Henry Kissinger: "The black side of a thug."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Whirlwind, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Whirlwind Banned Banned

As the US media continues to demonize the Saddams. the Assads, the Ayatollah's of Iran and the Colonel Kaddafy's of Libya, people that don't fit the profile of American hero's (or lackeys), we can look around and find that indeed there are unindicted WAR CRIMINALS in our midst.

Such is the case of Henry Kissinger a "respected" American foreign policy hero, you know the one with the "air of authority" and the "Frog stuck in his throat" the guy that, when he speaks, everyone listens intently?

Ol Henry has been "on the run" ever since he was the Secretary of State for Richard Nixon, another "crook" for another post.

In the summer of 2002 Kissinger left his hotel in Barcelona, in the middle of the night, when he was tipped off that Spanish intelligence service spooks were on their way to question him regarding several Spaniards that ended up as "DESAPARECIDOS" (Disappeared) under the brutal Agusto Pinochet regime in Chile in the 1960's. The judge that had ordered his capture was the same judge that had arrested Agusto Pinochet two years before and was ready to put him on trial before the British butted in and let the rat escape back to Chile.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

In the 1970's Kissinger was instrumental in promoting the "illegal" bombing of Laos and Cambodia where hundred's of thousands of innocent civillians were massacred.

Today, he owns a consulting firm that works worldwide and allows foreign countries access to our politicians and to purchase WMD's, including chemical and bacterialogical ingredients and processing equipment like the ones Ronald Reagan and Donald Rumsfeld provided to Sadam Hussien in the 1980's in Iraq's war with Iran.

The following essay tells us about Kissingers checkered past and what kind of "Zionists rule America"... (as Sharon had once bragged to a subordinate in 2002).

Read and grow wise......

http://www.democrats.com/view.cfm?id=1566

Whirlwind....

Last edited: Apr 20, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jps Valued Senior Member

It is amazing how people like Kissinger are still trotted out on talk shows and news channels for their great insight on current affairs with no mention ever made of the fact that they are wanted criminals.

I almost exploded when I saw Oliver North brought out on tv as an expert on terrorism. I mean, it kinda makes sense, him being a former terrorist who's very lucky not to be in jail right now, he can explain terrorists motivations from personal experience, but thats not how they were framing it.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Well, I wouldn't call him a TERRORIST mind you - CIA "Drug smuggler" is closer to the truth.

But his use of the CIA's SOUTHERN TRANSPORT airline certainly raised a lot of money for arming the CONTRA's (Israel sent in the Uzi's, Galil rifles and high tech communications equipment - much like the type Israel sold to Pablo Escobar the Colombian cocaine kingpin) with the sale of cocaine to the good ole USA's sniviling "wet noses!"

The San Jose Mercury did a great investigative report on the drug smuggling by North and the CIA, but (of course) the Reagan gangsters (Gen'l Secord, John Negroponte (current US ambassador to the UN) & Compnay had built in "deniabilty" as any professional gangster outfit would.

Interesting tidbit: The BCCI S&L scandal - the one that was never "investigated" was dropped by federal prosecutors because so much CONTRA/CIA drug money was deposited there.

Whirlwind....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2004
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jps Valued Senior Member

given the rather broad use of the word terrorist these days, arming guerillas attempting to overthrow a foreign government could be considered terrorism, but you're right, its not really a good fit. All the same, he belongs in jail, not lecturing people on tv.

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think its true Kissinger should be prosecuted for war crimes for his involvement in Chile.

but,

When you say Zionists rule America, it is not precisely that Jews who believe in Zionism have undue influence in the US gov., just that US politicians tend to agree with Zionism the same way they agree with Capitalism. George Bush, Bill Clinton, and John Kerry, are, in this sense, Zionists.

9. Whirlwind Banned Banned

Whirlwind responds....

I don't suppose you've heard of AIPAC (Also, ZOA, UJA, et al.) an organization of Zionist zealots, that have taken billion$ that has been awarded to the world's holocaust victims and used it instead for "Buying their political Poster boys and Harlots in the US Congress," like:

John McCain-D, Jon Kyl-R, Mitch McConnell-R, Joe Biden-D, Richard Lugar-R, Arlen Spector-R, Kay Hutchinson-R, Richard Gephardt-D, etc. etc. and, of-course, Israel's 5th column in the US Congress:

Joe Lieberman-D, Dianne Feinstein-D, Barbara Boxer-D, Carl Levin-D, Tom Lantos-D, et. al.

Interesting note: Senator Charles Percy-D (Ill) in the 1970's (I believe), once stated: "I believe that Holocaust memorials representing events that never even occurred in US soil are improper, and that using the US Taxpayrs dollars to build them, when the Jewish community has never been known for being poor, is also an abomination."

The next election year he was OUT!

Defeated by the so-called "Jewish Lobby!"

Whirlwind....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2004
  10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

"Buying their political Poster boys and Harlots in the US Congress," You mean... lobbyists?

Oh no! beware the lobbyists my son, the jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    By that reasoning you should also fear:
    The National Farmers Union
    The Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
    The American Muslim Council
    The National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides
    The Center for Marine Conservation
    The Campaign for the Restoration and Regulation of Hemp
    The Committee in Solidarity with the People of El Salvador
    The...
    ...etc.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

12. Whirlwind Banned Banned

You forgot AIPAC, the most powerful lobby in America. They finance more reelection bids for their "Israel leaning" US Congressional harlots and poster boys than billionaire Soros.

Whirlwind....

13. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Damn. I've got to quit looking at your posts.

Couldn't resist.

By the way, AIPAC is not "America's most powerful lobby".

That would, definitely, be the AARP.

14. Whirlwind Banned Banned

So what does AARP have to do with America's head long spiral onto hell?

Whirlwind....

15. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

Egad... it doesn't.

I was simply correcting your statement.

Well... it does, if you think the mounting problems with Social Security constitute a spiral "onto hell".