Have you ever noticed?...

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by electrafixtion, Mar 23, 2009.

1. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

Were you there? No. Was Tony Ortega there. Yes.

You moron.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

OK, did you see that mock-up plane thing fly? Did you think you saw that?

I didn't. I saw it take a falling, ballistic trajectory. But if you differ in opinion, please explain how it flew.

And if you are too lazy to rebut my debunking, just give up.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

Don't forget about the comments on UFOs and magnets. A hospital MRI has a magnet in excess of 1Tesla, that 10,000 Gauss. The earth's magnetic field is less than 1 Gauss. The MRI unit should stand out as an 'anomaly'. I think the UFO hunters need to be sitting on top of hospitals to do their UFO sightings instead of on the flanks of a mountain.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

I don't quite get the gold mine segue. I mean, an alien race that can travel in time and space, and they come to Earth to mine gold?

I'd have thought that there were many, many unpopulated planets they could zip to, where vast untapped reserves were just waiting for them?

None of it adds up. Unless of course, 'You Want to Believe'.

8. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Meh, :grumble: When are people going to start checking for nearby hot air balloon festivals before they jump to conclusions.

9. phlogistician Banned Banned

10. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

What I want to know Phlog is how they pack death rays and impossible maneuvers into something so simple. So there we are with the media and and experienced helicopter pilots fooled by their own misunderstandings.

I am so sure that:

11. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

Could you please provide substance to your claims? Where are these "quieter" reports? Please provide links. It's my understanding that the vast MAJORITY of reports filed agree with what the former public official cited. Can you you show me evidence that contradicts that understanding?

12. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

Apparently you don't understand just how clueless & ill you are. :shrug: How can I best help you to recover from your mental illness?

13. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

More people were "there" as you put it, that clearly disagree with MR. Taco Shells than there are that agree with him. Please do continue along your pathetic line of reasoning.

14. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

Learn to read: National Institute for Literacy

15. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

Prove this claim you idiot. You say there are more stupid people like you than there are sane people who understand what happened. Even Symington points out that the second of sightings were flares.

Why are you so vulgarly stupid?

16. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Any ideas on what the plane is on # 565 ? I posted earlier.

Very unusual looking. Also appears to have white spots at each corner from the first photo.

17. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

I looked at the photos and read the comments. It looks like the pajadas of the Basin and Range. Hard to tell what it is. I'm guessing that the 119 photo comes before 120 making the craft travel from right to left across the field of view. Pretty hard to figure things out when seen on edge.

18. jpappl Valued Senior Member

I wonder if it could be a remote control plane (small)

If not, it has to be some kind of un-manned craft because it appears so thin. But then again, it's hard to judge the distance.

19. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

That's inciteful. I never considered it to be anything but a manned craft. Well done.

20. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

I'd like to look at them - but for some reason I get a runtime error every time I try to access them.
    Is there any chance of displaying them another way?

21. jpappl Valued Senior Member

Possibly.

I can try to embed them in the message.

22. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

You actually hope to get intelligent objective speculation here? You're only hope is Oli. Squirrel nutz is on LSD most of the time and doesn't know his scientific ass from a hole in the ground. ANYTHING that retard states is subject to delusion before he opens his ass hole to speak. Just a word to the wise.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. electrafixtion Registered Senior Member

are you on a Mac or a PC?