Half of Jews don't want to live near Arabs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Link

Link

So whats the solution?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Kadark Banned Banned

The solution? Simple. Don't let them live with each other. The Jews can go back to Europe where they came from, and the Arabs (of all religions) can stake a claim to what was once rightfully theirs.

Essentially, there is no way, given the current hostility and modern history, that Jews (of Israel) and Arabs are going to get along. The blatant racism of the Jews will not allow for any friendship to materialize.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

From what I can tell Arabs don't like living with other Arabs in a lot of cases.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

And from what is it that you can tell this? The last two world wars? The Holocaust? The occupation of countries by Arabs?

8. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

How about Saddam when he commited genocide against the southern Arabs living in the southern swamps by draining their wetlands so they all would die, or his killing of the Kurds or the Bahath(sp?) party that tortured and murdered other Arab religious leaders . That's just for starters.

9. iceaura Valued Senior Member

That's true - of some Israelites.

It's also true of quite a few Arabs, and people such as you.

One of the steps toward a solution might be to prevent the more powerful military side from encroaching. Israel has to establish, and abide by, and be held to, some national borders.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah but Arabs Arabs everywhere?

I mean you move to the Middle East and you don't want to live with Arabs?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Kadark Banned Banned

People like me? Nah. Hating a nationality does not make someone racist. Besides, I'm not a big fan of the Arabs, either - most of them are idiots, and share a large portion of the blame. However, as the survey shows, Jews simply don't want to live next to Arabs (which is a stupid thing to say, considering you chose your homeland to be in the heart of Arabia).

12. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Not this again.
    Israel belonged to the Jews (the Israelites) long before Islam was even a forethought in Ishmael's mind. Damn. So the Jews should have a higher claim to that land than the Arabs do.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, that would mean that since the US supported him at the time and helped him to get the chemical weapons Americans also wants to kill Arabs. And thats just for starters.

14. Kadark Banned Banned

Bullshit. Barely any Jews today have Hebrew ancestry. An estimated 85%-95% of all modern Jews are descendants from a Turkic tribe of Khazars, who were converts. The overwhelming majority of Jews today, if you trace their roots, have as much historical connection to Palestine as the Native Americans.

Meaning, none at all.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

America belonged to the native Americans long before the US was even an afterthought. When are you clearing out to your Caucasian birthland?

Besides the Palestinians are Arabized, not Arabs, ie they are descendents of the Canaans who lived there before the Israelis moved there. So Palestinians still have prior ownership (without the 2000 year vacation). In fact even the god "El" of the early Israelites was probably the god El of the established Canaanites.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2008
  16. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Who gives a shit where modern Jews came from or whether or not they were converts? That land originally belonged to the Jews. The point I'm trying to make is that it belonged to the Jews(that means all Jews) BEFORE it belonged to the Arabs/Muslims.*

*I will also say in all fairness that North American really belongs to the Native Americans.

17. Kadark Banned Banned

And before that, it belonged to the Kingdom of Egypt. Your point?

18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I don't know any people who would like to live near Arabs. They're generally violent, unpredictable and barbaric.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That explains the last two world wars and the Holocaust. Not to mention the hordes of Arab barbarians attacking and occupying countries today.

Have you lived with Arabs?

20. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

The reason why some of the Arabs would love to live closer to Jews is so that it's easier to bombard them. We know how this goes. Sorry, but a population that wants to drive Israelis into the sea can't be trusted. No matter how nice their lives are, they have one purpose on their minds.

Solution? May the last man standing win.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Is that why the Caucasians did not want to live with Jews? To the extent of returning them to Germany during the holocaust?

Why move to the Middle East if you don't want to live with Arabs?

22. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

No, and hopefully I wont.
    I'd rather they both fall and maybe leave this world to be a little more peaceful.

23. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

I live in a city with Arab neighborhoods. They are far away from Jewish neighborhoods. True, Arabs got wonderful education and became wealthy; but that didn't stop some of them from plotting a terrorist act against America. These people have no loyalty to the country in which they were born, they have only one purpose on their minds. Most keep quiet because they know they are outnumbered and in the mercy of American government.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.