hidden language in our subconsciousness

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Avatar, Oct 20, 2002.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

and maybe even all humans have somewhere locked in the very first, primitive language of the most ancient times of our existence - maybe we just need particular circumstances to unlock it

(info from http://www.scientificamerican.com/a...02-1CDA-B4A8809EC588EEDF&pageNumber=3&catID=4 )

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

I have been considering this very thing for many years. There is more to support the idea, but hardly solid evidence.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

oh- what more?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Perhaps Xenu or Merlijn can elaborate, but I have noticed that the "broken speech" observed in those with extreme psychotic conditions is (almost) identical to the speech of those immersed in night terrors and sleep-talking (events or behaviours which are rooted firmly in the subconscious). Noticing this similarity is what first gave me the idea that there is something common in our subconscious regarding communication.

(THis is an idea I am using in a story, too.)

8. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I was very slow to learn to talk, even though I could understand words. I also dod not exhibit much in the way of these arm movements. Perhaps these traits are linked?

My autism, again.