Hello, 'tis me.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Tiassa, Nov 24, 2005.

1. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Xerxes, allow me to fill you in: Tiassa is having a hard time of it at the moment and is feeling very sorry for himself. Kotoko is feeling very sorry for him too because she is his friend and because caring is what women do. spuriousmonkey, meanwhile, is pissed off because Tiassa made some off-the-cuff comment about 3000 moons ago which spuriousmonkey took offence at and which he is resurrecting now because Kotoko's jabs and hooks have placed him somewhat on the back foot and he is fighting to obtain the moral high ground.

Is that a fair assessment everyone?

*giggle*

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I don't know. I don't really care.

I'm going outside to enjoy the fresh spring air and some delicious vitamin D. When I get back, there had better be some vicious internet quarrel going on! Or else!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Yep.

except i'm not really pissed off. Just pretending.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

Pretty fair assessment.

I just don't like seeing people beaten when they are already down. Especially when the someone doing the kicking is someone I thought was better than that.

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Stop being so selfish. Kick his ass if you are his friend.

9. water the sea Registered Senior Member

And of all people, *you* say that?!

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I have a perfect solution of course for everybody's problems.

Kotoko: i heard you are interested in a plural marriage. You can make Tiassa the 3rd party in your marriage. I heard he doesn't mind the occasional poke in the pooper. If your husband really loves you he wouldn't mind exchanging his ideal of another woman for this lovely sensitive man.

If you are too selfish to make a real sacrifice I suggest we take the money donated so far for the continuance of sciforums and donate that to Tiassa so he doesn't need to get a job yet and can feed his daughter. I think we can all agree that if we all have such heart and compassion for the man here on sciforums we can surely sacrifice this forum for his good.

11. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

I don't need another mouth to feed, and Tiassa isn't my type (nor my husbands).

But Tiassa isn't asking for handouts or help, he was just sharing. I still don't understand why it offends you so greatly that you spend copious amounts of time fettering over him and this thread.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Aren't we cold suddenly. When push comes to shove you dump him. Talk about being compassionate and kicking someone when he is down. And you are supposed to be his friend?

What's your motive anyway? He has shown in this thread that he is more than capable of handling me and my posts himself.

I don't buy your 'I just don't like seeing people beaten when they are already down', when he was holding his own quite nicely.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2006
  13. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

You excluded the last part of my statement, which had to do with you and not him.

I just didn't think you'd sink this low. But I guess I'm just wrong again. I know tiassa can hold his own, he's proven that. I'm not defending him, I'm just getting on you for acting like a dick so convincingly.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

The word dick is getting a tad boring now. I'm getting used to it and that means it lost its effect. (<=hint)

I guess I am not really disappointed in you because I never really had much faith in your humanity.

15. Kotoko Laptop Persocom Registered Senior Member

I'm not human. I'm a persocom.

16. draqon Banned Banned

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigth.

17. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Heh. You are a funny monkey Spurious.

18. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

I'd have to say the monkey is a bit of a dick as well.

19. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Tis all good good Cotton m`lad.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Tis all good.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I'd have to agree.

22. draqon Banned Banned

I'd have to be neutral on this issue...as I havent read what it is about.

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Well argumented position! I must concede.