help with math in my theory? 2 participants pls

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by adhams, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Well, if it was a video of a cute cat playing with string and bumping into furniture, lots of people would watch it.
    That's called views.

Funny cat videos usually get more views than new physics theories.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adhams Registered Senior Member

the experiment i gave at the end of the first vid.... where u move the u238 against earth's direction of movement which will decrease the space absorption making it like the 235 but it also needs more neutrons shot at it since its bigger in size so that its effected as much as u235 if it blows then the theory is correct the math i gave in the first vid if u understood it would be enough the next 2 vids give more math about it just for proof... also i can prove it theoritically thro centrifugal force and from other observations.....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Stop digging.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Mod Note - I have moved this to PseudoScience - if anything comes of it, maybe it can be moved to Alternative Theories down the road

8. adhams Registered Senior Member

according to my theory matter absorbs space... when u spin a ball tied with a rope.. u find that its easier to spin it while the rope is a bit loose than when tightly grasped this is due to the fact that matter leaves a trail of non existent space when this happens its hard to move it right or left of the circular course since it needs to go to the direction where there is most space which is the tangential direction if u try to take it in a circle u would face difficulty since there is less space than in the direction where it leaves the straight trail thro also its know that centrifugal force decrease gravity this is due to the fact that it moves in a place where there is no space as it moved thro it in a circle several times now this is vital to escaping gravity since gravity occures when two object attract the same space when there is less space to be attracted they attract lesser also notice that their is a wiggle when u try to spin it thro the same circular path since their is less space thier

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Spelling is much better. Now add punctuation.

10. adhams Registered Senior Member

that's kinda odd, it happened that i thought about english subject from my american diploma, which i was just studying just a moment ago. ;u get em punctuations!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Thanks!

12. adhams Registered Senior Member

13. adhams Registered Senior Member

idk about the "wiggle"

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

How is it easier to spin a ball on a rope if the rope is loose?
    Have you actually tried this?

15. adhams Registered Senior Member

u are still grasping it,but you are doing so more loosly

16. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

It's easier because it isn't spinning so quickly.

17. adhams Registered Senior Member

idk about the "wiggle". now lets cut down the process of spinning the ball.first u spin the ball in a circular path,then as you increase speed,the ball absorbs more space. leading it to attract more space nearly like earth.when this happens,the attracting force between the ball and earth decrease and ball's attraction force with the opposite place between the ball and the earth (where the ball is the pivot) increases. leading to reduction in the gravitational forces between the ball and earth.now if you decrease the speed of rotation;the space absorbed return to the previous status;thus;leading to more gravitational forces between earth and the ball.also note that it spins in a place where there is less space as it spins in the same place,leading to a magnification in the effect of increased space absorption.now could someone who knows about eulers's equation help?!!!

18. adhams Registered Senior Member

exactly.its because you let it take the direction it wants more frequently,the direction where there is more space.

19. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

No, it's centrifugal force.

20. adhams Registered Senior Member