"Hacking your BRAIN."

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by Exoscientist, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Exoscientist Mathematician Registered Senior Member

Hacking your BRAIN: Scientists reveal they can find out your pin number, and even where you live - all using a cheap headset.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ts-reveal-PIN-number-using-cheap-scanner.html

Bob Clark

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The simplest answer to that is to not use things you remember or recognise. That's difficult with current PIN systems however when it comes to online and passwords there are many programs that can be used that can generate and store a password, that you never actually see or know. (So if someone was to try and gain that information from you by torture or "hacking", they might only gain the knowledge of your password program and it's access code but not of the actual passwords or algorithms used within it.)

What the press puts forwards as new news, I've known of other projects doing just that for the past 12 years. The question is when will they report about Active Doppler techniques to merge outputs from a control handler and a test subject for "Implanted thoughts", or whether that will remain in the "Shadows".

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Been hacking my own brain for years, now. The result is alcoholism, depression, and suicidal tendencies.

My advice - don't do it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.