my mind as having a more methodical and structured method to their madness than some, certainly compared to anything like what happened in Rwanda, Somalia or Bosnia. I'm hesitant to add Iraq to that list because I don't think we know quite yet how detailed Saddam might have been with his record keeping.

Fluff:
    Good point about Pol, but was everything archived to the level of detail the Germans held to? Seriously, I'm asking. I haven't studied his regime as much as others.

Rap.
    Don't believe everything you read, my bizzle.

Oh, and if you're going to label me as puerile, at least learn to spell PERCEIVE bitch.

Presumptuous and pretentious people make me laugh. Several of them work for me, and they always will.

17. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

What is it, you think, that I've believed so far?
    How much that I read here do you think I really believe?

Actually, "puerile" doesn't have anything to do with spelling.

Besides, you need to quicker on your... fingers; I deleted that out ages ago.

From this point onward, it's tasteless and unpolished. You pleased?

Thought so.

I hit one key before the other, and you reprimand me?
    And I thought we were home-dawgs, izzle.
    I feel betrayed.

Watch this, dawg.
    I too can be petty and wickedly idiotic.

learn to spell PERCEIVE bitch.

You're missing a comma there, between PERCEIVE and bitch.

... 'bitch.

'

Ouch.
    You got me there, buddyroo.

I can't possibly deny the fact that whatever leaves your fingers is absolutely, incontestibly, unquestionably true.

Oh, wait! something is ringing in the shadowy recesses of my skull.

It's an echo.

It goes How much that I read here..., but I can't make out the rest.

Maybe you know the rest?

Last edited: May 5, 2004
  18. Xev Registered Senior Member

15ofthe19:
    Where has anyone claimed that you had?

Yes well that's Teutons for you. We make good cars, we run sane airports and we commit our acts of genocide with utmost efficiancy.
    What is your point?
    The fact that the Holocaust was efficiant makes it more horrible to people? Possible, but rather unlikely.

Please stop talking like a fourteen year old wigger, it's incredibly irksome. I might go further out on this limb and ask you to make a well-constructed argument, but that would probably be too much to ask.

19. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

As always, the circular argument rears its ugly head. It's amusing to see one so obtuse as to argue against someone else that is more or less agreeing with them. It reminds me of nico. Argument for the sake of argument. What a bundle of dysfunction that must be, no?

Could it be that the most shocking thing about the circumstances that lead up to the Holocaust were furthered by a people that most of the Western world viewed as being refined and urbane prior to the realization that the entire country was quietly cheering on the extermination? To be honest, I have difficulty wrapping my mind around that argument. I've tried to believe that most Germans were unaware of the level of the genocide, but then the more I read about it the more I think that is just a common defense strategy amongst the people that were more likely turning a blind eye to what had to have been obvious to anyone paying attention. How could you not realize the family that lived next door to you suddenly disappeared one night after you saw some jackboots coming up the walk which prompted you to mind your own fucking business?

After kristallnacht, who could really say that they were unaware of what was really going on? Country fucks down in southern bavaria? Maybe. The bavarians I have met will tell you that they are viewed by the Hamburg crowd as somewhat rube-ish. I can fucking relate. There's nothing that cracks me up more than some jackwad yankee that thinks he's smarter than me because he has a jackass LI accent, and I don't. We take those guys over the barrel all the time and they don't even know it, but that's another thread... The reality is that nothing that serious goes down in your backyard without some nosy busybody having the straight shizzle and spreading it all about town. I just can't buy into that feigned innocence that so many tried to sell post-war.

Whatever. It's really just another case of stupid broke-dicks buying into some aryan bullshit and using that as a justification to eradicate anyone that challenged their worldview. Nothing new about that. It's going on right this very minute all over the world. Shit, Xev is probably goose-stepping around her trailer park at this very minute picturing scenes from Birth of a Nation, and wishing she could add the subtext. Who gives a shit? Racial supremacists have always been asshats, and they always will. They buy into a myth just like the fuckstick bible thumpers that they are so quick to make fun of. Ironic, no?

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Christfuck man, do you ever get to the point?

Make a clear argument or case or - or just make some sort of valid observation.
    Please.
    Rambling about the Bazis does not make you look cultured, witty or urbane. It makes you look like a middle aged loser with a fat wife who gets his kicks trying to sound more educated than he is.

21. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

I'm not married chica. I know that makes you wet as hell, but sorry, I am spoken for. No offense, but I prefer women to girls. I guess you could say middle aged if your middle is a belief in a life expectancy of 60, so I will cede that point.

The simple fact that you obviously aren't even attempting to keep up with what I'm saying is more telling about you than it is me Xev. This is not an argument from my perspective. You're just pissed that yet again, you have to argue your dumbass point of view against someone other than one of your sycophants, ergo, you might have to think and that pisses you off I guess. I'm not sure why, but I'm sure you have your misguided reasons. I know being young and inexperienced sucks for you, but don't take that shit out on me. Find some guy with low standards and grudge fuck him. That might make you feel better. Who knows?

What was it that pushed you over the edge anyway? That comment about your mother? You honestly don't blame me, do you? You practically begged me to go there. Don't get pissed at me for being perceptive.

Oh, and about the fat chick stuff. Now that's just funny. If there is one thing I am an insensitive ass about, it's fat chicks. Sorry, but I just can't handle it. You've seen my pic. I'm lean and mean, and I expect the same in my mistresses.

22. Xev Registered Senior Member

15ofthe19:

I did not mean argument in the sense of "opposing parties bicker over their views", I meant argument in the sense of "theory being presented in sensible manner for others to consider and converse about"

I am aware that this board is a invaluable source of social contact for you, but you could keep in mind that others use it for entertainment, and would prefer you not sully every thread with your need for chatting and gossip.

Now, do you have a point related to the topic?

23. otheadp Banned Banned

what difference does it make "what makes this genocide special"?

it is still a genocide, one of - if not the - biggest genocide in modern history, and it does not deserve all this cynical treatment.

it is most sickening, however, because the perps were so damn cultured and progressive economically and technologically

this was no mass murder in a pogrom-style moment of rage, or adrenaline filled machette raid

this was calm and calculated, technical and precise, with a whole system in place for no other purpose of mass extermination like bloody grasshoppers

the Armenians still hadn't gotten over theirs even though half of the world doesn't even believe it happened and there is very little evidence since it was supposedly destroyed by the Turks
    and that was almost a century ago

and they tell Jews to "forget about it", when all the evidence in the world is there, and even when today there are still masses all over the world who wish Hitler had finished the job

15ofthe19:
    this is a perfect example of what that piece of literature i wrote to u about is describing

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2004