Hobbys???

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by cardiovascular_tech, Mar 7, 2005.

1. cardiovascular_tech behind you with a knife Registered Senior Member

what are some of you guys and gals hobbys??

mine I ride sportbikes and am learning to fly helicopters hoping to become a EMS pilot here in the next year or so.

other then that I just ride my 2003 Yamaha R6 for fun.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jinoda Registered Senior Member

I do a lot of Photography--both studio and field shooting. It is my field of study in school, but I still consider it a hobby.

I also play video games, smoke weed (on occasion--maybe once a week or so), read, paint, listen to music, and talk on the phone. The majority of my time is taken up by my studies though, so not much time for other things.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Mastrubation primarily.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jinoda Registered Senior Member

8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

I play go on the internet and (auditioning for) electric bass in cover bands.

9. Amen to that brother

10. Crimson_Scribe Thespian Registered Senior Member

acting, directing, tech-ing, producing . . . everything related to theatre.

I'm also into debate.

Look at most of the subjects around here and that's what i'm intrested in: knowing.

11. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Art's my hobby and future occupation; I'm interested in everything that can be even most vaguely related to it (which means I'm interested in everything).
    I love reading, writing, hiking, horseback riding, taking care of my plants, cooking (occasionally).... I love listening to live music, especially accoustic guitar. I also enjoy math. Yes, math will be what I'll do for fun with a career in arts; I'm talented in turning things upside down. Well, whatever I can find time for is what I'll enjoy. I'm ready to try new things, so new hobbies join the list quickly.

12. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

Thanks, you just reminded me, mine need watering.
    As for cooking, that's too utilitarian to be a hobby. Baking is a hobby, and it has to be said, nothing beats hot shortbread fresh from the oven.

13. Meredith Registered Member

Philosophy, MMORPG's, Learning.

14. -Bob- Insipid Fool Registered Senior Member

I like itching my self and picking off pieces of my skin.

Sometimes I 'cultivate' the itchy fungus on my toes just so that I could scratch it. Feels so good.... mmmnn.

Thats gotta release some pleasure chemicals in your brain. It must.

I just love it when you have that itch thats so nasty, so desperate that you can't take it any more, and then you just scratch the skin until it bleeds and then you satisfy it.

I'm a master at it. I play my body like a flute. There are so many subtle textures of itch, so many wonderful ways to scratch. And its such a unique feeling... a different sort of pleasure than you get with food, or defecation.

15. Gambit Star Universal Entity Registered Senior Member

Sick Bob, you remind me of gold Memeber - off Austin Powers......

My hobbies include, Spirituality, Music, guitar, Astronomy, Females, Art, Environment, a little politics..... oh yeah masturbation cant forget what i've been doing since I could remember !
    I also share strong common beliefs with other entities that surround me in my strange beautiful world, animals, insects and plant life ( all whom I regard to as people).

My stongest hobby would be hating Americanisation and US Commercial influences on my / the great country of Australia.

16. -Bob- Insipid Fool Registered Senior Member

Do you talk to them? Make love to them?

17. bob-bobby Born Again ;) Registered Senior Member

internet , guitar , music , tv

18. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

Oh my God, you too?