Green Florecent Disk shaped UFOs [moved for: Posteriors/Mules]

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by alienhunter, Jan 18, 2005.

1. alienhunter Registered Member

Green Florecent Disk shaped UFOs

Green Florecent Disk shaped UFOs​
    I have been monitoring an area NW of Washinton State and I have seen the same UFO for more than 2 hours a day since jan the 4th. Does any body here knows about Green florecent Disks or which alien race do they belong to?

I have at least 10 of the pictures which were taken from this object avalible.

You can read my first report here: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2218

There are also reports from Washinton State there have been 118 sighting of objects with the same description.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Yes. They come from the Grammar quadrant of our Galaxy and are the merciless Spellings. There mission: to track down faulty syntax and eliminate life-forms that are unable to spell fluorescent. Their craft are powered by the parsing of subjunctives.​

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. alienhunter Registered Member

I don't care what ever "fluorescent" spelling is. If you don't have any idea what I am talking about, don't give me none sense reply! I want real info because as you may not know, I am heading to that place and I don't want to see some grays or reptoids welcoming me!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Of course you don't. That would require you to apply care and precision to your work. The latter might also be found in a mind that valued hard evidence as a test of the fruits of the imagination..
    I know exactly what you are talking about. Hence, my response.

You have my personal assurance you will be safe.

Now, if you want some serious attention post something more serious than green clouds and low-res webcam items.

8. slotty Colostomy-its not my bag Registered Senior Member

You do make me laugh Oph. you can be such a bitch

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Is it possibly the light from a ship? somebody welding?

9. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Very interesting alienhunter

My view from here is the basin, the strait and across to the Olympic Mountains. I have only ever seen extremely fast moving lights that transited the expanse of the sky, transit way too fast for anything in the North American arsenal of craft. Also once colored lights that zigzagged in a small area of the sky for several minutes, nothing that I could have gotten on cam.

It seems you picked the wrong forum to post anything of value, here at scifoolems you will get nothing but ridicule because information acquisition and control is very much alive.

10. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Ha! "Merciless Spellings" from the "Grammer Quadrant!"

The first wave of them should beware. Alienhunter is on their case!

BTW, the shot is of an illuminated cloud at sunrise through a low resolution digicam/webcam. Nothing spectacular, the camera just didn't have the ability to appropriately represent the disparities in contrast that it saw, and thus we have a "strange" image.

Comparing the screen capture of the radar analogs to the data on windspeed and direction (Environment Canada, 2005), one can see that it is all consistent with what one would expect for a slow moving, small, morning cloud.

It is truly fascinating what amazes the uneducated mind.

I'm sorry... that comment was a little condescending. Nah. I meant it.

11. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Well deadskinwalkin, when those anomolus clouds start doing something other than just moving around the sky, a lot of people are going to point at assholes like you and say something very interesting.

12. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

If they do something other than just "moving around the sky," people will be grabbing their umbrellas.

If my explanation is flawed, why not simply point out what the flaw is rather than be grumpy and, dare I say, bitchy? The reason, of course, is that woo-woo's can't stand criticism, whereas the skeptic welcomes it.

13. an>roid.v2 Registered Senior Member

Perhaps not flawed SinWalker, but with a bureaucratic type mind, you're in a better position to whitewash and keep the plebeians blameless -- mustn't walk on the wildside, must they? But it *is* enjoyable to read your takes -- so proper and safe. And logical!

Yet, it had the disparity to capture the glow nonetheless, as it did with the rising sun, correct? Low rez imagery, perhaps, but a glow nevertheless. So your analysis doesn't explain the glow -- and a hefty glow at that! - because, in the first pict, there are only two objects with the glow -- the sun and the "cloud"; not the other two clouds directly below the "cloud". If the "cloud" is a true cloud, then shouldn't the other two clouds also have had an oh-so-faint glow as well? Then, in the next pict, the object seems to be cruising at low impulse and begins to show its weight. Yet, the larger of the other two clouds has completely vanished below the eastern horizon while the smaller one is about to dip eastward as well. Yet, the bulky, larger "cloud" -- now coincidentally looking very much more UFO-like --continues to drift westwardly. Do air currents, on a clear day, travel so diametrically on an even plane? Also, notice back in the first pict, the smallest cloud -- a sliver, really -- notice its shape -- like a dove's opened wings -- but in the second pict, its shape has already quite clearly melted away -- yet the UFO "cloud" not only retains its shape and bulk, but its glow is steadfast and doesn't even taper off 'cuz there are no additional bands in its glow appearing, as we see with the sun's glow, and the surrounding sky -- but we know that although it's a low quality image, we know that from the first pict, that the initial glow of the object is incredibly subtle - while - may I add, the larger of the two smaller clouds is gilded with the sun's rays. How come, uncle SinWalker?

14. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

You have to keep in mind that the cameras that these images come from has a resolution of 1003x767. That's only 769,301 pixels to that the camera has to try and reproduce what is really there. That is but a fraction of what the human eye is capable of.

Webcams have a tendancy to be overwhelmed by sunlight, particularly when it is nearly direct (this one is facing SE at sunrise). Additionally, the camera see's everything as a light source at varied wavelengths. The most intense light is coming from the sun, of course. But it also is coming from the most reflective surfaces of the sunlight, which in this case happen to be the cloud in the foreground as well as the camera's protective, clear housing and lens.

A valid question. The answer is that these two clouds aren't reflecting as much light as the cloud in the foreground. The "glow" is most likely a result of a "flaring" effect in the camera housing or it's lens.

Don't forget to check the timestamps. The first frame is at 16:30 (7:30 Local Time). The remaining are in half-hour increments up to 19:00 (10:30 Local). We are left with two possibilities: 1) that the main cloud in the last frame is the same as the main cloud in the first; 2) that we are looking at two or more clouds. Did they disappear, or simply drift off with the morning breeze between frames, leaving the next one in line, which happend to resemble the first?

The weather service page that I linked to shows a relatively consistent wind direction and speed for the area up to about 10:00 am, plus or minus 20 degrees and 4 km/h. I'd say this is an even plane, though I certainly would characterize it as diametric. I'm not sure what you meant by diametric. The cloud's velocity and direction opposed to...?

One last point to consider.

What would explain the fact that we see a UFO on a webcam of an area that should be bustling with people going to work (otherwise, why put up a weather cam?) that lasts for 2.5 hours and yet there are no other photos? Didn't anyone in Vancover get the new megapixel camera phones or new D-SLRs for Xmas? Is 2.5 hours to little time for Canadian news teams to get a crew out?

The answer is, of course, that people in the area paid no attention to some slow moving clouds.

15. btimsah Registered Senior Member

Hey, Oph. Can I call you Oph? I will, just to let you know you should have wrote;

"Their mission", not there mission.

Don't you just hate that?

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Not at all. When I remember, I put at least one spelling or gramatical error in each post. I often use the there/their dichotomy. (Check my old posts if you don't believe me.) I toyed with the idea on my original post of misspelling spelling, but thought it might be too obvious. If I am going to ridicule someone's post I want to give them a fighting chance to retaliate with comparable nitpicking.
    I assume that's why you typed "you should have wrote" rather than "you should have written".

17. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

You made a two other mistakes in that short post, Ophiolite.(1) It should be
    'Their craft IS powered.' (2) There should be no hyphen in 'lifeforms.' Is
    this the English Grammer or the Pseudoscience section of sciforums?

18. btimsah Registered Senior Member

No, I meant to type, "wrote". Should I have used written? Oh well, I suppose my junior college education is killing me.

19. btimsah Registered Senior Member

lmao, ooohhh he meant too!

20. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

'Their craft IS powered' works only if you believe that they possess a single craft. If you think they have many craft, then 'Their craft ARE powered' is correct.
    Life-forms and lifeforms are forms in transition. Thirty years ago life-form would likely have been preferred. I still prefer it for unknown life-forms, such as ET, reserving lifeforms for the familiar inhabitants of Earth.
    This is pseudoscience, but I'm here, on this occasion, to play the part of the drunken porter in Macbeth i.e. the light relief. My aim is to relieve alienhunter of his green light.

21. duendy Registered Senior Member

how do you spell r-sole, is it "arsehole" or "asshole"...?

22. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I bow to your superior knowledge in that area Duendy. As you know, I spell it 'anal cavity'.
    It seems that some of you are as bereft of humour as you are of passable English and logical thought processes.

23. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Whichever takes your fancy, but arse is British and ass is American. Personally, I have an arse... with a hole.