Healing Cancer from the Inside Out

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by stateofmind, Mar 29, 2009.

?

What's the best cancer treatment?

1. Chemotherapy and conventional cancer treatments give the best chances of curing cancer.

87.5%
  2. Conventional and unconventional methods have about the same chances of curing cancer.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unconventional, non-poisonous methods are a patient's best bet.

12.5%
  1. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Yin/yang are just names given to the phenomena of the dualistic nature of the universe - you could call it beep and bop or zub and splip if you wanted - its arbitrary.

It's an observable fact that in order for there to be black there must also be white. A sender requires a receiver. They give each other meaning. Lol, I really don't know how to make this any more clear. I guess just ask questions about something you don't understand about it and I'll try to answer them.

Okay, let me break it down for you. This is the quote: Everything happens FOR a reason. I gave some potential reasons. What's the difference here? Are you wondering why people cause suffering to other people in the first place? A possible reason for that could be ignorance - not understand the consequences of their actions. I'm not intimately involved with that situation in Africa so I can't say with complete confidence what the real reasons are - but I'm sure they're there. Nothing is random. Nothing is chance. Everything happens for a reason.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Good, you're getting closer to understanding it! You can't have positive without negative. We have a positive and a negative pole on the earth which creates this equilibrium that gives us the ability to live!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Do you attempt to comfort the parents of a young child who has been raped and killed by saying "Everything happens for a reason"? After all, maybe some good will come of it. Maybe they will watch their remaining children more carefully, right? Or how about, "Sorry your eight year old kid was bitten in half by a Great White shark while playing in the water, but everything happens for a reason."

Many good people who lead virtuous lives have horrible misfortunes happen to them. Many truly evil people prosper. Sometimes something heartbreaking occurs, and it goes on to shatter the lives all it touched. If this is a personal philosophy, what is it good for, selling Hallmark cards?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

What are you talking about?

8. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

The word is phenomenon.
    And the "duality" is an assumption.
    What's the opposite of toast?
    The opposite of wind?
    The opposite of hot?

No it's an assumption that there must be.

No.
    It's desirable to have a receiver (if you wish to receive), but not a proven sine qua non.
    It could be a pointless sender, with no actual "purpose", maybe doing it for the joy of it...

Okay: what's the reason FOR humans?

Now you're getting it.
    What's the reason for their ignorance?
    What's the reason for people being incapable of not understanding their actions?
    There's a reason WHY people are ignorant: no education.
    But that is not a reason FOR it.
    The little girl in the picture for example: if she hadn't been it that situation there'd be no need (no reason FOR) her plight to be brought to our attention and no need for a change in awareness.

Speculation.
    Unfounded speculation.

9. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

A cause isn't the same as a reason.

10. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Define cause and define reason then please. You showed an effect - the girl that was starving. Cause and effect are inextricably bound. They turn into each other.

11. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

You can look at the same thing a million different ways. One opposite of toast would be a piece of toast that's composed to anti-matter.

The opposite of hot would be cold - this is a good example because it shows that all yin/yang is relative. 215 degrees is cold (yin) compared to 1000 degrees (yang) which are both hot compared to -10,000 degrees.

If everything was black then how would you be able to recognize it?

If the sender has no intention of having anything received then he wouldn't be a sender, now would he?

We seem to have evolved here. As for our collective purpose - I don't know. It seems like a very profound question. I admit I don't have all the answers, not even close, but from what I've experienced this principle applies to all things.

The reason for their ignorance could be a lack of exposure to certain things. I still don't get your choice in the semantics over "why" and "for." Could you shed some more light on this?

It seems like you're asking me the reason for existence itself. I don't know that. Again that would be a very profound realization to uncover. But not understanding the ultimate reason for existence doesn't forbid me from understanding its order.

12. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

For reason I'll stick with "A statement offered in explanation or justification".

The proximate cause of the girl's starvation was a lack of food, though I don't know the particular long term cause. I'm not aware of anything that could justify it.

I'm still waiting for some clarification on the business of the Earth having a "positive and negative pole".

13. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Oops, you fell right in didn't you?
    There is no such thing as "cold" it's merely the absence of heat.

By the contrast with green, blue, yellow... maybe?

Really?
    you've never just shouted for joy, not expecting or requiring a response?

Exactly: as far as we know we just ARE.
    No reason.

Reason/ cause.
    Cause says that's WHY something happened.
    Reason implies there is an underlying motive. (And I don't mean individual or collective human motives).

No, reason implies motive.
    So claiming "everything happens for a reason" implies that it was intended to happen because then such and such else would eventuate.
    Everything happens because of a cause (okay... not getting too deep into THAT one

), but NOT (as far as we can see) for a "reason".

14. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Hot and cold both exist - they are feelings that we perceive.

If you shout for joy with no intention of relaying something then you're not a sender, you're a joyful shouter.

Only if they have pigments of white would that be possible but since white doesn't exist in this world - it isn't possible.

Even so, motives are phenomena that are driven by causes as well.

Nope, what it implies is that everything is the result of natural consequences - no intention necessary.

15. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Cold is an absence of heat that we have chosen to label, it is not an actual "thing" the way heat is.
    Similarly dark is an absence of light.
    Lightness is a lack of weight.
    Thinness is a lack of thickness.
    Shortness is a lack of height, etc.
    Which would mean that the yin for anything is the lack of that something, not its "opposite".
    Is 1000 degrees C hot or cold?
    It depends on what you're trying to do: it's too cold for steel manufacture, for example.

You are still emitting a signal: the noise that comes out of your mouth.

What?
    Blue with no white in is black?

You are aware of primary colours aren't you?
    And that black and white are shades, not colours.

Human motives probably so.
    But you're evading or missing the point.

The use of the word "reason" itself contains the implication of intent.

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

stateofmind your an idiot. The AMA may well be a cartal bully group but the science behind the treatments is ovious. As i tried to explaine to a former moron here there is NO evidence that homopathics work and i bet i would find the same with whatever your quakery is. Anything which refuses to stand up to scientific study should be dismissed. Where possable (in some instances its simply not possable like surgury) those studies should be DOUBLE BLIND RANDOMISED CONTROL TRIALS. If your pet theory has any of those i invite you to post COCHRANE reviews because they are the best there is in medical resurch, the gold standed

Otherwise stop pediling your nonsence to people who may well lose there LIVES if they belive your crap

http://www.cochrane.org/

17. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

Pure opposites would be the complete lack of the other's characteristics in a given medium. A relative equal amount of cold and hot, when put in contact with each other, will bring the temperature to the middle (whatever that middle is specified to be.) They both exist, relatively. And what you said about steel manufacturing is almost exactly what I said before.

You would have no shades - in order to have shades you'd have to have both black and white. Black + black cannot equal any kind of grey.

You made a big deal about how reason implied motives. When I address that point now you say I'm missing the point? Lol.

Lol, what else does "reason" imply that only you seem to be aware of? What is YOUR definition of reason - because clearly it's at odds with the rest of the world's.

18. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Do you have an equally rigorous proof for the existence of a "soul" in humans? Or is that supposed to be self evident as well?

19. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Then you should understand that cold cannot be the opposite of hot.

Black+white is the definition of grey.
    And no shades is okay if you've still got primary colours.

Because you did miss the point, not address it.
    I'd already said
    That only I seem to be aware of?
    Me and the rest of the thinking English-speakers in the world maybe.

What is "motive" except intent?
    Hmm, who's at odds with the rest of the world?

20. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

And you think that something's intent is just held in a vacuum without influence? With this kind of reasoning you'd be a perfect candidate for a soul believer!!

This doesn't make sense to me. Why should I understand that? You didn't even give reasons for this claim.

The fact is, black without white would have no meaning. There can be no action without an equal but opposite reaction.

It's like this: How can you recognize noise without silence? If all you ever experienced in life was a constant buzzing in your ears you would never know it was there?

21. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

I'm constantly amazed at your ability to miss the point.
    From where does the intent come?

It's not a claim, it's a fact.
    Cold is not the opposite of heat, it's a LACK of heat, or a lessening of it?
    What's the opposite of 500 Deg C? What's the opposite of -273 Deg C?

Ho ho ho.
    The first is still supposition or superstition.
    The second is spurious and facile. Black is an action?

And you'd STILL recognise louder sounds, sounds at a different pitch, modulated sounds...
    How do you think tinnitus sufferers manage?

22. stateofmind seeker of lies Valued Senior Member

The intent of someone or something can come from an infinite variety of causes. Someone may have the intent to kill another because that person wronged them somehow.

The opposite would depend on where you pick your middle. If you wanted the middle to be 0 then the opposite of 500 deg C (if you could isolate heat from the particles that create it) would be -500 deg C (and this is all assuming the metric system itself is equal and balanced, ie. 1 deg C cancels out -1 deg C.)

Wow... you try to twist your arguments whenever you can! Don't you remember we were talking about completely eliminating the existence of an opposite? In this case I was talking about noise and silence. If silence DID NOT EXIST then there would be no varying levels of the buzzing. If there were varying levels then there were be sounds closer to and further from absolute silence - but since that pole isn't there, there can be no varying levels.

In reality there isn't any such thing as absolute silence or absolute sound. You can look at the phenomena of sound two ways. You could say at a noisy concert that there is very little silence there - or - you could say there is a lot of sound - and both would be correct.

23. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Have you had so much as a basic middle school science class? In the vacuum of space, there is perfect silence as there is no atmosphere for sound waves to travel through.