Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by stateofmind, Mar 29, 2009.

?

What's the best cancer treatment?

1. Chemotherapy and conventional cancer treatments give the best chances of curing cancer.

87.5%
  2. Conventional and unconventional methods have about the same chances of curing cancer.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unconventional, non-poisonous methods are a patient's best bet.

12.5%
  1. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

There's a good review of homoeopathy on, I think, the "Bad Science" web page.
    One leading practitioner was shown two different "remedies" and asked if there was any way at all to distinguish between the two "cures" in the bottle.
    "By the labels" was the only answer she could come up with...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

I've never heard of that! That sounds really interesting! What are these creatures?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Algernon Registered Senior Member

LOL... I guess I was misunderstood and didn't explain why I refrained.
    It didn't have to do with the topic going off, I just used that as an excuse to not post.

I guess I just have some personal reasons, since I have a friend who is going through a tough situation b/c of topic. So until I have done enough research on the subject, I don't feel it would be fair for me to just throw out whatever I have learned and subject you guys to descramble it. (Although for confusion sake it would be quite humorous).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

state of mind, would you care to post reviews from the database i posted on your "science"?

Its freely avilable in almost every country but the US so try it

9. Roman Banned Banned

I don't get how the placebo effect isn't a genuine effect.
    If it works, why does it get so much hate?

10. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Interesting article..

I only read about a colony of ants that had 3 sexes. Even so, two of the parties were mostly male (yang) and one of the parties was mostly female (yin.) The phenomenon of sex can get cloudy like every other dualistic phenomenon in reality. Hermaphrodites could be looked at as the "grey" of black and white - but even these types of people usually lean to one side or another.

The principle of yin/yang states that there are no things in reality that are completely yin or completely yang.

Does this make more sense?

11. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

By the way, has anyone seen this movie yet? It's the reason I made this thread! No one?? Someone download it and watch it already!

12. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

It doesn't matter if the concept "makes sense", only that there is objective evidence for it. You are applying a template to reality, and seeing what confirms your bias, and rejecting what does not.

“When men wish to construct or support a theory, how they torture facts into their service!”

—John Mackay, Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds , 1852

13. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

Never underestimate the power of fresh garlic!!!!!!!!!!!

The main problem is getting people to chew the stuff fast enough to drink it down, in order to heal without burning the stomach and mouth.

There is a reason Garlic is embedded in lore for stopping vampires. It kills something like 90% of bacteria and destroys about 70% of viruses.

2 Years ago I consumed one fresh bulb of garlic per day for 3 months. I haven't had a bad case of the flu since! (before that I had the flu once a year without fail!)

(do suggest taking something to assist your stomach in processing the garlic)

14. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

I'd think that level of garlic consumption should also help prevent the contraction of STDs.

15. Diode-Man Awesome User Title Registered Senior Member

Maybe so, it is a manna of sorts. White, disease preventive, goes good on pizza, steaks, hamburgers, and I have yet to deep fry and bread it up though!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

I'm not so sure on all the health benefits of garlic - I've never looked into it. Either way it would probably be a good idea to chew it up real well before swallowing it, as you should do with all foods, so your stomach has an easier time digesting it.

"Chew your drinks and drink your foods."

17. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Garlic apparently does have beneficial effects with regard to the blood: the vampire myths got that bit right.

18. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

You aren't going to catch any STDs if you have garlic breath that can melt glass.

19. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Is anyone at least trying to watch the film "Healing Cancer from the Inside Out"?

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Not at that price.

21. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

22. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Ha, bloody Google: only gave me pay sites.
    BASTARDS!!!

Tried it. All I get is junk file that does f*ck all...

23. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Okay I take it you've never used torrents before. They're simple to use and once you know what you're doing you can get just about any movie or album you can think of.

That "junk file" you got was a torrent file. In order to use it you first need to download a torrent program. There are many torrent programs out there - the two I'm most familiar with are BitTorrent and Azureus. I use Azureus.

You can download Azureus here: http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php

Now once you download a torrent program, take that torrent file you downloaded and drag it onto the torrent program. The video will start downloading and you will be able to see it's progress.

And that's how you use torrents

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!