History is the absolute highest thought concievable

Discussion in 'History' started by jessc, Apr 5, 2010.

1. jessc Banned Banned

Regarding history.

There is no other more important subject. The myths of history are the core of the inquiry into many of the most important debates.

Constenople is perhaps the most profound city in that it is reputable in that the consideration of it has a reality behind its myth. We do not know the origin of man- therefore the origin of man- is the absolute highest and most important consideration. Yet on second thought it becomes more important than a simple secondary consideration for any philosophical thought with regards to history leads us to look behind us and turn our backs away from the present into some historical fantasy which is remote from conception.

I am one of the most profound historians when it comes to philosophy precisely because when you think about Adam, and also when you think about Eve, you begin to drift into myth of your own creation for the validy for instance: The bibles validity when it comes to stories you find that there are MISSING books from the bible- which would allow the philosophers to be immediately mistaken when it comes to the historical purpose that they even begin to persue.

Further though after a bit of quaint thought you think to yourself: I wonder what history has in store for us and I wonder why history is so important.

The answer leads to pitfalls of despair and thought when it comes to the considerations of how history may be applied to us.

The reason that the opening post suggests history as the highest concievable consideration is that considered considerably history is concievable with regards to our actual ancestery or our actual usage when it comes to positive thought. I wondered if anyone would contribute to this discussion because I know precisely the lines of where it will lead.

It will lead into the myth. Myth is in a way history for history is not concievable and any consideration of history leads to the downfall of your present mode or modality in life. Therefore in this vein the history channel becomes in a way a source of great or much needed and entirely satiable entertainment of which is provokative- from this perspective it becomes nothing but myth but the consideration here is not without reason assuredly for history has a great deal of use correct?

The truth is that the sole useage of history is like this. But when you consider the myths of history and the importance to contemporary thought myth, is all you recieve. A great shoulder to look over into a wide blue yonder, yet a shoulder you couldnt see another way. Interestingly enough the only way that you could consider historys full impact is to subject ourselfs to whatever consideration you want and thought myths were the absolute reality. This is a potential consieration, because history is remote from any positive value.

Some say that "Until history is complete there is no value to the historical fact of what may exist for us" - for isntanc Indiana Jones and the Lost temples- when the cup was taken history was slightly modified- this suggests a beginning which is remote from consideration and places myth above reality.

This is a discovery which has more merit than its worth but its also simply a construct of the I with regard to myth- because when or if history is ocmpleted then its only completed in the present.

Thoughts?