Hate Speech on Sciforums

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by S.A.M., Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Here's where myth and superstition lead, Zak. Nice wholesome parade, eh?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

At least Christ had the decency to put an end to that shit, no?

Yeah, the west is making those people throw rocks at women, whipping them into a blood frenzy, giving them big ol' women killing boners.

The only alternate explanation is that arabs are genetically predisposed to being monsters.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No just funding extremists and training them in torture techniques. The CIA did a pretty good job with Savak don't you think? Try looking for stoning in Iran before the Shah.

Iranians are not Arabs.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

There's no doubt about the Iranians.

8. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

It is rife with religious overtones because some atheists feel it is their duty to force their beliefs on others.

Haters coagulate on forums like these, their sole purpose is to malign religious posters.

Again, if anyone wants my opinion, you can PM me.

9. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

This is still going? I was hoping we could take a break from being victims and victimizers. Ah, well.

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

All Religion is not Science and you are discussing Religion on Science forum. That's like going to a Vegetarian Restaurant with a delivery meant for a Butcher's. If you want a subservient crowd to listen intently with all belief at your lectures on Religion, then you will find yourself preaching in the wrong place.

I do not hide my own convictions in regards to Religion, I detest each of them Equally, however I know due to P.C. (Political Correctness, the Apathy of the Masses) I have to put up with them because "it's a simpler life". This is why I'm not going to preach to you that your's or any other Religion is wrong, foundered on Lies, Deceit and Indoctrination. Even if that is what I know to be true based on Historical repetition of the same actions.

This thread however was hijacked by indoctrinated and twisted views of and around "Religion", Hijacked by peoples own beliefs that they want to force down the necks of other posters here at Sciforum's. It was tolerated previously because of how things had to pan out on their own, however it's being stopped now. This thread lost it's purpose when it was hijacked, so it's being closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.