Greatest I Am's anti-religion thread

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Greatest I am, May 3, 2017.

1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Well GIA... only the people who believe the nonsense in the holey-Bible are able to accept said nonsinse as truth... so... when you become a belieber you will be able to understand the Bible the way God wants you to.!!!

HTH<---[Hope That Helps]

Yes... one woud have to be blind in one eye an unable to see out of the other wit a hollow space between the ears to not realize that.!!!

Its amazin the number of people who make excuses for the bible-God whos in a perpetual disappearin act.!!!

Just scare 'em wit a bit of hell-fire an brimstone an its perty easy to get the superstitious to accept God as a good dad.!!!

Lots of people have real life dead beat dads an they prolly more susceptible to reachin out to silly promises in a old book... sad...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. river

Organised religion will be our down fall .

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Which commandments do you think are superior; Yahweh’s or Gnostic Christianity’s?

You may use whatever set of commandments you think Yahweh gave. There are a number of renditions.

As for the Gnostic commandments, I offer the following.

1. You shall place no commandments above these unless proven to be morally superior.
    2. You shall value all people as equal before the law. The inequality of outcome is punishment enough of itself.
    3. You shall live by the golden rule and respond with reciprocity of harm or care to what is done to you.
    4. Use Gnosis and put logic and reason and their proofs above faith, which by its nature has no proofs, logic or reason.
    5. You shall leave the environment in a better condition than what is given to you as an inheritance to your next generation.
    6. You shall not impoverish the next generation and live according to the means you produce as their labor and wealth is theirs and not yours to squander.
    Gnostic Christianity and free thinking lost the God wars when the Orthodox Church decimated us and burned most of our scriptures. I think that Gnostic Christians had a superior set of commandments then as well as now. Those commandments were not only meant for seekers after a God but also a guide to secular law. Both secular law and Christianity seemed to ignore the second commandment of equality till our modern era. As a Gnostic Christian, I ask (rhetorically), what took the world so long to catch up to Gnostic Christian thinking and what is Islam and other backwards thinking people waiting for.

Many have a problem with the 10 commandments given by Yahweh so I thought I would see if there is a consensus of thought on the Gnostic Christian ideology as compared to the Christian ideology. The main complaints I see are that Yahweh’s commandments have created a Christian ideology that denies gays and women equality. I think all souls to be created equal and thus deserving of equal human statue and citizenship.

Others as seen in these two link have their own views and I would add that I think Yahweh’s no divorce policy, --- which Jesus confirms. --- and Yahweh’s policy of accepting bribes, ransoms or sacrifices (these are all analogue) to alter his usual and moral policy punishing the guilty and not the innocent, --- to the immoral policy of punishing the innocent instead of the guilty, as exemplified by his accepting Jesus as a sacrifice to save sinners whom God himself created to be sinners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u3z69YpLx0#t=100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards
    DL

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I thought you were only suppose to post in your own little arena.
    We all already know that you think your beliefs are the best.

8. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

So does that prick of a mod.

That is why he wants to shut me up.

Regards
    DL

9. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Heres my stab at it:::

1. No one deserves punishment.!!!

10. billvon Valued Senior Member

No; he want you to keep your trash out of serious forums. You are perfectly free to spew your extremist religious rhetoric in the right place.

Imagine a police officer who wants you to put your litter in a trash can, rather than spreading it all over the park. He is not being a prick, and he does not want to suppress your ides or crush your spirit. He is merely protecting the rights of other people to walk through the park without having to walk through your litter.

exchemist likes this.
  11. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I thank my beliefs are the best (most likely to be true).!!!

12. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Here's a small logic puzzle:
    You don't know the difference between right and wrong. You do something wrong, that you didn't know was wrong. You get punished - big time!
    The thing you did wrong was learn to tell right from wrong. Now you can choose and take responsibility.
    But somebody else gets punished - somebody who is innocent.
    You're supposed to 1. think this is fair and right and 2. be grateful to the punisher.

13. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I woud go along wit the notion that it was fair an right an pretend be so grateful that i woud give 10 % of everthang i had to the punisher.!!!

14. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Sounds like a protection racket.

15. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

O its a racket alright.!!!

When the opportunity arrises i woud nail the punisher to a bord an pound in a big spike between the eyes in case its a Zombe

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

If you have ever had negative thoughts about Yahweh, you are close to a Gnostic Christian.

You have shown that you can think freely and have a decent moral sense as compared to Christians and their less than moral sense that allows them to adore a genocidal God.

John Lennon, “It seems to me that the only true Christians were the Gnostics,”

In fact, many think that the best Christians are Gnostic Christians. Even if you are an atheist, you are likely a better Christian than most Christians as their morals have been corrupted by their beliefs enough to have them adore a vile genocidal God that Gnostic Christians call demiurge. In a sense, not that she exists, but demiurge is equivalent to Satan.

Please remember that Gnostic Christians so not hold any supernatural beliefs and religiously speaking, create much more peaceful people than Christians. The Cathars were a good example of this truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptNcSYo7k4

http://thegodabovegod.com/difference-gnostic-christian/

http://thegodabovegod.com/gnostic/

Are you close to a Gnostic Christian in how you can think freely and morally?

Regards
    DL

17. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

So the members of IS (and many other extremist Muslim organizations) are (close to) gnostic Christians? That's... special.

Kittamaru likes this.
  18. billvon Valued Senior Member

Makes sense, if GIA is anything like most gnostic Christians.

Kittamaru likes this.
  19. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Probably the best description of GIA I've seen to be honest...

20. birch Valued Senior Member

evidently he means disagreement (negative) with the unethical or questionable religious teachings of fundamental Christianity. It's also in the religious texts/books. Same with islam. The gnostics took it a step further to conceptualize that a creator responsible for a predatorial universal system is not a loving or moral god/creator and therefore believed that there was more than one god or entities or in a hierarchy.

How does ISIS or extremist muslim organizations have to do with gnostic Christians when it was the Christians who slaughtered the gnostics for their different take on religion? that is just pot and kettle.

the tolerance or turning a blind eye to the unethical does not equate to better or superior morality because it's viewed with positivity or spun as such. It's even worse. figure it out.

21. birch Valued Senior Member

GIA is one of the best contributors to the religion subforum because he dares to question.

22. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Its oK birch... its lookin like GIA is gone so its a grate time to freely dump on him.!!!

An as far as best contributors... this is Sciforums... we dont need no best contributors in the religion subforum who will actualy discuss his beleifs wit-out obfuscation.!!!

23. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

There is daring to question, and then there is refusing to acknowledge evidence or facts. There is questioning the status quo, and then there is stirring the shit pot just to get a reaction.

Time and again, GIA has shown that he isn't here for discussion - he is looking to preach and proselytize. In his mind, demonstrated by what he has claimed before, anyone who dares question him is the worst kind of subhuman filth this universe has ever seen.