Half of Jews don't want to live near Arabs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

like i said, one letter and anti israeli sources prove nothing.

you know nothing about the lehi, give it up, go and learn real history instead of some wiki link.

edit-couldnt wait for pjdude:

"The section contact with Nazi officials is based on Ada Amichal Yevin, "In Purple", The Life of Yair - Abraham Stern", Hadar Publishing House Tel Aviv, 1986, pp. 225-230, which is a scholary source. The section clearly states that the letter wasn't written by Lehi nor sent by Lehi, and that it could have been invented because of a personal rivalry. The wording is certainly not Lehi's which is why it is alleged (at most). Cheers, Amoruso 08:04, 29 July 2007 (UTC)"

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You have got to be kidding.
    http://www.washington-report.org/archives/May-June_2006/0605014.html

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Donald Neff's comparisons are valid, but I do take exception to an introductory point he carelessly or cynically made:
    That just isn't true, and we've seen in recent history how terrorism can severely put off support for even the most worthy causes. Today sloppy thinking is still rampant, that defaults back to giving terrorism much more credit than its due.

Mr. Spock: "[Lehi/Stern Gang] gave their lives for future generations-they even wrote a song about their sacrifice."

How ironic, coming from someone prone to outrage over Palestinian terrorism.

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i loved that as if writing a song about themselves some how grants them points toward legitimacy

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 16, 2008
  10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

what are you that brainless? who talked about legitimacy? i dont agree with the lehi at all, and i think they did only damage, but making them look like nazis-thats an outrage lie. its something only jew haters can say. ignorant one as well.

i mean, just look at your response-you love the comparison. i think its sick.

like the old hebrew saying-deber lalampa. talk to the lamp.

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so the 5 times i spoke to you on intent rather then actions just arent getting in to your head. maybe i need to explain to you my point with pictures.

12. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i doubt will se your "happy" responses on this:
    but who cares? some guy wrote that "zionist", sent a letter to some NAZI. hu, theres the smoking gun! lets party.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i never said they were like the nazi's i said they were willing to work with the nazi's because they thought that would get them what they wanted. all i was attempting to show was that there were jewish groups willing to work with the nazi's if it meant getting more jews in palastine and the creation of a jewish state there.

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you said it right after i talked about the mufti-dont give me that crap. you tried to assert them NAZI like features, on something you cant even proof. you even told me with all of your pride-read and learn spock. you either think im a fool or very naive. well im neither.

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

i don't think your a fool i think your a close-minded bigoted moron
    and the reason i think you are a moron is simple you don't think you need to understand why the palestians think the way they do

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

or maybe youre the bigot moron who doesnt know why they think the they do, beacuse you never even met one!

the proof that you are the closed minded is the fact that even after 3000 posts nobody understands what im saying-im not talking about disagreement. im talking about understanding.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

so than if you have understanding that you claim do you know why the palestians feel like they got shafted

18. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

shafted? they hate jews. just look at what SAM said if you dont believe me- the problem is the jews who came from europe. after all they wanted a bi national state. without the european jews.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

they hate jews because they feel the british gave to the jews what the british promised them

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Now there is a disconnect from reality

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.