Hello!

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Cosmo55, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Cosmo55 Registered Member

I just joined SciForums and one of the prerequisites to becoming a contributing member is to post an introduction. So here goes... My name is Cosmo55, obviously not my real name. but I grew up during the classic years of television; Westerns, Looney Toons (Saturday morning cartoons), Star Trek, Lost in Space, aka the 60s-70s. My curiosity has always leaned toward space, astronomy, astrology, and all things deemed 'outside the box', and yes, even Conspiracy Theories. Sci-Fi movies and TV shows always drew my attention, and that curiosity has remained strong to this day.

From some of the subject matter being discussed in this forum I think it will be a very interesting experience to trade and share ideas, theories, and comments. I sincerely hope that the administrators and members of this website have an open mind and will be patient with some of the comments I may share. After all, we all have opinions and beliefs, and just because someone does not share those opinions or beliefs is no reason to be condescending or demeaning. I have an open mind, and a vivid imagination, but that does not mean I am a 'fruit cake', 'nut', or 'loon'. I am merely on a quest to learn the truth, and in my mind all things are possible.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

Pleased to meet you and welcome.

We have plenty of fruitcake, nuts and loons...most of us don't worry too much about them.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.