Hash is healthy!

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by UNIVERSE TODAY, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Why did you give up weed metakron?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Ok Metakron won't answer so I'll provide an assumption:

metakron did not like the effect it was having on him and his life.

dispute it with your reasons Metakron if this is wrong.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

There's something wrong with the way you talk. I don't like it. It gives me the creeps.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

That will be paranoia caused by weed abuse

8. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

you have not disputed this so, can we assume it is correct, weed was harmful in your life thus you gave it up.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Metakron you've already given up weed; why do you care what anyone says about it?

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

A lot of it is because the people who are anti-drug accept extremely evil acts that are done in their names. They have placed their energy behind the jailing of millions of people for essentially innocent acts. The victimization of people by the use of marijuana is nearly nonexistent. The victimizing by jailing, by taking away people's property, by the destruction of human potential, and other evil acts by the law is tremendous. Evil people have found tremendous loopholes in the application of the Constitution. The strongest of systems can be weakened and destroyed by undermining by termite-like beings who respond to insect authority.

You and "Theoryofrelativity" would sacrifice my freedom, my property, and my life on the miniscule strength of some "new studies." Reading between the lines, when your side concedes that all that went before those new studies were pretty well bogus, you use some really weak material to justify to yourselves all of the hell on Earth that your side has created. This is not "use pot, go to jail" as if God ordained it. This is a lot of people who are willing to torment and destroy a person, define that person as other than a human being deserving of respectful treatment, over really weak reasons. This whole marijuana prohibition started as a racist campaign to create excuses to hassle black people and Hispanics, and it still works that way. It also worked in the interests of the oil companies because the oil of the seed is plentiful, easily extracted, and extremely compatible with our technology for fuel and lubricant.

By now decent people should be taking extreme offense every time one of your ilk wants to do more of this. It has already been far more than enough. You and your evil brethren have damaged millions of lives and all you've done is made the drugs more popular. You have turned the law into a sick joke. You have horribly degraded life in America and the rest of the world. You have so little in redeeming qualities that even your dog should hate you.

Bitch all you want about how people should not resent what you do. What you do is use our own security forces against our own citizens in whatever country to do immeasurable harm after giving them orders that no one should obey. The choice of substances to ingest is an expression of human freedom. I totally realize that someone like you, Sam, and you, "Relativity" thinks that human freedom is all right as long as it is not expressed in "your" neighborhood or "your" country. You also do not think of the violence against others that you advocate is any sort of offense. You people make me sick. You are far more pathetic than I can describe. You fear the freedom of choice of other people. Because of that fear you want to make it so that there is no such thing outside of the boundaries that you prescribe. Those boundaries are no life for anyone. Drawing those boundaries the way you do is tyranny. Tyrants deserve no power over anyone.

I also need fuel to heat my home, which is one more thing that you would deny me for your illusion of strength.

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Why does the law victimize addicts?

You've given up weed; so why would your life be affected by any new studies?

I believe the drugs should be legalised so that young children are protected; this would also take them off the black market. Are you against this?

Why should I resent what you do or not do?
    This is a science forum and I am a scientist; I have some research evidence which I am presenting; it does not mean I am wrong or right. If you feel you have other information, you are free to present it and defend your point of view. In science all progress is like this. Whatever we know is limited by available tools of research and knowledge; as the tools get better the ability to test our theories also gets better. If you think you are right, please present your evidence.

Have you tried shelled corn? It is a cheaper alternative.

12. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You are definitely not a scientist, and shelled corn is a totally fucked alternative.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Does that mean you have no evidence to defend your position?

14. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Your work further degrades a society that has already been degraded by the wars against some drugs. You are a vicious person if you join in that war.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'm still waiting for the evidence to support your theory

16. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You really are a stupid twat, aren't you?

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Evidence anyone? In support of MetaKron who cannot provide it himself?

Any one ? Any one at all?????

18. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Try something either clever or interesting, Sam.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I would, but I want to be sure you understand; all that research obviously went over your head.

So I'm using small words; looks like the weed has fried all your brain cells.

20. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Weed is ok when used from "time-to-time." In my 21 years of existance, I've smoked 3 times (maybe 4). I know and have known those that smoke everyday. It's pretty evident that their short-term memory is shot and they are slow to think.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

according to the following report marijuana is one of the safest drugs around
    http://www.medicalmarijuanaprocon.org/pop/deathreports.htm

I must preface these statements with the remark that there is still a great deal of research to be done concerning the effects of marijuana on the health of humans due to the fact that widespread marijuana use has only become prevalent in this country within the last three decades, so the effects of long-term use are just beginning to become apparent.
    Marijuana has often been touted as one of the safest recreational substances available. This is perhaps true; many reputable scientific studies support the conclusion that cocaine, heroine, alcohol, and even cigarettes are more dangerous to the user’s health than marijuana. In addition, the celebrated pharmacological properties of cannabis have led thirty-six states to permit its use as a therapeutic drug for, among others, those suffering from AIDS; various painful, incurable and debilitating illnesses; the harmful side effects of cancer chemotherapy, and glaucoma. Additional research is being conducted concerning the use of marijuana on the treatment of anxiety and mental disorders.
    http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/evidence99/marijuana/Health_1.html

22. phlogistician Banned Banned

Metakron, you have obviously fried your short term memory with weed, because I stated quite clearly early on in this debate;

I am not anti weed. If people want to use it in small amounts, I think that should be their choice. BUT I have a huge problem with liars waving their agenda and trying to paint it whiter than white. There are very real mental health issues associated with prolonged cannabis use. It is NOT HEALTHY. (that is the subject btw, or did you forget that too?)

So Metakron, get a grip, and debate some facts. Cut out the ranting that reveals your lack of self respect and feelings of impotence, and talk sense. Oh, and answer ToR's question, if you think Hash is Healthy, why don't you smoke it?

23. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Well said Phlo and Sam, my view is very much phlo's as seen AGAIN (as you keep missing it) in post above this one, I also NEVER said anything about going to jail for using weed? I never even expressed that it should be illegal. I suggest you try to unscramble your brains and re-read what was written instead of making it up as you go along.

And don't forget to enlighten us....why did you give up weed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.