History: Bush Was a Great President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sandy, May 3, 2007.

1. sandy Banned Banned

No one should ever choose to kill a baby. It's just disgusting that any woman would. I don't think any woman who kills her baby should ever have another one.

Cheney is against homosexuality. His daughter chose to defy her father and God.

We will finish in Iraq despite evil muslim terrorists coming over from Iran and Syria trying to defeat us. They won't.

People were dying in Iraq before we got there. Saddam butchered 1.5 MILLION of his own people. Now we just have more evil muslims killing nice/ innocent muslims and Americans. No fret. Give Bush his surge and we will wipe these butt nuggets off the planet.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

p.s. Some neurologist friends of mine say this is pretty accurate about fetal pain:http://www.catholicculture.org/docs/doc_view.cfm?recnum=1045

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Read the bible quote I gave you. Babies are not innocent according to God himself. How dare you contradict God!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

So you dont think Iraqis themselves have anything to do with it?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

You want to tell that to a rape victim? Or a woman whose life is in danger because of the pregnancy? Again, what a woman chooses to do with her womb is her business and hers alone. If you do not believe in abortion, don't have one. But you do not have the right to dictate or judge those who do have one.

And yet he stands steadfastly by his daughter. Why is that I wonder?

You're slipping. You are the first so called conservative who I have seen admit that so far.

I wonder how Saddam was able to kill all those people before you got there?

Being blind to the realities of the past is foolish.

But are they aware of said pain? Do you think a 15 week old foetus has cognitive recognition of something like pain or of anything at all? Do you think it goes 'ouch' when it feels pain?

And most abortions are usually done early on in the pregnancy.

8. sandy Banned Banned

Yes we are all born with a sinful nature. That doesn't usually appear until age 2. By innocent I mean babies have done no wrong to anyone. They are shaped by their parents/surroundings. I understand what you're saying.

Most Iraqis want freedom and democracy. Their elections have proven that. Some are still deathly afraid because they don't know who the terrorists are. It's good vs. evil over there just like it is everywhere else. Good will win. It always does.

The Iraqis will prevail. So will we. We always do.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Awesome!

10. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Take a look at the parties they elected, the most popular parties actually want an end to foreign occupation.

It amazes me that you lot point to the elections as a success, while at the same time blissfully ignoring the actual results.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

We are not born till age two?

12. sandy Banned Banned

We didn't go there to occupy. We went to get rid of Saddam. Evil muslim terrorists have made our finishing the job a lot harder. We don't plan on staying there forever, just as long as it takes.

Just imagine if we left. You think it's bad now?

13. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Then why build 14 permanent US bases and the biggest embassy in the World ever?

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

No you don't. I am saying that God has no love for babies or fetuses. He himself aborts a large percentage of them before the woman even notices she was carrying the seed of evil men.

I don't really think that God is interested in what you think. God is capable of making up his own mind. In fact every word that has come from you has been pure blasphemy.

I will pray for you.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

We didn't go there to occupy. We went to get rid of Saddam. Evil muslim terrorists have made our finishing the job a lot harder. We don't plan on staying there forever, just as long as it takes.

Repeat for maximum effect.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

God loves all his creatures.

17. sandy Banned Banned

God does love babies. HE creates them. He doesn't abort them. Not ever.
    http://www.trosch.org/wri/bblunbrn.htm

God is very interested in what I say, think, and do. When I'm not here, I'm out getting people to church (along with my "job.")

18. Bells Staff Member

My 19 month old runs around in the nudie waving his willy at all and sundry after his bath. I must have him exorcised immediately!

No. Most Iraqis were not given a choice but to have a democracy remember? They were told you get this or nothing at all. Kind of defeats the purpose of the whole notion of 'democracy'.

You might view yourself as being "good", but are you sure the majority of Iraqis agree with you? Have proof of this do you?

For all you know, they might view you as being the "evil" ones and therefore their "good" might just defeat you.

19. Bells Staff Member

I would suggest you re-read your bible.

"The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army, their little ones dashed to death against the ground, their pregnant women ripped open by swords." (Hosea 13:16)

20. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear all

It seems that Bush was the Great Incomptent president

~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

21. sandy Banned Banned

Bush is the best president we ever had. That's why we elected him. TWICE!
    You may not realize it now, but I can guarantee history will write him as great.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

23. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Uhhh, could you clarify this blatant contradiction please?

Boy, you gotta love God's benevolence for his greatest creation.