H. S. T.

Discussion in 'World Events' started by wet1, Aug 26, 2001.

1. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Human Sexuality Tax

It seems that Canada has come upon something new to tax. Read about it here:

Some Common Questions And Answers About The H.S.T.

What Is The H.S.T.?

The Human Sexuality Tax is a $1.25 surcharge levied on sexual relations between consenting adults.

Why A Tax On Sex?

Because cigarettes and alcohol are already taxed to the hilt! Sex is the only central pleasure we haven't touched yet!

How Do I Pay The H.S.T.?

After relations you and your partner are each required to fill out a seperate T69 Form and return it it with a cheque for $1.25 to Revenue and Taxation Canada. The forms are available at Post Offices, drug stores, and in the washrooms of many bars and dance clubs.

What If I Don't, uh... Get There?

The tax only applies if you achive climax. So relax, go to it, when you wanna do it. Relax, when you wanna cum.

What If I Like Little Boys?

The H.S.T. applies only to consenting adults. Pedophiles and necrophiliacs are not required to pay the tax. Zoopheliacs and gerbil enthusiasts are also exempt.

What About Safe Sex?

Health and Welfare Canada advises the use of a condom to prevent sexually transmitted diseases. If you use a condom, you are eligible for an HST rebate equal to 40% of it's cost. Retain the reciept and the used condom, and enclose both with your Federal Income Tax Return to recieve the full rebate.

I'm From Quebec. Do I Pay More?

No, in fact, you pay less! The H.S.T. is regionally adjusted to account for socio-cultural variation in the frequency of sexual relations. Persons from Etobicoke, for example, are required to pay an additional $0.17 per encounter to make up for their lack of activity. Similarly, residents of Gaspe Bay may deduct $0.76 from their payment.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2001
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Deadwood Registered Senior Member

Hey wet1, relax man, it aint April fools day yet.

I have a question about how this will be enforced?

An important part of making laws is being able to enforce them. Will we be seeing a new breed of tax cheats.
    But how can this be taxed in the first place?

I mean this is something that is done private. So if the government said that everytime you read a book you will be taxed how could you do that or enforce it?

But one things for sure. This is one tax that the politicians made up because it most likely won't affect them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

I thought it was a good spoof. At the time I had my doubts as to it being posting material due to the subject matter at hand. As Big Brother is now on everyone's doorstep it should not be that much of a stretch of imagination to figure out how it could be monitered. I would think having a child would be a sure give-a-way.

Law makers have always been the ones to design the loopholes in every law. Why would they not know where to dodge the bullet, so to say?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.