history propaganda

Discussion in 'History' started by peta9, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I know many will disagree with me on a point I'm going to make. I don't know of any other race that spreads still so much outlandish, invasive and deeply insulting propaganda as the caucasian race regarding those who are not even of your people or race. Asians may have a few tiffs over some historical misunderstandings with eachother but we just don't cross that natural boundary with others. Not only does your extreme right believe your propaganda but your general population, as well as to other ethnic groups. We are stereotyped quite negatively perpetrated by your people. In america, a grown middle-aged whites, hispanics and african-american will laugh and mock at an asian and tell them to go back to their so-called unevolved cultures. They didn't get this mindset by coincidence, it is simply the usual manipulative, always employed machinations of racial and cultural propaganda perpetrated by whites to demean by sly cultural programming as well as the subliminal projections of other cultures in a usually negative or inferior light.

There are claims that light-haired, blue-eyed caucasians brought technology, medicine, and metallurgy to china and was thus chinese civilization was built by them. This is only the tip of the iceberg but I'm not going into it all here.

The fact is, why would an advanced civilization bring such technology to china yet they are nowhere significant on the map at the time? That's like saying the africans brought technology to america because some archeologists dig up a few of thier bones on your land. Yet, there is no equal civilization in africa simultaneously. Moreover, the so-called evidence of cauasians they have found were miniscule in comparison like a lost tourist.

The fact is it was the chinese that provided the foundation for western dominance through our technology, especially after khan opened up trade routes.

Why would such a race that for the majority have a superiority complex contrive and continue to mar, step on, or claim other cultures with no real substantiated or even heinous science? I've only known two groups to do this, african-americans and caucasians. African-americans have been known to claim chinese culture, japanese and egyptian cultures. Caucasians claim chinese, mongolian-ghenghis khan, egyptian, roman-even those who are not descendants, mesopotamian etc etc.

I cannot respect caucasians as a group because of this and that's a severe understatement. Why do you spread these things, I don't understand it?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

I personally do not believe that myth and neither does anyone I associate with daily. Quite a large number of things clearly originated in China.

If you have a beef with someone here on this topic, you should take it up with him/her via PMs rather than making needless sweeping statements in public.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I see no real point to this thread. No genuine interest in starting an academic discussion. Thread closed.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.