hehe

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Bleed, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Bleed Darkness will overcome Registered Senior Member

(sorry, no offense to anyone)

How do you get three gay guys on a stool?

Flip it over!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

I heard that joke years ago. This thread will be Cesspooled, but I'll give y'all my best gay joke anyways:

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the bartender, "Give me six double vodkas."

The bartender says, "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day." "Yes, I''ve just found out my older brother is gay."

The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I''ve just found out that my younger brother is gay too!"

On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. The bartender said, "Jesus! Doesn''t anybody in your family like women?"

"Yeah, my wife..."

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bleed Darkness will overcome Registered Senior Member

Alright, that was pretty good, but I liked the stool one better. I too heard it a long time ago, but just found the site a week or so ago, so...

8. the preacher fur is loose 666 Registered Senior Member

this single gay guy goes to the doctor, with a vibrator stuck up his arse.
    the doctor says bend over and I'll remove it.
    and the gays says no, I just want the batterys renewed.

9. pavlosmarcos It's all greek to me Registered Senior Member

Four men went golfing one day. Three of them headed to the first tee
    and the fourth went into the clubhouse to take care of the bill. The three men started talking and bragging about their sons.

The first man told the others, "My son is a home builder, and he is so successful that he gave a friend a new home for free."

The second man said, "My son was a car salesman, and now he owns a multi-line dealership. He's so successful that he gave a friend a new Mercedes, fully loaded."

The third man, not wanting to be outdone, bragged, "My son is a stockbroker, and he's doing so well that he gave his friend an entire portfolio."

The fourth man joined them on the tee after a few minutes of taking care of business. The first man mentioned, "We are just talking about our sons. How is yours doing?

The fourth man replied, "Well, my son is gay and go-go dances in a gay bar."

The other three men grew silent and felt sorry for him as he continued, "I'm not totally thrilled about the dancing job, but he must be doing well. His last three boyfriends gave him a house, a brand new Mercedes, and a stock portfolio."

10. the preacher fur is loose 666 Registered Senior Member

two gays when to the fair and one go's on the rollercoaster, the other watch is boyfriend go round and round, suddenly the car comes of the track and falls to the ground the gay guy runs over to his boyfriend whos laying spread eagle on the floor moaning, so he says "simon are you hurt," and simon says "hurt hurt of course I'm hurt, I waved to you three times, and you did'nt wave back."

11. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

gay people were walking down the street!

12. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

what should they use for speed humps on the road

gay people

13. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

what fucked up and stupid

homosexuality

14. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

what do you get when a retard and a blind person have a kid

a fag

15. Jeremirroer probably smarter than you... Registered Senior Member

jolly roger i am shocked and disgusted!!!

my real name is Johhny Rammeuptheass and i'm a laywer from the large city of Homo near where your from. I'm coming after you boy! and that sweet little ass of yours he he.

oh i'm just too naughty

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Jolly Rodger Banned Banned

calm down

you sicko