High-jacking my threads

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by river, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

I think I once told river he should dry out. What I meant by that is he should go away. I stand by that opinion.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

think of it another way
    there is no such thing as free speech when that free speech is abusive & invades the psychological welfare or creates physical violence & increased danger to others.
    then it becomes a weapon.

note point cultures where weapons are idolized as solutions to their Ego problems & lack of intellectual & emotional development(any countrys spring to mind)

what is real power ? (part of a wider learning curve for many)

e.g
    there are many things i could say which regardless of any truth inside them
    would be offensive to some people
    as easily as it is to conceive that words are not physical acts.
    this aspect of "words are not physical acts" is solely defined by the absolute reason that all people share the same non violent moral self control.
    this is clearly not the case in the world
    probably only 2 or maybe 3 countrys in the world this exists
    Sweden, Denmark, maybe 1 or 2 other countrys.
    the usa is probably right near the bottom of the list along side tribal society's.

soo ..
    in reality
    free speech is not only a lie of false reality
    but also literally not possible to have operating in any real working model.
    que many usa internal psycho-socio-cultural [intra/intro] problems racism xenophobia homophobia & hate being easy things to point to.

communication by its very nature is a sense of compromise to agreed terms to allow comparative relationship to things.
    without that basis of relationship, like mathematics & other sciences, there is no agreed language.

many cultures normalize the word bashing of core concepts of scientific laws to enable the miss aligned ego wild teenage mind
    its an evolutionary thing which many cultures are stuck on.

what you are doing is complaining that you cant get your way
    when you have been censored already

i could thread jack any thread if i wanted to
    but i dont
    it doesn't interest me.

however, you wish to keep discussing certain science topics which you have been censored from opening threads on or engaging in the science area.
    you know that
    even i know that and im not you.

so keep in mind your addiction to swerve off into those areas, its not different than an addiction
    everyone has addictions, they are normal aspects of human existence.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

If you had read the " My Cosmology " thread , in pseudoscience ( about page three or page four ) you would understand me much Better .

Page 4 .

AND in my theory I said that BB was Incomplete . Not wrong , ( as in completely wrong ) . But incomplete .

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

8. river