"Hamas steals Mickey Mouse"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Mr.Spock, May 8, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The mufti of Jerusalem, wow such an important historical figure.
    Hilarious, how many Nazis is the US still looking after?
    Well guess they got their money's worth of information on honest idealism from the Nazis.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Ah, in that he incited deadly riots against Middle Eastern Jews, concluded his own alliance with the Third Reich on behalf of Palestinian Arabs and recruited Balkan muslims for their very own SS division, I'd say "important" describes him. Oh, and his grandson Yassir Arafat.

I'd agree that Augsburg should have been put to death or at least tried: I regret to say that this is not exactly related to your point about Middle Eastern tolerance. Frankly, Augsburg would have been a hero there. Maybe he could have sold some books, like Adolf or Henry Ford.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Based on what history? Oh wait, don't tell me.

Oh he was a hero, after all he was liberated by the Americans. Such a warm fuzzy feeling that gives, especially when one thinks of the S. S. St. Louis. Such an ideal of tolerance must be the torch leading the world.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

You could probably find any literature you liked in this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Amin_al-Husayni

Here's the References section. Let me know how you do:

The Mufti of Jerusalem by Philip Mattar (Columbia University Press revised edition, 1988, ISBN 0-231-06463-2)

The Mufti of Jerusalem and Palestine Arab Politics, 1930-1937 (Outstanding These from the London School of Economics and Political Science) by Yehuda Taggar (Garland Pub, 1987, ISBN 0-8240-1933-4)

Palestinian Leader, Hajj Amin Al-Husoyni, Mufti of Jerusalem (Kingston Press Series. Leaders, Politics, and Social Change in the Islamic World, No 5) by Taysir Jbara (Kingston Press, 1985, ISBN 0-940670-21-6)

The Mufti of Jerusalem: Amin el-Husseini, and his diplomatic activity during World War II, October 1941-July 1943 by Daniel Carpi Studies in Zionism, Vol VII (1983), pp101-131.

"Al-Husayni and Iraq's quest for independence, 1939-1941" by P. Mattar in Arab Studies Quarterly 6,4 (1984), 267-281.

"The Formation of Palestinian Identity: The Critical Years, 1917-1923" by R. Khalidi in Rethinking Nationalism in the Arab Middle East edited by James Jankowski and Israel Gershoni (Columbia University Press, 1997, ISBN 0-231-10695-5)

Mufti of Jerusalem: The Story of Haj Amin el Husseini by Moshe Pearlman (V Gollancz, 1947)

Days of our Years by Pierre van Paassen (Hillman-Curl, Inc., 1939, LC 39027058) pp. 363-373

Biographical Dictionary of the Extreme Right Since 1890 by Philip Rees (Macmillan Library Reference, 1991, ISBN 0-13-089301-3)

The Mufti and the Fuehrer: The rise and fall of Haj Amin el-Husseini by Joseph B Schechtman (T. Yoseloff, 1965)

The Grand Mufti: Haj Amin Al-Hussaini, Founder of the Palestinian National Movement by Zvi Elpeleg, translated by David Harvey and edited by Shmuel Himelstein (Frank Cass Publishers, 1993, ISBN 0-7146-3432-8)
    Lewis, Bernard (1984). The Jews of Islam. Princeton: Princeton University Press. ISBN 0-691-00807-8.

The Israel-Arab Reader: A Documentary History of the Middle East Conflict edited by Walter Laqueur and Barry M. Rubin (Penguin Books 6th Rev edition, 2001, ISBN 0-14-029713-8)

Extreme Islam: Anti-American Propaganda of Muslim Fundamentalism edited by Adam Parfrey (Last Gasp, 2002, ISBN 0-922915-78-4)
    Article on Amin al-Husayni, including a picture with Hitler

Levenberg, Haim (1993). Military Preparations of the Arab Community in Palestine: 1945-1948. London: Routledge. ISBN 0-7146-3439-5

Pearlman, M. (1947). Mufti of Jerusalem. London

Robinson, Glenn E. (1997). Building a Palestinian State: The Incomplete Revolution. Indiana University Press. ISBN 0-253-21082-8

Sayigh, Yezid (2000). Armed Struggle and the Search for State: The Palestinian National Movement, 1949-1993. Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN 0-19-829643-6

Shlaim, Avi (2001). Israel and the Arab Coalition. In Eugene Rogan and Avi Shlaim (eds.). The War for Palestine (pp. 79-103). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-79476-5

Zertal, Idith (2005). Israel's Holocaust and the Politics of Nationhood. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-85096-7
    "Encyclopedia of the Holocaust" 1990 Macmillan Publishing Company New York, NY 10022

"Himmler's Bosnian Division; The Waffen-SS Handschar Division 1943-1945" by George Lepre. Algen: Shiffer, 1997. ISBN 0-7643-0134-9

Deutsche - Juden - Völkermord. Der Holocaust als Geschichte und Gegenwart (Germans, Jews, Genocide — The Holocaust as History and Present). Klaus Michael Mallmann and Martin Cüppers. Wissenschaftliche Buchgesellschaft Darmstadt, 2006.

The Trouble with Islam Today by Irshad Manji, St. Martin's Griffin (paperback), 2005, ISBN 0-312-32700-5

I should warn you that some of zem are written by Jooos and some not.

SS St. Louis as in the SteamShip St. Louis? You must be kidding.

8. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Show me where I have not dealt with any of your sources , I have spent the bestr part of this thread concentrating on your PMW source.
    Immaterial , I was displaying adults behaving in a unacceptable behaviour who have influence over kids .
    Note to moderator : Plaese read from introduction page of the The Gates of Vienna is a Nordic supremacist site that carries stories in support of such racist actions as this , and defends such racist behaviour :
    As well on request by the moderator I will provide numerous racist quotes and stories from this very site Geoff presented such as
    These sites posted by Geoff are racist and anti immigrant and contravene sciforum regulations .

Last edited: May 13, 2007
  9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

From the biggest Racist, Anti-Jewish, White Immigrant on the site, do AU a favor and go back to were you came from.

10. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Ill just make a keepsake of this unfounded accusation in case you attempt to delete it .
    Prove it , show me where I have posted such racism .
    And like The devil Inside i shall request you prove it .
    Now I think a mod can discern if this one .

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Oh? I thought it was MEMRI. You seem to have slipped up in your otherwise consistent attempt to portray the translators as being from MEMRI: I am forced to conclude that they weren't, since the transcript you posted from MEMRI doesn't match the one I posted from PMW. Game. Set. Match.

No. You said they'd have specific influence over children because they were rabbis. They weren't rabbis. Even your source indicated they weren't rabbis. So: either you're ignorant, or you lied.

Here, I'll repost your comment so that it can't be deleted later on:

So: you did say they were rabbis, either of ignorance or deliberately in a (pathetic, I might add) attempt to spread anti-semitic propaganda.

Next.

LOL - a laudable try!

Anyway: please do read it indeed. Please read all that you like, or need. Have Brian try to illustrate why he thinks those stories are racist, or even what race islam is; and approach me, too, for what I think about any of those stories, or about racism, or about anti-semites occupying the neo-left in this era, or about islamic fascism, and from where their vitriol comes. Ask me if I support everything anyone has ever said that is offensive; or, even, any of it. And then think about my position, and about Brian's.

And wonder.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

for sale:
    buzz saws, chain saws, AK-47s, flame throwers, grenades, mortars.

ladies and gentlemen,
    it's late in the eleventh round.
    brian and geoff are both still on their feet despite severe knockout blows.
    both are still on their toes dancing.

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Well sam you tell me, it seems that we are still looking out for them and deporting them. A little research and you would have found this out to.

http://hitlernews.cloudworth.com/nazi-death-camp-guards.php

Category: Nazi Death Camp Guards -- See latest WWII news here
    See also 'Nazi Hunters and Hunted Nazis', 'How nazis escaped'.

Nazi hunt continues for old ex-guards, most are nobodies in poor health
    Anton Geiser, who is battling cancer, is facing a deportation because he was a labor camp guard in a Nazi SS Totenkopf battalion. The government says that makes him part of Nazi atrocities. Critics say hunting down elderly Nazis is a waste of time and money. The Nazi regime decision-makers are dead, former guards who had no influence remain. "The govt is prosecuting the most low-level nobodies who ever served in the German military, and they're making it out to be the last living Nazis." Former Nazi hunter John Loftus sees it differently: "The Nazis in America got away with it. They should have spent their lives in jail or died before a firing squad."
    by pittsburghlive | 2007-04-15 | Nazi Death Camp Guards

Her secret past as a Nazi guard / S.F. immigrant married Holocaust ...
    She might not have told anyone in the United States -- including her brother ... 102 people who took part in Nazi persecution and has deported 62 of them. ...
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/09/20/MNGNDL90B71.DTL

Nazi Prison Guard to Be Deported
    Nazi Prison Guard to Be Deported By Charles Mahaleris Talon News ... Wasylyk came to the United States in 1949 and received his citizenship in 1955 after ...
    http://www.mensnewsdaily.com/archive/newswire/news2004/0304/032604-nazi.htm

People's Daily Online -- US judge orders accused Nazi guard deported
    US judge orders accused Nazi guard deported. font size ... Demjanjuk was first accused of being a Nazi prison guard in 1977. He was alleged to have been a ...
    http://english.people.com.cn/200512/30/eng20051230_231808.html

14. Brian Foley REFUSE - RESIST Valued Senior Member

Note to Moderator : Geoff is confused again , please you remind Geoff that the MEMRI vs PMW translation debate is from his thread : How much further away is peace again? .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The " photo caption says " Ultra-Orthodox Jewish men " neither describing them as or not rabbis . If they are not Rabbis my bad .
    Your setting the example , you are returning to your consistent complaints and reports to mods about me , in other words harrassment of me . I never resort to complaints or reports against other posters so I will just defend myself with open explanations for all to read . You are simply getting frustrated because I manage to always come back with an answer showing how you avoid backing up your own vitriol .
    Oh I will be , if requested by the mods , showing them stories of racist content from sites you post on here .
    Nah thanks , give Geoff all the weapons he needs , Ill do it with my bare hands .

15. leopold Valued Senior Member

geoff,
    brian sent me a PM saying you was a panty waisted blow hard.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Deporting the guards? rotflmao! wow!

17. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

Well, then maybe the parents should stop their attacks on Israel. Oh wait, I forgot that would be the smart thing to do. Can't have that going around the militant muslim world.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Well, for starters you insulted islam. That's islamophobic and, by your definition, racist. Then there was the rabbi thing, above.

19. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

LOL - did he now? I'd be amused to see that one.

20. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Yes, Muslims feel compelled to try to "push Israel into the sea," and kill Americans and anyone else who doesn't want a Global Islamic Theocracy, as mandated by Muhammed, but they don't seem to realize that alot of folks don't think those are such great ideas, you'd think they'd figure it out.

21. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

More whining and evasion. Predictable.

Correct - your error.

Not at all. I like to think of my reports as corrective in nature. You commit to some extraordinary racism and I call you on it. How can you get better if you won't learn?

Ugh. Hardly. Essentially what you do, broken down, is trolling. You avoid obvious answers and instead try to harp around the clear conclusion. I really don't have much regard for the argumentative 'skills' of someone like that. Why should I?

Here's to hoping you get the chance. I'd love to discuss them.

Well, give them a wash first. They're soiled with something...looks dark; could be earthy or sticky, but either way I'm not touching them.

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Aww! I scanned up and saw your other post. Naughty.

23. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Uh, GeoffP, I don't think he was asking you to dance when he said "bare hands."