Grr!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by kornrulz, Feb 15, 2005.

1. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I'll let you all play your games and just sit back and smile! I really can't get offended when just about everything said about me makes me laugh. Personally I do try to not judge anyone here because many just want to talk about nothing and no matter what anyone else might say, they always find fault with it. I think I enjoy posting what others say because they seem to put into words what I'm thinking better than I could write it myself. By giving others credit I try to show that I'm not alone in what I think and by acknowledging what others say by posting their remarks I feel it only substantiates what they and I think.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2005
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

No, not theirs. Yours.

Not just them, but whoever screw people to get rich, really. Which is the norm in a selfish greed-based society. :bugeye:

Pussies don't get to become senators in universities. Much less challenging the government and raising awareness against all the bs and corruption within the government. :bugeye:

What have you done besides sitting down in front of your computer scratching yourself and trying desperately to make fun of people to compensate for your little....?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I'm getting good at this....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

CosmicTraveler,

How can you smile while Ethiopians are starving to death?!
    Brutish monster!!

People don't come here, or at least I don't come here, to read articles from secondary sources. I mean, sometimes they can be interesting and relevant, but what I'm looking for can only come straight from the horse's mouth.

How many people do you think read your articles?
    Few, I imagine.

TruthSeeker,

You realize, of course, that all those were your words?
    So, it's my system then? I must be one of those oil barons. Where's my yacht?

Seriously, dude, you do realize that this hackneyed argument about jerks getting the girls is simplistic at best and retarded at worst?
    But, hey, go ahead and coddle yourself with the idea that it's all their fault. Not yours. No. Never yours.

Society is based on greed only because humans as well as animals are based on greed.
    What of the societies that weren't based on 'greed'? Were things better in the U.S.S.R.? Has there ever been a utopia that lasted more than 15 minutes?

Actually, I thought that was the definition of pussy.
    Could be wrong.

A little of this and a little of that.
    I won't deny that I've wasted much potential in my life. But guess who I blame for that? Me.

And I don't really make fun of a lot of people. Just those of you who ask for it. I've seen your 'jerk' routine far too often for it to be cute anymore.

And, my cock is ENORMOUS!! Want a picture or it?

Get good enough at it, maybe you'll stop being a pussy and actually get some. Stranger things have happened.

8. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

my 2 cents:
    I try not to say or do things that effect the people I know until I have enough information to make a accurate judgement of whether or not I like the person. that way if I think somene is an a-hole I still treat them like a friend until I know whether or not they really are.

9. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Wish I was here earlier.

Truthseeker, you're not good at anything.
    Jesus fucking christ, you and athelwulf have become quite obnoxiously audacious lately.
    There's nothing worse than a worthless person assigning themself worth.
    It just makes my skin crawl.

You'd almost be tolerable, and deserving of a less-than-week-long torturous execution, if you realised exactly how horrible you are as a human being.
    But no, you want the wooly blanket wrapped around you in a hot stuffy room with the temperature rising at an extremely slow rate treatment.

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Ha! The system doesn't produce only oil barons. 20% of the richest consume more than 80% of the world's resources, not only oil barons. That was a simple example of the whole jerky population.

Simplicity is most often the answer. Ever heard of Occam's Razor?

Why should I think it is my fault? Watch TV. See what people like nowadays. What are girls looking for, bachelors?

Art is a reflection of our culture. And after the 70s, culture died.

Aha. So let us not change things. Whatever happened to evolution.....

No, since there has never been a person competent enough to inspire people to create an "utopia".

Yes, great. I guess you prefer being a loser than a pussy.....

Oh hell NO!!

Ever wondered if it is important for me to "get" some?

11. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Awwwww... how cute! The little neanderthal is babbling......

12. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

Kiss my ass

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Truthseeker,

Still don't see what it has to do with me. Except that I am inside the system. And yet. So are you.

Yes. But, note that I said that it's simplistic at best. Things are not often at their best.

What the hell are you talking about?
    And god forbid you should ever take responsiblity for your own life. There's so many people out there to blame. You can stay in blissful ignorance your whole life. And a virgin too.

You mean survival of the fittest? Or survival of the pussiest?

Yes. I do.

Too late. I already sent it to you.

Not really because it's pretty obvious that it is, seeing as how you're always pissing and moaning about it.

Kornrulz,

Not with all that blood oozing out of it.
    (By the way, I'm just fucking with you. Although, if you're a korn fan I wouldn't be surprised if your asshole is bleeding. Uh oh. Was I just judgemental?)

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Invert:
    Yes, I know but.
    *shrug*

You flash a pic of his pathetic little face on PBS and basblah! the Americans feel guilty, the whole godammned world mourns and empties out its pockets.
    They send money to the kid's village, and the ignorance in it kills progress.
    Its the reason why Third World countries remain Third World countries.
    Yeah.
    Yet that strangely enough, you could point to the ribs on a starving cow and the ticks that's left it anemic and these people will look at you and wonder what's wrong.

But a human boy gets a nosebleed, and OH MY GOD! Where's the doctror?!
    Fucking humans.

Truthseeker:
    Know what, my lothario?

You'd have better luck getting laid if you quit obsessing on others that do when you don't.

Cato:
    Because I'm so blah blah blah, and appropriate blah I don't blah blah blah.
    Blah blah?
    Blabooga blah.

Cosmictripe:
    Come on, I have tons of fury to work off nowadays. What better way than to fuckwitcha?

Allright, then. No more picking on Comismoomoo, not in the mood anyway.

15. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Gendanken,

I'm not so sure about that.
    I think that people are always disturbed by pictures of starving cattle. In India, for example, where there's the stereotypical image of the starving cow wandering the streets immune from slaughter but still not being fed properly. That strikes a chord in most people that I've come across.
    The same thing goes for most forms of animal cruelty. Most people don't think it's cool. they just aren't exposed to it often. This is why the mititant vegetarians do so well when they show cruel slaughterhouse practices on public access. Very few can look at these things without flinching.

It should come as no surprise that there is a link between animal cruelty and serial killers.

I think that the difference being that in animals we will 'put them out of their misery' while in humans we do anything to prolong that life. Regardless of whether it's a life of pain, or pleasure, or worth.

Messed up values? Surely. But, is it any better when it goes to the other extreme and human life loses all value? Look at the various regimes throughout the world where such was the case. Would you have this be the norm?

It's a delicate thing, this life.

16. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Like, okay, I'm pissy today.

But I've been wondering for a while now: How come that I can't properly hate, detest, ignore, dislike etc. TruthSeeker?
    There is something that stops me every time I feel like going at him. There is something about him that makes me react like a cat to a grasshopper after biting off its leg: in profound disinterest, I walk away.
    I am passionately indifferent towards TruthSeeker. I never thought that one could be passionately indifferent. But he just makes it possible. How.

17. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

You're soft. You weren't adequately blooded as a child.

My parents used to prepare special pinjatas for me on my birthdays, I'd beat on them and beat on them, and when I felt that pop I'd tear my blindfold off just in time to see bruised and bloodied babies spill out of them onto the concrete floor.
    At which point my parents would piss themselves laughing.

Over time I learned to hate those babies in that papier mache donkey. I blamed them for the lack of candy and the embarrassment I would feel when they would flop out onto the floor, razzing my expectations of candy.

It's for this reason I can't "pity" truthseeker. What would trigger pity in most simply adds on to my rage(the rage we all feel towards him) and makes it stronger.

18. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Like hell they are. They are politely disturbed. Determined that they are concerned, but also determined that they are powerless.

And that the only power they could have is that of killing, but since that's not very nice, they'll rather let the animal suffer.

It is the casual, everyday maltreatment that I detest so much. When it would take so little to make a change -- but no.

Our neighbours have 3 cats. The youngest one has a cold, the oldest an eye infection, for months now. They have the cats sleep outside. It is winter here, sometimes -20°C.
    The daughter of the family studies to be a veterinarian. She comes home only for weekends, and this is when the cats get to be in the house. Otherwise, they have to be out. She is studying to be a veterinarian and her own cats are ill, constantly.

This so subtle cruelty. As if it were carefully planned.

19. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Am I?

What would be the best?

Is that what you are doing?

Of the wisest.

The system is what upsets me. That should be quite apparent by now. Unless you want to use the straw man strategy....

20. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Blah, blah, blah, you just ignored the very first thing I said....

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I was actually just immitating you guys...

22. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Isn't it interesting how you can't?
    We could easily mimic you, but you could never mimic us with any accuracy. You simply don't have what it takes.
    Our diverse and comprehensive array of attributes encompass yours, and continue to expand. We have a little truthseeker in us, but we are litterally better than that.
    You'd have to become more than you are to mock us.
    We're trees and you're a shrub. We can make one of the tips of our branches shiver and tremble, mockingly resembling a shrub but you could never sway with great winds or sustain a koala bear. Children could never build a fort in you.

If I was you I would only ever ask questions in a desperate attempt to defy my bonsai genes and become some kind of moderately sized bush.

The irony, ofcourse, is that in fumbling and failing to imitate the egos of your betters you've evidenced why those egos are valid. In attempting to mock the way we say we are better than you, you've shown yourself to be worse.
    You might as well have been scientifically proven to be a loser, read through the data yourself, and bow your head in shame.

23. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

In other words, you are mentally incapable of coming up with a valid sound argument against me, so you need to appeal to your babbling skills....

Your are the biggest mentally handicapped loser I've ever met in my life....