Henry Doorly Zoo grows

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by Clockwood, Nov 14, 2002.

1. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

In my home city of omaha the Henry doorly zoo is becoming amazing. Allready it Has the Leid Jungle (a giant enclosure with a tropical rainforest in it), the Desert Dome (a geodesic dome with samples of various deserts inside), and a great underwater tube in the aquarium that you may walk through.

These are the largest in the world. Odd for a city many do not even know exists. It is what we are good at so we try to make it stand out.

Now, directly below the Deset Dome we are constructing the Kingdom of the night. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ahem.... It is an enclosure containing many forms of swamps and other wetlands. Also the biggest in the world.

What do we do now? How do we top this?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

Perhaps you could top it by returning
    the animals to their native habitats?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

Clockwood

Clockwood!! i didn't know you lived in Omaha...i was just there about 3 weeks ago..(actually - council bluffs...but, we ventured on over the river into Omaha

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) and, yeah, that zoo is amazing! i could spend the whole day there...er...well, actually, i did.

:bugeye:

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

We have a record of breeding endangered species and produceing more offspring than would survive in the wild.

Omaha. I love it here. Not much traffic, good tv, great restraunts, and the people cant even find anything really important complain about.