Heterosexuality is unnatural

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Buddha1, Jun 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Surveys in cases like this will never tell you the truth. I have already shown how. To undestand that you'll have to understand the deep rooted pressures that men face. That's how masculinity works. That is how it is manipulated by the society.

Of course, what could be more direct proof of something when you experience that yourself. But when I have to prove it to others, it's not enough. And since survey have a serious drawback here, I'm proving this through indirect but sureshot ways. Because, there are more ways to get at the truth.

Although I also know through my personal + work experience that most men deep within them know this to be true (that almost all men have a sexual feeling for other men!), but this is just a deep seated, unchecked, vague instinct that they have. Because there is no way men can discuss these things and even when a man knows this for sure, he is without a voice in such matters. Such again is the nature of his oppression through Social Masculinity .

Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Moderator note: This thread has been merged with the other four or five threads on the same topic.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Excellent move. Previously it seemed unintelligible, now it is.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Great! Now that all the rubbish has been swept together into a single pile it can be conveniently deleted in one fell swoop. :bugeye:<P>

8. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

So you don't have to deal with it!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Jamer R,

You are a moderator and you have got to do what you've got to do.

But can you tell me, if it is against the rule to have more than one thread on different aspects of supposedly one topic.

What makes you think that the topic: heterosexuality is unnatural (which is discussing the biological aspects of it) is the same as pressures of heterosexuality (which is discussing the social pressures men face) or the harmful effects of heterosexuality which is discussing the various ways in which forced heterosexuality has harmed humankind and nature.

Have you bowed down to pressure from those who don't want 'heterosexuality' to be challenged?

And indeed if it was against the rules, could you not have at least consulted me, so we could find the best way to do it, without disrupting the various componets of the thread.

I see this attempt as a way to scuttle the discussions by the those in power. Aren't you playing into their hands.

There have been in the past several posts discussing homosexuality --- all at the same time, as under:
    - homosexuality is a disease
    - Homosexuality --- is it natural
    - Tolerance
    - Is homosexuality biological or psychological.

Apparently the above was well within the rules.

Please tell me if I had violated any rules by creating various threads on different aspects of human sexuality?

Apparently you don't find the threads "science is not god" and "Science is not a perfect institution" as being against the rules? Are you supposed to take arbitrary decisions, and are you under no obligations to consult the initiator of the threads!

Otherwise I'll see this as an attempt to scuttle a serious discussion challenging the hegemony of heterosexuality.

regards

Last edited: Dec 1, 2005
  10. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

have no idea how to conduct my discussions now, because I don't know where one thread starts and where another ends. Thanks to your arbitrary decision, is this what you wanted to achieve? To stop my voice. You are not doing a great service to humankind then.

I'm going to take some time off now, hopefully, I'll feel like coming back again!

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Buddha1:

Since you have decided to make your statement public, I will make mine public too.

Here is the response I sent to you by PM:

You posted about 6 threads, all on essentially the same theme: that heterosexuality is culturally imposed but is not a "natural" state.

The discussion was fragmenting in such a way that essentially the same points were being discussed and repeated in the different threads.

It is easier for everybody if such discussions are kept together in one place.

I have no problem with the discussion itself, which is why I have left the thread active. I am in no way trying to stifle discussion - just to prevent it dominating the Human Science forum across many threads.

I am aware that discussions of homosexuality tend to recur, but in this case we are talking about threads started by the same poster (you) over a short period of time, rather than threads by different posters who may not be aware of past threads on similar topics. I hope you can see how this applies to the "science is not god" thread(s).

If you feel like you need some time out from the forum, that, of course, is totally up to you.

12. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

LOL! You're such a tease, Buddha!

13. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

My posts are childish? How so? You're the one with like 6 threads on exactly the same issue - are you saying this because you are pissed off that I spoke up and "James R"(the moderator) merged all of them together?
    You accuse me of getting personal? Why, because I said your personal extrapolation was absurd? Your undying rant on this "issue" is fueled by your own personal bias and agenda - and yes you have repeatedly mentioned your "work" experiences.
    Why are you telling me to grow up - what have I said that is immature?

If your helping people come out of the closet I respect that totally. I think some people need that kind of social support - but if your going to argue that 95% of men have homosexual desires then nobody will listen to you.

What great "service" are you "doing for mankind" by arguing that 95% have sexual desires for other men? If you want to actually address a real social problem like homophobia then please do so.

14. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

You cannot have rational discussions with someone who is as delusional as Buddha1, and nothing good will come of any attempts to do so. This is why all his “heterosexuality is unnatural/evil/wrong” threads should be deleted. But the moderators are not interested in dealing with his ridiculous ranting and trolling (beyond grouping it all together).<P>

15. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

16. duendy Registered Senior Member

apt name...yes. you mean book burnings dont you?

dont agree with another's idea? burn them!
    them and their books.

IF you cant get them, burn their books.

if you cant find their books, seek out moderators to delete their ideas

17. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

This is a science forum, Duendy. Bhudda1 is free to promote his ill-conceived, unsubstantiated, unscientific, self-contradictory, biased, agenda driven drivel elsewhere. Indeed I shall defend his right to do so, up to the point where I am required to give up chocolate. I just do not want him to do it here, without paying at least token respect to the principles of science.

18. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Seems my single word has done something. I call it the flutterby effect!

I'm listening to Siouxsie and the Banshees right now. A small round of applause for that Siouxsie!

19. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Kiss them for me, please !

20. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Though I did find his theories to be interesting. Not quite the thing that can be put under a microscope, I don't think.

I still need to email him. I said I would. He was going to talk more about his counseling work.

21. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

So, you like the young men, eh? Simply fantastik!

22. Satyr Banned Banned

Here’s another thing that’s “unnatural”:

Internet Forums.

23. Buddha1 Registered Senior Member

Good to see you're back!

Can you explain what you mean by "not quite the thing that can be put under a microscope!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.