Holocaust, Jews, Hitler and the Easter Bunny. Not the latter.

Discussion in 'History' started by hundert, May 26, 2010.

1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

That's not what the thread was about something you would have realized if you had bother to actually read and understand the posts instead of right away jumping to conclusions and spewing hate.

now again the effect of the jewish desserters of the polish second corps on jewish nationalism in palestine and the potential effect of the court martial of said individuals is not on topic. I have asked you if you wish to continue that debate post in that thread. either post there or shut the fuck up about it.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CptBork Valued Senior Member

You're the one repeatedly alleging that Jews have a greater tendency to be greedy bankers or power-hungry communists as opposed to the rest of European society. It came up in your last "history" thread (at least the part about communists), and you've brought it up here yet again. Why should I shut the fuck up when you keep trying to make these generalizations without backing? If you were trying to allege that Jews tended to positions of prominence disproportionately, I would agree history seems to suggest that, but then you speak as if it were some sort of negative character trait, and seek no context with respect to the talents and education which merit such positions in the first place.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I'm still waiting for IAmJoeseph to explain how a mosque in al-quds( just to piss him off) is "mine" when I am neither Palestinian nor Muslim

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Cptbork since you have problems staying on topic
    effects of general anders court marshelling jewish deserters of the polish 2nd corps post your crap here where you started

8. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Why would I want to post anything there, when this is the active thread where you're currently stereotyping Jews as greedy commies/bankers?

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I did no such thing. I'll leave the racist stereotyping to you the jew who repeats nazi proaganda. Its still seems you cannot do anything but misrepresent the argument or lie about what I am actually saying when it comes to this.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  10. CptBork Valued Senior Member

I'm about as Jewish as you are Palestinian. I guess to you, only a Jew would see a problem with stereotyping Jews and continuously trying to keep them under someone's thumb one way or another.

Please substantiate, and explain how you're not feeding negative generalizations for your own part. What is this overlap you speak of, and are you trying to imply that the Jewish people who rose to prominence were usually cheaters, or are you just saying that the people who resented them were unfit morons who couldn't manage their own societies?