History: Bush Was a Great President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 3, 2007.

1. radicand Registered Senior Member

Wow that was brilliant. Finally, I have been enlightened!!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sandy Banned Banned

George W. Bush is the greatest president we have ever had. He's decent, honorable, funny, wise, Christian, and awesome. :xctd:

I wish we could have 3-term presidents. Then we could get our surge, finish off the terrorist pukes in Iraq, and celebrate. He won two elections in a row because Americans love him so much.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I wish he had more time off from the war on terror to deport the criminal alien parasites. Then America would be totally awesome!:bravo:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

In texas: doesn't mean I'm FROM texas

syria is better than whatever shit you're from. I can't believe you like bush. Even most americans hate that old stupid fool

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

bush is gay simplifys to b.i.g

8. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Ok, nothing more to be seen here. Off to the ignore list you go.

9. sandy Banned Banned

Syria is the enemy of the world. You breed and support terrorists and jihad. Syria is a freakin hellhole. You're hiding Saddam's wmd in 3 locations (they were smuggled in wooden crates with Russia's help and are being hidden by ASSad's relative.) You hate America and want us dead. You're helping Iran destroy our efforts in Iraq. You've enabled and supported the insurgency in Iraq with bodies and arms. ASSad is frightened to death over what a freely elected government in Iraq would mean to your country.

10. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

You support Israel and support worldwide imperialism and you are getting your ass kicked by men wearing rags on their head with outdated weaponary. You are a terrorist, bush is an asshole.

AMERICA can easily be called the enemy of the world, for its lack of respect, its lack of strategy, the fact that it barges into countries without 'invitation' , the fact that it attacks yet for us and others it calls terrorism the same thing it does.

oh yea, we want a war ravaged nation as a neighbor, nice point on how we support iraqi insurgency, cuz oh my gosh we really want them entering syria and killing us

and since your are an american, I'll make it simple: that was sarcasm. s-a-r-c-a-s-m

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Simple, Republicans hunted him. All the accusations are just that, accusations.

The so-called "offer" from Sudan was a farce, they did not even have him in custody, and the only reason they offered some kind of deal is to get them off the hook for supporting terrorists. Clinton actually did do something about Bin Laden, he shot cruise missiles into suspected terror camps and WMD facilities (all while Republican pukes screamed "no war for monica", and "wag the dog").

What did Bush do after the Cole bombing? Remember, that happened at the end of Clinton's term. What did Bush do? I seem to remember him going on vacation.

You need to pull your head out of Ann Coulter's ass and get a clue.

12. radicand Registered Senior Member

More excellence from the people who are highly intelligent and tolerant!!!

How can I be like that? Do you have any problems looking at yourself in the mirror, or do just pretend you are absolutely correct on everything?

13. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

It's frightening what American media can do to the American psyche. There are so many fallacies in this response, I don't even know where to start.

First, let's start of with Syria being the enemy of the world. What possible criteria can we judge this by. In the past decade how many countries has Syria invaded and occupied illegally? Not counting Lebanon, as Syria and Lebanon are the same race and a major population of Lebanon is pro-Syrian. It is moreover possible to say that Israel has been far more devastating to Lebanon than Syria ever was, invading the country 2 times, destroying its infastructure. Even more rational would be to compare it to the US in terms of its military aggression, and there is no comparison. The US and Israel have been the most devastating to the Middle East, and Syria has actually been a stabilizing factor in the region.

First you would have to prove Saddam actually had WMDs. Because the President of the US says it, it must be true mentality only works in the US, however in the Middle East it doesn't convince anyone, you need actual proof.

Again, proof is needed to back up these claims. And to make it clear, the US invaded Iraq illegally without the support of the Muslim world. So we ask: Who made Iraq what it is today? the US government ofcourse. Don't blame the failure of the illegal and immoral Iraq war on convenient scapegoats. The entire fault lies with the Bush administration and the architects of this war.

Please research a little more before your next post.

Peace.

14. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

I just arrived back from a shopping trip to Syria, I have never met, more friendly, courteous and helpful people than the people of Damascus.

15. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hey tablariddim

i hope all is good with you.

Damascus, not the Shopping captial of the world i must admit, nevertheless you must have had an interesting shop!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

16. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

I have never seen so many shops, and shoppers in my life. Great value to be had on all types of clothing, handbags, faux bijoux and shoes; my wife loves it. We only shopped in the European area where quality is good to high and saved at least 40-60%, off Cyprus prices.

Examples: Leather men's shoes 10-15 sterling, Valentino suits 140 sterling, Big Star jeans 16 sterling, 'La Coste' 3 button T shirts (v high quality) 10 sterling, men's trousers 10 sterling, shirts 10 sterling. The street sellers follow you around offering 'Puma' T shirts at 3 for 10 pounds; by the time you've walked 20 metres they're offering you 20 shirts for 10 quid, 20 fucking cotton shirts at 50p each!

Food is also great value with succulent fillet steak with all trimmings at 2.50. The place feels like Camden Lock market but 1000 times bigger and 10 times more run down. Taxis cost 50p.

The people are amazing. When we stopped a couple of times to ask people for directions, we had like 5 strangers all trying to help, each one asking the other one. I went into Benetton to ask where the Mango boutique was and a local woman customer offered to drive me there in her car!

The only downside is that you can't get a beer or any alcohol in most restaurants and cafes, but it was no big deal.

17. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

whats the exchange on the pound?

18. Cardin Registered Senior Member

Sandy you're hot.. so I'll listen to everything you have to say

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're brainwashed. Mooslims are evil, doncha know?

Ya, I knew this Syrian guy in KSA. Very sweet fellow, I helped him once and he would constantly bring me gifts from far off majras. (plantations)

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its even more frightening how many educated people buy into the BS.

21. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

103 SYP to 1 GBP

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  23. sandy Banned Banned

Nope. I am a perfectly-made child of God who loves God, America, President George W. Bush, babies, and all things good.