hallucinagenics and migraines headaches. please please help

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by chaf, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

The only medical advice anyone should ever take on line is "Don't take medical advice online". Those who might be competent to give it, if presented with the necessary facts, should also be professional enough to know "Don't give medical advice online".

Truck Captain Stumpy likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

Then you are truly lucky

well, they still don't know what is causing my migraines, and they HAVE figured out that i have more than one type as well as certain triggers
    that is the lucky part... if i avoid certain triggers, i can avoid triggering my migraines

but that doesn't cover all the bases, so i still suffer from them and THAT cause is unknown still....

Dr_Toad likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Maybe you should try mushrooms.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Truck Captain Stumpy likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

I tried smoking portobello and crimini mushrooms once
    i prefer them with garlic, stewed tomato's, Onion (sauteed in butter and a red wine with the shrumes and meat), Italian seasoning and Italian sausage all slowly heated and stewed together for at least 12 hours ...
    all the shrumes did was get my rolling papers wet and give me a headache...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

Red wine is on the list!

chaf likes this.
  9. chaf Registered Member

Yea I would really like to know what that is as well

10. chaf Registered Member

Yea I would really like to know what that is as well

11. chaf Registered Member

I will try the tyrosine cut out. However I ate very basic meals like baked chicken maybe some rice for sometime after seeing the doctor the first time. My diet didn't seem to affect my migraines as would have thought. So I don't think it has anything to do with the way I metabolize. I cut our chocolate for a long time. Till I realized it has no affect. So I started to enjoy that again. And I stopped drinking a few years ago even occasionally. So no hangovers anymore no red wine. Hot peppers were something I used to eat. But I don't anymore . Guess I'll give it a try.

12. zgmc Registered Senior Member

Treximet, I believe. It does not stop them from occurring, but when taken at the first signs, it stops them from progressing.