Hillary cites Karl Rove's analysis as to why she would be a better choice for pres!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, May 20, 2008.

1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

and here i thought you needed to know what the fuck your talking about before you can educate another. you need the education not me.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. VRob Registered Senior Member

You're a freakin clown, and I'm not gonna waste anymore time on your sorry as$.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Actually, looks like I'm a bit overeducated. I keep catching myself on "typical" things, whereas the less intellectual just seem to steamroll over them in their haste.

Yes, yes: this from the man who thinks I'm a sneaky right-winger, or else a racist, because I don't like the clown he's picked for office. Right. Don't write in again, VRob, because you don't understand the ethical issues and you're not helping your side.

Best,

Geoff

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

and an ego too
    he has a batter grasp on them than you

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hey, don't be so upset. You've done all you needed to. You misrepresented your candidate, slandered the opposition and kept your eyes tightly focused on your navel throughout the entire process. Be of good cheer. Your clown might take it.

Won't be the first mistake your country has made.

"Batter" luck next time? LOL!

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i have done nothing of the such i just defended him against misrepresention.
    i have slandered anyone. i have said the truth or what was said had no ill intent.