Hello, 'tis me.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Tiassa, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Bells Staff Member

Right... Whatever you say ardi.

Mmmm hmm.

You were saying?

Actually you're wrong yet again. I'm not "stuck" caring for my son (yes my spawn from my loins). I volunteered to do it. I can afford to never work again so why not spend time with my family and watch my son grow up? I'm not trying ardi. I don't need to try. But then I guess you wouldn't know that since you seem to spend so much time "not being a bitch" (yes that was said with sarcasm) and working out women's menstruation cycle.

So you're saying that my assumption that you're bitchy is wrong? I'd have to disagree since in another thread you've admitted it yourself. Now as to my so called assumption that you're a hypocrite? Again, you've admitted your own hypocrisy. Am I different? No. But you take it to another level. Maybe you're trying to be Xev II... who knows and frankly who cares. However, maybe it's time you got off your highhorse and joined us in the manure you and the rest of us spread around here, instead of sitting way up high and passing judgement as though you are somehow different. When we all know that you are not.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

It's ok for Kotoko to say mean things, she's just telling the "truth." It's what she does. It makes her special. Her special quality.

Funny that when she recognizes anyone else who possess the same ability to tell unpleasant truths, she flips shit.

Maybe she wants to be one of a kind?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.