Hillary Lied, Obama Has Got Her!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LORD_VOLDEMORT, Mar 25, 2008.

1. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

She lied about dodging bullets from snipers in Bosnia and she was exposed,to make matters worst she said that was a blip,a mistatement.WHAAAAAAAAT???.Obama is going to shred her into peices.

As the deep voice end of a Mortal Kombat game

FINISH HER!!!!!!!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. John99 Banned Banned

um, why do you get so excited. Obama didnt really win anything just by beating Hillary. You do know that? He can beat Hillary and still be but a footnote in history and all that will be left are these posts you make.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

This shit is wonderful fodder for the Republicans. Just take down alll of this crap that they are throwing at each other and use it when election time comes around!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

You best believe Mccain is stacking this in his weapon files just incase Hil is the nominee,old man Mccain is going to break out the grapefruit juice,a bagel and jipper his way to that September rally to re-expose that lie which will tear into Hilarys credibility.

However i doubt that this will happen,most of everyone is predicting Obama is going to win this long drawn out race.

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't bet on that.

9. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

I certaintly would,Hilary NEEDS michigan and Florida and Indiana and the other states out of Penn are likely going to for Obama,his credibility is only increasing,his popularity has become worldwide,the media plays like this is a tough fight but the fact that many are calling Hilary to drop out of a race she is likely to lose in more than 1 area when they hit the superdelegates,this lie will only damage her credibility with superdelegates who will say,Oh no! this was a bogus lie!!!!!.

Obama is going to pounce all over her since his attacks are usually much more damaging than Clinton or Mccains.

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Time will tell.:shrug:

11. John99 Banned Banned

Its not McCain, its the machine. A very clever, robust machine.

12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

This is just further proof Hillary will say and do anything to get the presidency...no morals...no ethics. It is very apparent she believes the electorate are a bunch of mushrooms...feed the feces and reap the rewards!
    We will see if her theory of the electorate rings true. I pray not!

13. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

That old machine was active during the cretacious period.Lol.What machine are you talking about.?

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

How does one misspeak about arriving in Bosnia amid fluries of sniper bullets? If not out right dishonesty, then the speaker has obviously disassociated herself with reality and in each case, it is a scary thought that person could become president. A scary thought to have a president with the finger on the nuclear button not being able to distinguish between a clear day absent of gun fire from an imaginary one of dodging imaginary bullets from snipers. Frankly, I am not comfortable with a politician of such dishonesty or one who is clearlly disassociated from reality occupying the presidency of the United States.

15. John99 Banned Banned

Voldermoort:
    Are you kidding?

I think that Republicans are just smarter than Democrats. You can extrapolate that to mean Conservatives are much smarter than liberals. And i have to say that it is an accurate statement. I am somewhere in the middle- LOL.

16. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Wait a minute, Obama is leading the Popular vote by 700,000! He's won twice as many states as Hillary, and he has a comfortable pledged delegate lead. Can you please share with us what set of facts you used to come to this baseless conclusion?

17. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

QFT

18. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

Republicans smarter than Democrats??? Are you kidding me?? First off smart is intelligence,Intelligence is something we all have regardless of what form. However many of those who go by Republican are the most misinformed with how shit is operated today,the mentality so old and ancient.They preach the same thing,extreme conservatism prevents anyone from learning.The republicans are likely the most critical failing to realize the criticisms have nothing to do with a candidates ability to lead the country,yet because of there selfish inconsiderate minds unwilling to learn,sit or even listen they rather elect the fool,and miss out on the ability to have great results from the say ""non religious president""

19. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

John, Mad and others of similar Ilk,
    There is an old Latin saying: Res publica es magis ludo!
    It means, Republicans are more deluded!
    Don't confuse delusion with intelligence.

20. LORD_VOLDEMORT Banned Banned

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

That sociopath,Hillary is the closest to an atheist in this race.I doubt you'll be voting for her.

All of the candies have religious affiliation no matter how skewed it might be. Many people think Obama is their messiah for pete's sake. I have to wonder if he's starting to believe it himself.

Much of US politics is about appealing to religious groups. Some other countries leaders who grow tired of religious compromise simply outlaw that which they don't agree with, try and push the factions out and finally kill everyone who doesn't obey.
    Is that the kind of non-religious/monotheist leader you want?
    Our entire domestic success is built on freedom of religion (or freedom to lack it).
    It's only when we try and impose this standard elsewhere in the world is when we get into trouble.
    Someone once said "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink".

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I agree, you wouldn't have a vague memory about being under fire, that's not a misspeak, it's downright delusional.

23. countezero Registered Senior Member

What's even more amusing, to me, is how surprised some people seem to be about this. I mean, come on folks. Clinton has been doing this for years. It's just that nobody really seemed to care — until now...