Grr!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by kornrulz, Feb 15, 2005.

1. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

I hate judgmental ppl. They look and make a decision about you. That happens to me a lot. Does it happen to anyone else?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Aw, you're probably just on the rag.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I cannot really judge others unless they do something to me. To just look at someone and judge them like on TV or walking down the street would be stupid to do for to know someone you must talk with them and get to know them. Sometimes I do slip up like when a person is shown doing something wrong or hurting someone like in those COPS TV series and would like to see them put away for a long time after being given a court date.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. apendrapew Oral defecator Registered Senior Member

I judge people a lot. I look at people and immediately make judgments and presumptions. But I don't let my demeanor reflect it. After all, I know I can easily be proven wrong.

But overall, I think judging people is a useful thing, keeping in mind that you don't cling to your initial ideas of the person. Otherwise, why would be hardwired to judge?

If you were lost in a city and saw a gang of black people, would you be inclined to ask them for directions? Not unless you're retarded or incredibly naive. If you don't want to ask this particular group of people for directions, it's because you're a judgmental person. And there's nothing wrong with this. In fact, this is an example of how prejudice is a good thing.

The problem with prejudice arises when people cling to stereotypes and let it influence their decisions in irrational ways.

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I only judge big guys with girlfriends. I often think they are just pea-brain jerks. Which usually turns out to be so, but not quite always........

I've been meeting a lot of cool guys lately. They are very friendly and intelligent. But most of those don't have girlfriends. I wonder why.......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. geodesic "The truth shall make ye fret" Registered Senior Member

I often judge people very quickly, but I very rarely take that judgement seriously. I think of it more as a game, if I want to really judge someone, I'll get to know them first.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Truthseeker:
    Because you're a little guy with no girlfriend.
    But, but, I love you Truthseker, I didn't' mean to judge!

Which remainds me, CosmicMoron:

Bullshit.

We all judge- people, things, non-things. Its the very meaning of being conscient.
    You cant help but judge- its how you know who you are, and what that ego's predilections are.

Geodisic:
    Didn't you decide you wanted to know them first??
    That itself required judgment.

How else would you feel you wanted to know them first?
    By judging it.
    QED.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Gendanken,

I think that what is meant by 'judgemental' in this thread is not judging people per se. Because we all must judge. It is the nature of life. You are quite right about that.

What they're talking about is judging too quickly. And to a large part judging on appearances or other arbitrary signs alone.

Sometimes we must judge quickly. We don't have a choice. Even at first glance we must judge. And this judgement does lend itself to any further judgements that may follow.

First impressions and all that.

But, there are those who are extremely judgmental. Quick to decide and will never change their minds regardless of the any further evidence that may surface.

Wouldn't you say that there is an extreme that is possible in this? That there can be an unhealthy extreme?

This brings to mind a line from Pink Floyd's The Wall.

"Are there any QUEERS in the audience tonight?
    Get 'em up against the wall.
    There's one in the spotlight! He don't look right to ME!
    Get him up against the wall!
    And that one looks JEWISH! And that one's a COON!
    Who let all this riffraff into the room?
    There's one smoking a joint!
    And that one's got SPOTS!
    If I had MY WAY... I'd have all of them SHOT!"

12. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Invert Nexus:
    No, I actually think people like Cosmictraveler, say, feed themselves on their virtues.
    They like telling themselves they are fair, open minded, 'new age'.

You know, the tiresome prick at the coffeshop who loves all the races equally and thinks women should drive monster trucks becuase "we're all equal".

Because life= consciouness.
    Yup.

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Yeah. I'll agree with you on that. CosmicTraveler is in love with the sound of such things. And his post, of all the posts in this thread, would be what you were talking against.

14. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

But hey. At least he didn't copy and paste a huge article instead of speaking his own mind for a change.

15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

I bet he masturbates to UNICEF.

Come on Cosmicmunch, show yourself. This place bores.

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Hell. Who doesn't? Those pot-bellied African kids are sexxxy. Triple XXX intended, baby, Yeah!

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Gasp!

How dare you??! Ridiculing ashy Ethiopes in the presence of such a loving soul??!
    Bet they have worms, but so what??!
    This is sacrilege.

Poor Cosmicmucus.

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I especially like it when they let flies crawl all over their eyeballs.
    Rowr.

Although, breaking the mood a moment, I must admit to getting a bit emotional over some picture of a dying ethiopian that Sargentlard posted in his picture thread a long time ago. You remember the one? It was the one where you talked about that film where they were slicing open up a dog's eyeball.

I mean. I know. It's just some starving kid that, if he survived, would probably grow up to be some fucking moron, but still. Did that picture affect you at all, Gendanken? I know that you felt no sympathy for the kids in Waco that died from the cyanide gas that the cs powder (or whatever it was) put off when it burned and their spines were all twisted because of the convulsions even before the fire and smoke got to them.

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Not at all.
    There are a billion others just like him with a million more on the way.
    They showed you his picutre, but did not include his 10 brothers and sisters just as filthy and diseased with his mother pregnant in the middle.

They can't afford to be cruel to those they should be- like the rich whose money they need and envy- so they're cruel to those they can.
    Like their own children, neighbors, and the animals.

You show me a cow, tied up for days without food and beaten by this idiot's mother or father, and I'll show you sympathy.

Why are you describing it all over again?
    I know how they died.

20. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Yeah. I also think of a documentary I saw on the orphaned street children in North Korea. They're treated like dogs. Eating scraps of food out of the filthy mud.

I know. I know. These things are just a natural state of being. Nature is cruel and for most animals in the world dying with your intestines being pulled out of you and gulped down whole is the norm.
    But I am a softy for this shit sometimes.
    Especially kids.
    I think it's because kids are untapped potential. They could be anything. You know?
    But, that's wishful thinking. Those kids in Waco would likely grow up to be either religious nuts like their parents or fucked up in the head from their wacky upbringing. But, maybe, just maybe, one or two of them might have escaped the cycle of moronity and become something great. Who knows?

But, as you say, there's a million more where they came from.
    Life's hard.
    Hard old life.
    What a bitch.

Temple Grandin anyone?

Yeah. I understand what you're saying. But, I think that's part of it. I think that when humans are reduced to such low states. So near to death. Or dead. That their status as animals becomes apparent.

To me, that ethiopian laying in the straw dying was like some starved puppy. He was an animal. And those kids in Waco were just pieces of meat. Animal meat.

For any other who might read this.

Know what I thought of when I saw the pictures of those kids with their contorted backs?
    My brother's family had a salamander. A little tiny thing. About 3-4 inches long. It would run around in the little tank they had that just a little bit of water in it to keep it moist. Well, they were in the process of moving and they neglected to keep the tank moist and when the day came to move the tank I looked in and saw the poor little bastard curled back on itself. It's head back. Its tail up. Its toes outstretched. Dry as a bone. The poor little thing's death must have been excruciating. It's pose was painful to even look at.

I felt the same thing when I saw the pictures of those kids. But the kids have larger brains with which to appreciate the pain they were experiencing.

God. Death by cyanide. Horrid. Jim Jones was a smart man when he took the bullet in the head rather than drinking his own kool-aid.

21. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

I judged them when I had a girlfriend as well. What pisses me off is the fact that those girls often go out with pea-brain jerks believing they can change them. It's stupid, they just reward their boyfriend's stupidity. They simply condition them, reinforcing their behaviour. That is so widely spread that our culture demands man to be stupid jackasses, who were supposed to take control over their girlfriends and keep spreading the unjustice of this stupid sytem. It is part of our culture, and it pisses me off when girls don't see that behind the jerks who control this planet and all the oil barons are girls that are trying to influence them by being with them but finish by only reinforcing their behaviour. :bugeye:

22. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

You're quite wrong, I'm a guy

23. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Truthseeker,

Uh oh. Here we go again.
    Those jerks. What pea-brained jackasses.
    The injustice of their stupid system.

So it's all about the oil barons then?
    Damn you, Rockefeller!!!!!!

Seriously. Does it ever piss you off enough to stop being a pussy?

Korrnrulz,

Maybe you're bleeding from your asshole then?