Hillary Lied, Obama Has Got Her!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LORD_VOLDEMORT, Mar 25, 2008.

1. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

Peter Paul, who?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Loretta Banned Banned

Good. I hope he wins!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

Lord Voldemort...your utter hate of Hillary and utter favorotism of Obama has of course nothing to do with the fact that you are black and that Obama is black...nothing at all

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Politicians lie. So what else is new?

8. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

uhoh...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. superstring01 Moderator

Mod note: Name of thread edited from the preposterously long, "OOooOOooOO Hilary Liiiiiiiedd!!!!! Obama Has Got Her!" to "Hillary Lied, Obama Has Got Her!"

10. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Con artists, embezzlers, grifters and pickpockets and frauds and cheats in general, always think they're smarter than their victims. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong - their victims had other things on their minds.

The current crop of Republicans in government may be the smartest guys in that government, but they can't govern for shit. They've been total fuckups. Either they don't know what they're doing, or they're doing something other than attempting to govern.

The same question we've been asking for seven years and counting: are they lying, or are they stupid ?

Somebody cared enough to impeach the President, bringing the whole government to a halt for the second time in three years,

over his apparent hidden reservation that a blow job was not really "sex".

Which partly explains why the Clintons have the kind of invulnerability they do in the Dem core - their accusers have been proven to have so little credibility or sense of proportion that the legitimate accusations get thrown out with the rest.

Which Obama has apparently recognized, acting accordingly.

11. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

This is true,however she is running for Commander in Chief,those lies should of stopped at the announcement of her run for President.!

12. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Can you prove this??? Do you know me?? Your making an assumption which is low form of knowledge being that you made a statement you can never prove,learn from this before you get all ignant with the redneck mentality generalizing all blacks supporting Obama do itbecause he is black.Perhaps if you payed attention more to my post you would of read when i first posted on this board i supported Hilary and i always stated voting for someone because of Race or Gender is absurd.You owe me an apology boy.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Exactly. The Clinton's are used to being able to say anything they want knowing the left wing media will never call them on it. Now, all of the sudden, the Clintons aren't the media's darling.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

They are burnt out by too many Clinton scandals that go nowhere. Lying makes me not want to vote for her, but Bush lied too, about matters of war, and we still let him take office. It's not necessarily an impediment for her.

15. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

All of a sudden? What about the all Monica, all-the-time era?

16. John99 Banned Banned

come on now, its pretty obvious. but thats ok. obama is the best thing to happen to the republicans. it's like a dream come true. which is why i said the democrats are stupid. liberals are stupid...well theyre dumber thats for sure.

look at the 2000 election. how in the world did they lose that? by being stupid, 2004 STUPID. and this does not even get into the fools who voted for Ralph Nader. That is the definition of stupidity. And now what? at least four more years of the same.:shrug:

i think the main things the republicans wanted to do was eliminate Hillary.

17. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Offhand, I'd say I've run into that particular assertion - that the media never calls the Clintons on anything - about as often as any other single assertion in the media since 1992.

The media never seem to get tired of accusing themselves of going easy on the Clintons.

About the only actual example of slack cut for a Clinton that I can recall off hand is the recent coverage of Hillary's spats with Obama.

Be interesting to see some more of the Clinton-aimed going easy style that we have become accustomed to, applied to McCain and his divorces, daughters, decisions, deteriorating faculties, etc.

Democratic stupidity, definition: failing to overcome concerted media opposition and irresponsibility, and prevent Republicans from voting for criminality and fuckup and abject failure at even the simplest tasks of government.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  18. John99 Banned Banned

The best thing for McCain to do is nothing. We are about to elect the guy who lost to George Bush. Think about it.

19. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

I just think it's not a big deal. She may have remembered it wrongly or if not and she's trying to puff up her CV - well, big surprise - they all do it.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  20. John99 Banned Banned

In 2000 Gore chose Lieberman as VP, do you even realize how stupid that decision was? And ralph nader was a ringer. every time someone said 'im voting green, vote for nader' i wanted to tell them - YOU ARE STUPID TOO. PERIOD.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

left wing media since when?

22. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Not as stupid as the people who voted for the other guys.

How "intelligent" was W's choice of Cheney, for VP ?

23. draqon Banned Banned

you posted a picture of yourself, duh. And no it is not absurd. I see proof of my assumption in your favoritism.