Holocaust, Jews, Hitler and the Easter Bunny. Not the latter.

Discussion in 'History' started by hundert, May 26, 2010.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

spidergoat, now exactly where do you get this from?

Now prove that broad brush hack job, you forget one very important word......illegal....immigrant.

Legal immigration is one thing, illegal immigration is a whole different story, there is nothing wrong with our immigration policies except Washington isn't enforcing them.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Did Islam cause some 80 million to be murdered when it invaded India? Maybe it was instigated by Jews too?

Did Jews dump a mosque in their most sacred site in Jerusalem - so they can accuse Muslims of it?

Did the Zionists plant signs in Hebron, DOGS & JEWS FORBIDDEN - so they can blame nice, god fearing Muslims of such crimes?

Do Jews scream allah akbar when slitting the throat of journalists and school children because they are against all forms of terrorism?

The dif between the Nazis and Muslims can be described thusly:

AT LEAST THE NAZIS WERE HONEST ABOUT IT.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Yeah, the man was quite pudgy, actually. Nowhere near as grotesquely porkish as Goerring the Hutt, but nowhere near the fine stature of a Jesse Owens, either. And yeah, he actually only had one working nut. Commander Limpnoodle sold a whole nation on his retarded adventure, centered around the idealization of something completely opposite from the genetic stock found in the upper echelons.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. smokinglizard Registered Senior Member

Guys, you're feeding a troll and totally falling into his trap. The guy's got one post and it just so happens to be a "Holocaust didn't happen" thing? Come on.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The difference between legal and illegal is a matter of will. In addition, the right uses illegal immigration as a wedge issue, just like the Nazis used the Jews to gain political power.

9. John99 Banned Banned

Wow...Tell that to the judge if you get arrested.

10. John99 Banned Banned

He wasnt "pudgy" and it is my understanding he had two working testicles.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I also think you are making a mistake here. Yes it was a retarded venture but i am CERTAIN the inner circle he selected were not geniuses (unless someone can show otherwise) because he chose people witht the same ideas as he had. I doubt any of them said or even had the desire to say "are you F'ng crazy?"

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not a crime.

12. John99 Banned Banned

What is not a crime?

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We are talking about illegal immigration aren't we? Legal or illegal is only a matter of what we as a nation want to do with them. Hitler could have declared Jews illegals, that doesn't make what he did to them any more righteous.

14. John99 Banned Banned

Illegal immigration is the same for all countries.

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That makes no sense either. Every country deals with them in different ways.

16. John99 Banned Banned

Such as?

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Such as some of them don't even track immigration or papers. The whole concept is fairly recent.

18. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  19. Yellow Jacket Registered Senior Member

He was husky, towards the end there. Fattening up while others starved. And yeah, I've always wondered that too. How DID so many feed into his BS and were willing to kill for him? Brain wash, ok, but on such mass scale! He was an evil genious. Wondered how the world would have been if he used it for the good.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Any human can kill. He had some good propagandists, but mostly people were inspired towards greatness and the power that only an empire can generate. They were fearful of what evils would happen if they didn't follow the Nazis, namely the destruction of their homeland. It's easy to see people following the same kinds of fears today.

21. nirakar ( i ^ i ) Registered Senior Member

You think K S Lal was credible?

Many don't think so.

Would you even care?

Did you even know where your number came from?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_and_disasters_by_death_toll
    The article either does not think Lal is credible or does not no about the allegation.

Timur AKA Tamerlane thought he was Muslim but he killed millions of Muslims as well as millions of Hindus. But you probably know little about him and are simply reposting from other Islamophobic hate groups.

22. Yellow Jacket Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but he started out small. A few men here and there, and then it grew. The fact he was able to brainwash these few and it continued into a mass scale is just amazing to me in a sick twisted way. Heck, by the time he was done....he had children turning in their own parents for hiding the Jews and others.....he had ultimate loyalty. THose kids KNEW what were to become of their parents and yet still ratted them out. Amazing, simply amazing.

"If i turn my parents in, who will take care of me? THey will put them in prison, camps, or worse, execute them. Well, this is for the cause, for Hitler...." Come on! They turned their parents in most knowing this stuff for a man they probably would never meet. Many worshiped him!

Found this interesting as well. Note it said the group would have died out if it wasn't for Hitler. Hitler targeted the youth!!
    http://axishistory.com/index.php?id=3003

23. jmpet Valued Senior Member

Hello hundert.

I disagree with your claims and assertions regarding the history of Jews. I also think you may not be seeing the big picture- past and present.

The Jews have been hunted for over a millennia by various factions, armies and countries. This all culminated with World War Two when Hitler (who is as Jewish as Obama is Muslim) decided to kill all the Jews.

His decision to do this was based on 20 years of hatred for Jews in Germany. Why the Jews? Why not? They were a minority with no nation- the perfect scapegoat. It was Hitler's anti-semetic agenda that chose the Jews to seek out, label, categorize and ultimately kill en masse.

Israel is the outcome from World War Two. Why? Because the Jews- however few of them were left- clamored for their own nation and God-dammit they got one.

The Jews i.e. Israel is a world power today- a viable nation capable of defending itself. From what? From a thousand years of persecution.

Do the Jews control the media today? Maybe, but probably not. And even if they did- to what end? To promote their "world Jew agenda"???

You have a lot of catching up to do if you're going to present a valid argument, especially in this forum. One thing I learned here- be careful what you post so it does not come back to bite you in the ass. And if your first post is anti-semetic, you've got a lot of learning to do.