halloween

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by robtex, Oct 3, 2004.

1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I sat at home with the lights off because I didn't have any candy to give away. Even so, a couple of persistent little bastards showed up to beg for treats.

One of them even caught me in the kitchen with the lights on (only had them on for about a minute. Damn vultures.) so I had to go to the door and say "Sorry, no candy." I'm lucky they were too young to pull any tricks for the lack of treats.

Not to kids. It is different for kids nowadays than it was for me when I was young. The world has gotten a whole lot more deranged. Or at least the media has become better at scaring people into believing that the world has become so much more deranged.

The treats the kids bring home may turn out to be tricks after all.

Hedonism is rampant. Any excuse to get wasted and violently aggressive.

Reminds me. (Off topic) How did Boston do the other night? Forgot to follow the story that night to see if there were any riots or anything.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Invert:
    I did not see any kids was my point.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Gendanken,

You know. I was going to comment on that at first, but then you mentioned how not even the downtown partiers were in costume.

Do you really expect trick or treaters downtown?

Go to the suburbs for that. Downtown isn't typically for children. Especially after nightfall.

Plenty of kids around here. Too many kids around here. And not enough candy in the house to give away. (Ok. None. I'm a selfish bastard. Although, if any had come by after my nephews had returned from trick or treating, I would have given away my nephews' candy.)

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Cough, cough.

I, um, got aggressive, phone numbers and tipsy.

Ahem.

But at least I had a fucking martyr belt on.