Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by bharaja, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bharaja Registered Member

yes ( sir ) im under your guidelines. this is why it is posted in General philosophy section. but you are in power so you can apply policy *Give dog bad name and hang it* cuz after all you are in power.

and you are the damn theif ( after all ) in the guess of cop. so you can do all nonsense.

and why are you so envious ? if this Practical explanation is perfect from every point of view. why envy ? it is the damn nature of third class man. who cannot do anything at all.

and when someone does something they become envious. so are you the damn third class man ? who has occupied the damn post of cop ? but is actually theif ? are you that ?

but gentle behaviour is for gentlemen and your members are not gentlemen. they are acting like the damn dogs in the street. so its not my fault if they got some kicks in there faces.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

It is a pity you decided to ignore my advice. Goodbye.

DaveC426913 and exchemist like this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.