Hacking

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by MewSkitty, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Absolute Registered Member

you come to my house in ausitn texas and try and "get rid of me"
    i will give you the adress so i can kick the shit out of you.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

p.s. Now Sciforums is a pokemon hate site and you are a member of it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 0scar J'aime La Moutarde Registered Senior Member

I don't hate MewSkitty, I think he is hilariously stupid...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NooFas Registered Member

getting rid of some websites won't stop people from not liking pokemon.

8. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

MewSkitty. lay off the crack, caffeine, or whatever it is you're on. Also, plz learn how to spell, it's hard as hell to read your fuckin' posts!
    (Dumbass)

9. 0scar J'aime La Moutarde Registered Senior Member

As his signature says "I'm just 15 and don't care about my spelling and I don't bother to fix it so I just use easy to guess spell words."
    man you make me laugh mewskitty...

10. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

still it's annoying, and also I'm 15, yet I still spell all (or at least most) of my words right

11. MewSkitty Sciforums.com sucks! Registered Senior Member

You people just have evil hearts. You do not understand what good realy is. I spend my whole life helping people and limiting evil, and yet evil continues to spread more rapidly than ever. Once you humans destroy yourselfs will earth ever be a good place to be. All that's left to wonder is how you will destroy yourselves. Will you polute yourselves to death, or blow yourselves up. i'm thinking you'll blow yourselves up seeing how the whole world is at war all the time. I'm safe in the world I created in my mind. There is no evil there and everyone is nice and caring, just like life should be. If people cared more for others than themselves earth would be a nice place, but if often seems like I'm the only one that puts others before myself.

12. daydream_believer Et in Arcadia Ego Registered Senior Member

Mewskitty, this has to be some sort of a joke, right? You get everyone to think you're completely and totally insane and then you turn around and laugh about it?

I sure as hell hope that's what this is.

Also, I fail to see how learning how to hack to take down Pokemon hate sites will be at all influential in your quest to rid the world from evil.

Seriously, what are you ON?

Or, what are you not on? Have you forgotten to take your meds?

13. Aborted_Fetus Bored Registered Senior Member

MewSkitty

DoS attacking a website hurts them, costs them money, and is illegal. How is that not evil? You are contradicting yourself. You are committing an evil in hopes of getting rid of evil. Does this make sense to you?

As I said before, you still have a very immature mind. Hopefully, you will mature enough to realize that we have a freedom of speech and that it is our right to put up any kind of website we want. I hope you will eventually see that you are being contradictory to yourself. And for shit's sake: IT'S POKEMON! GET A LIFE!

14. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

That has to be it.

15. Absolute Registered Member

He wants to think he is some kind of john constatine or som shit like that, but pokemon cant kill evil, DOES HE EVEN KNOW WHAT THE **** HE IS TALKING ABOUT< GETTING RID OF EVIL WITH OUT USING FORCE, WHAT DOES HE DO NAG THEM TO DEATH. DAMN!!!

16. Absolute Registered Member

but if often seems like I'm the only one that puts others before myself.

YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO HACK, THAT SURE AS HELL DOSNT SEEM LIKE YOUR PUTTING YOUR SELF BEFORE OTHERS DOES IT.

17. Nuttyfish Guest

I seriously doubt that illegally hacking into a website just because you disagree with what they say is "what good really is".

Thanks to people like you hacking and commiting crimnes to get a message across...if you really wanna help people then at least kill a racist or discriminatory website...WHY POKEMON??

You forget that you, too, are human. And you can't prove that the world will be better because you will be, technically, dead.

Do you really think vandalism is putting others before yourself? Honestly?

If you hate these anti-pokemon sites so much, then try one of the other zillion websites out there. Why don't you do something really helpful and leave people's property alone.

I hate British pop music. You hate anti-pokemon sites. Therefore, by your own logic, we are both on the highway to hell.

So you hate school for making you have an evaluation, too? And I am very relieved you are having an evaluation at all. Government secrets? You've been watching too many films lately.

I do hate you, MewSkitty. I hate your stupid ideals and you're idiotic campaign against a perfectly harmless bunch of websites.

18. DCLXVI Bloody Bastard Registered Senior Member

Rules of trolling:

1. Pick a subject that's bound to cause heated debates.
    2. Pick a side that opposes everyone else.
    3. Act stupid.

Boil untill dry.

19. myazuid Registered Member

hah, yup.

20. yuri_sakazaki iLikeMyWomenLikeMyBaldMen ;Bald Registered Senior Member

MewSkitty, if you destroy one pokemon hate-site or a thousand, there will be more. And if you destroyed all of them which is hardly possible for one person, their hatred for pokemon just won't have an outlet and if you do that in some areas (like racist websites or stuff) they may channel it out in violence or something, though it's unlikely a pokemon-hater would be violent. Anyway, your crusade has no real purpose and that energy could be used doing something much better. For example, you could try to start with yourself and get pokemon out of your identity. If you like it, fine, great even, but if you identify with pokemon so much that you can't stand somebody slamming it, you're too involved. I play tennis. I love tennis. Some people say tennis is for faggots, while others say it's for rich panzies. I DON'T CARE. They can say it, I'll keep playing, they have their false ego-boost for five minutes and I have hours of fun on the courts. We're all happy. Anyway, you can't get rid of hate that way and that hate in particular doesn't even matter.

21. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

i say we just destroy everyone, anyone for the Apocalypse?

22. Nuttyfish Guest

I say we kill MewSkitty, and the world will be a much safer, happier, friendlier, cleaner etc... place to live in

23. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I agree with you!