Grebennikov Bio-gravitics anti-gravity discovery

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by techstuf, Dec 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techstuf Registered Senior Member

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2001
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

I have read of this guy before and read some of your link techstuf, I would not waste my time with pursuing this line. Sorry to be a killjoy, but this is my opinion.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. techstuf Registered Senior Member

Antigravity.......much simpler than thought?

Perhaps antigravity is much simpler than pre-supposed.......perhaps you only have to have the right material subjected to the right electromagnetic frequency....after all, the german discovery of antigravity in the 1920's involved subjecting quartz crystal to the propagation of the correct electrical frequency to get the crystal to "stretch" many times it's original size.....thereby making the substrate matter very porous inside perhaps allowing the "charged" matter to interact and avert or "soak up" gravity waves from below.......much as in the discovery made by Grebennikov. Only Grebennikov's discovery related to small plates of material at the base of the wing casing of certain insects. What if that microscopically and geometrically intriguing and coherent structure acted much the same as the quartz crystal? being subjugated to the correct frequency of perhaps static electricity........whose standing wave propagation was in direct correlation to the insect's wing beats? Hey, just speculation.....but much better than a hollow suggestion. And by the way.....boris2.....why not try and make a go of providing at least a hint of reason as to why you chose not to research Grebbenikov any further........giving an opinion is one thing.....not backing it up with facts or even incoherent reasonings doesn't fly in these forums. That is unless you were simply trying "help a poor sap out of trouble" in which case I would suggest sending a private message?

YAH bless,

TechStuf

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

Gravity is caused by mass warping spacetime and forming a "well" into which objects tend to "fall'. To produce anti gravity you would need to shield yourself from this mass. There is no known method to do this. The device that this guy stands on is a fraud, it is just a piece of wood with a handle and lever. If antigravity was this simple we would all have it. The money to be made with a simple demo would be hard to resist. The drawings are childlike. His paintings are ok though

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Hows that for an answer techstuf?

Just a longwinded way of saying that I wouldn't pursue this line.

8. techstuf Registered Senior Member

antigrav.........

Just as I thought..........you confirm my point. Anyone out there with any REAL information that can also apply Boris2's maxim rather than just write it? For it truly is better NOT to know something than to be WRONG. How about this maxim:

If you are not moving forward on the road to knowledge...how about getting off so you don't get run over by those making progress? Exit next right.

Or how about:

Silence is golden...except to the ignorant it may embolden.

TechStuf

P.S. to whom it may concern....in the future.....please consider other's threads and their topics rather than ringing in just to register one's ignorance.

P.P.S. and a competley unqualified: " I would not follow this line" does not, er, qualify.

Any TRUE antigrav researchers please respond........?

9. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

Look at the above quote. That dude built a Mach 1.2 capable platform without any aerodynamic background? Do you believe that?

10. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

daktaklakpak ...

I most certainly do!

I remember going almost Mach 3 one time!

But then I was on an acid trip and I don't know where I went or how, but I
    do remember going almost Mach 3 ... at least that's what Herbie told me we
    were doing ... I think. And I'm sure he was right because the stars just kept
    whizzing by ... or were they just whizzing?

Take care

11. techstuf Registered Senior Member

Grebennikov

Uh guys, the thread is a request of Antigravity researchers......not Anti-intelligence afficianados....whose only form of real research is "researching" the depths of self ignorance.

12. SeekerOfTruth Unemployed, but Looking Registered Senior Member

That is not exactly true Boris2.

Read this article....

http://focus.aps.org/v7/st27.html

13. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

Look, AG only makes you float, never makes you zoom.

What makes you think he could make such platform that moved faster than sound? Why there is no picture of such platform/device? Why only used between 1991 and 1992?

Maybe you think this kind of questioning is anti-intelligence.

14. techstuf Registered Senior Member

AG

Your reply does not help your cause! If you'd care to look, I started this thread as an inquiry into the history of this man's work. Not as a course in intellectual charity work!

and by the way, you may want to crack a book now and again as Gravity contains the "fastest" quantum component, other than light, in the known universe, and even that theory is being re-evaluated.

TechStuf

p.s. a quote from one of our thread posters.... "anti-gravity just makes you float"........perhaps in your mind, that is all it does, but it lacks the power to do even that for those whose task is simply to waste other's time. That just doesn't "float" in here. This is NOT a thread about Gravity wells, or Time sinks, (the latter of which take many forms I am coming to realize) I am inquiring of other researcher's experience with V. Grebennikov's work.

15. daktaklakpak God is irrelevant! Registered Senior Member

Re: AG

Have you ever wonder why no peer review of Grebennikov's work on the Internet?

16. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

From your link Seeker of Truth

Not exactly untrue either.

17. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

Techstuf, I'll keep my maxim unchanged as I see how apt it is for poster like you.

18. techstuf Registered Senior Member

AG.......

If you have nothing to add that is pertinent to the thread then I suggest you spend your "energies" else where. and as for your maxim.......it is pitifully inadequate considering that most major innovations in the history of the world were from men who chose to continue their work in spite of being wrong countless times rather than sit in dumb ignorance and "not know something" which seems to be the status quo these days.

I highly suggest you find a thread more suitable for your tastes.
    That is unless your tastes are particular to finding forums that put up with inane wanderings that have nothing to do with the particular discussion. It is obvious you know very little about the researcher in question. I started the thread with a question....a question you obviously took to mean: come on over and display your ignorance of the subject at hand!

Now unless you have any information particular to the type of insects that V. Grebennikov was working on........I bid you good day, alvederzhein, Gesundheidt, fare well.

TechStuf

19. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

techstuf ...

Since, for all practical purposes, you have the same access to information that
    any of us has (via the Internet) why don't you research it?

Take care.

20. techstuf Registered Senior Member

ag.....

What about my initial question was so esoteric as to require your inane responses? Do you actually think the internet is a god? Is it YOUR god? It is a tool......tools fail all the time. Contrary to certain limited opinions......not every bit of information in the world is on the internet! And much of what makes up the internet is dis-information anyway. Not replying to my initial question was one way to go. Another would be to register a simple, but unrequired: No, I don't have the information. Now, for the sake of good science and Sci-forums in general, please go back to the chat room or corner of the internet from whence you have come. Unlike some whose purpose for Sci-forums is a playground, Others have real work to do!

21. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Real work ...

Like promulgating pseudoscience found on the Internet in an improper forum?

Please!

Take care.

22. techstuf Registered Senior Member

AG.....

Oh Ye of little minds.........I fear I have spoken to no avail regarding you. It was "proper" science that gave you the A-bomb......the H-bomb.......and Bio-warfare........ad nauseum.

Your disdain for "pseudo-science" changes nothing. It was this "pseudo-science" that brought has brought the world the bulk of it's technological understanding. Such ungrateful words from one who claims to be a seeker.........your words are nothing more than futile missiles.......with no guidance system. Heat-seeker would be a better term. One who seeks only the hot outgassing eminating from one's self. Of course, this is only a "pseudo-scientific" assessment. An "improper" opinion to the forum, perhaps.

So long and may the "proper" science be yours.

TechStuf

23. Boris2 Valued Senior Member

For instance?

I understand some maverick science has changed mainstream science, for instance plate techtonics, but you claim the bulk. Some examples would be appreciated. Shouldn't be hard to find a whole swag of them if your claim is true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.