GRAVITY Research.....

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by Time/02112, Aug 20, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time/02112 Senior Member Registered Senior Member

http://www.NUjournal.net
    NU Journal of Discovery
    ISSN 1444 1454
    Publisher: ASSA (Australian Student Space Association)
    NU Journal of Discovery has been created to facilitate highly efficient exchange of information about the latest discoveries and stimulate the global intellectual activity on Earth.

Editorial Board: Donald Payne, Stephen Kenny, Jeremy Margrie, Alaster Meehan, Edward Payne, Tom Chalko

Volume 1, July 2000 - Contents

Tom J. Chalko
    The Theory of Gravity and the Universe 3

Abstract. This article briefly describes the theory that unifies gravity, mechanics, thermodynamics and electromagnetism. It proves that the gravity field CAN be generated and clearly demonstrates how it IS generated in Nature around us. Unified equations of electromagnetomechanics presented in this article clearly indicate that electricity, magnetism, gravity and mechanics are INSEPARABLE and any attempt to separate them inevitably leads to fundamental errors. Unified equations of electromagnetodynamics contain a new definition of mass from which it becomes obvious that the "black hole" and "dark matter" theories are pure nonsense and that there is no point whatsoever in searching for the "origin of mass". Applications of the theory reveal the existence of spectacular "fluctuating gravitational gaps" above Earth’s Poles at high altitudes, explain apparent displacement of the "center of gravity" of the Earth towards the North Pole and clarify the fundamental reason for notorious positional anomalies of all satellites. The theory reveals the existence of a fascinating relationship between the increase in the atmospheric pollution and the seismic activity of a magnitude capable of demolishing entire continents. The theory also provides a basis for new ways of space travel, based on gravity generation and inertia control. Newton’s laws and Maxwell’s equations are HISTORY in the presence of the elegantly unified equations of electromagnetodynamics. Implications for every branch of science on Earth are severe. View the full article in PDF format. Download the zipped article NU Forum - exchange ideas

Donald Payne, Tom J. Chalko
    Concepts for Levitating and Flying Craft 25

Abstract. This article presents several concepts for designing levitating and flying craft that utilize principles of artificial generation and modification of mass density field and associated gravitational forces, according to Naturally Unified (NU) equations of electromagnetodynamics. Several categories of levitating vehicles are discussed: low altitude levitation vehicles, high altitude flying craft and spacecraft for long range space travel. Gravitational levitation and gravitational propulsion techniques are discussed.

Donald Payne
    On the Estimation of Universal Constants 29

Abstract. This article focuses on analyzing units for the Universal Constants defined by Naturally Unified (NU) equations of electromagnetodynamics. Universal Constants that are expressed in identical units are identified. Emphasis is placed on the physical meaning of units and constants that correspond to human perception of Reality.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Submitting instructions

This Journal will have two parts: the Internet part at http://NUjournal.net and the printed part. Our principles are simple.

Anyone can publish any discovery and get instant recognition (or criticism) of the entire scientific community on Earth.
    Every researcher publishes and maintains his/her results on their own server in the format of his/her choice so the information is always up to date.
    Every author should be prepared to answer questions about his/her work. This could be by means of a discussion group.
    NUjournal.net will be an index of links, abstracts and discussion groups specifically designed to make the information easy to find.
    Each discovery will get ranked by the entire scientific community, so the latest as well as the best of the best discoveries are always easy to find.
    Copying and multiple hosting of the most important information will be encouraged.
    Categories of discovery will be gradually established as the amount of information increases.
    Articles that are consistently ranked the highest by the entire scientific community in each category will be printed in the paper edition of the "NU Journal of Discovery" from time to time. Please see details of Volume 1 earlier on in this page.
    The ultimate goal of the NU journal of Discovery is to create a system of exchange of information in which everyone could learn what was invented today and what was the most interesting discovery last week or last month. There is room for every Individual Intellect on Earth to contribute.

Submission Form, index, the ranking system and guidelines are presently under construction and should be completed soon. Thank you for your patience. If you think that you can help - please contact the webmaster.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. flop Registered Member

could you send me a copy of this article?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mystery turtle Registered Member

I have been involved in Gravitational Propulsion research for many years (since 1980) ,and have had a lot of success in practical applications.Unfortunately every time I tried to go public with the slightest revelation of working models, there were a hoard of over zealous scientific or industrial thieves waiting to "help " me out.
    This was really too bad ,because I stopped putting my information out! As early as 1980 I had a fairly good framework for a simple (Beautifull) unified theory.I came about this partly by the encouragement of then president Jimmy Carter.Remmember his energy speeches?
    Anyhow i kept running into illogical road blocks in the beginning due to the math refusing to "tie" together.Finally i decided to widen the potential of the math to include broader defininations.Slowly but surely i came up with a new form of math/ logic. Some of my results were astounding ,even frightfull if true.Infinity in an equation as the answer is hopefully untrue, but in certain energy equations thats the answer i kept getting,and it was looking accurate in the beauty of all equations fitting together.
    Thats about as far as I should go in that area,nobody would under stand it anyhow,as they havn't studied my math and i'm not going to allow that as it may be too dangerous...I wouldn't want to have been the one responsible for nukes.At any rate, having these feelings, I decided to try some practical applications.And decided to try and explain away the working of the devices,with current theory accepted by mainstream science.I'v all ready described what happened when the greedy descended on me.
    For more on my past research ,including NSF reviews,designs and docs you can visit my research group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gravitationalpropulsionstevenson/
    and download information to your hearts content.Actually i have more than one research group,but this one is the easiest to download and view photocoies from.Zip files are in the FILE section..
    At any rate i'm still having good fortune in my research endeavours,every time i put together a device ,I worry whether it will work or not,but the math keeps holding up.My worst problems are with small unforseen mechanical difficulties ,like structures not being strong enough for forces being put upon them and wires snag on moving parts and disconnect.Thats reality though and it just ends up taking three times as long to do anything,well and money slows you down too.
    Now my health is failing enough to make me worry about what i should do with my knowledge before it might be too late...All i can say is Gravitational Propulsion -Realise, that it is Interaction With Gravity in order to Propel- ... Anyhow THAT is Possible....(Hate term Anti-Gravity)- Contact me if someone has something to discuss -but I won't promise to answer all questions on theory.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Siddhartha Registered Senior Member

Mr Titor, is that you?

8. mystery turtle Registered Member

NO that is not who I am.

9. MacM Registered Senior Member

MysteryTurtle,

This looks like a mechanical inertial drive unit. Is that correct?

10. blackholesun Registered Senior Member

Looks like a blue beach ball. If a helium-filled beach ball is your idea of a gravitational drive unit, I'm laughing....a lot.

11. mystery turtle Registered Member

Actually, you are fairly close for just a guess,although even in the early model shown, Gravitational interaction between the machines parts with gravity, was the main motivating factor. The unit you see even had gyro stabilization.
    I like to think of inertial drives as simply "out of balance washing machines" that "travel " usually out of control.
    This Stevenson Sphere had precise control.

12. MacM Registered Senior Member

MysteryTurtle,

ANS: It was more than just a guess. I was looking at the pictures of the interal parts. I have built a dozen or so different models of these things. It has been interesting.

13. mystery turtle Registered Member

No but the Strategic Defense Initiative in the eighties, did decicide to use many of the elements in my designs to build a strange craft, called a "magnusphere" (Magnus Corporation), and after many(hush) Billions of US dollars,did indeed pump that model full of helium.---They laughed---all the way to the bank.Those interested in that project may find some mention in congressional records during the Pentagon procurement scandal.Also slight disclosure occured in an article which ran in Omni magazine.

14. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

What does it do?

Does it roll? Fly? Bounce? Hover? Spin?

15. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

I've had another look. It appears that we have a remotely controlled rolling ball driven by an internal motor and battery.

Precisely what this has to do with gravitational propulsion, I'm not sure... except in the same sense that a ball rolling down a hill uses gravitational propulsion.

The documentation on the site consists of:
    • Some low-res scans of prose describing gravity in a very fuzzy way, and attempting to describe how it can be used for propulsion (see ball rolling down a hill comment above).
    • Some low-res scans of hand written notes including various random equations at a high-school physics level,
    • A research proposal sent to the NSF
    • Some unreadable scans of what may be either the NSF's reply or further details of the proposal.
    • An encouraging letter from the Mutual UFO Network (www.mufon.com) implying that NSF rejected the proposal because the author had insufficient credentials or corporate connections, but declining to offer financial assistance
    • A form letter from Scientific American ("Thank you for your letter. What you have to say is very interesting, and we may well be able to publish it. Sincerely...")
    • And that's about it, except for photos and diagrams of the pretty blue ball with the internal motor, battery, and control actuators.

Thanks for your time, Mr Stevenson.
    Do you have a good understanding of mainstream mathematics?
    History indicates that such is a prequisite for developing new forms of mathematics.

16. mystery turtle Registered Member

17. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

It is a pity that you refuse to share any of your mathematics or discoveries with the world, mystery turtle. It seems they will die with you. Ah well, such is life.

18. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Thanks Jim, I missed the files section.
    The NSF review really is glowing!
    However, I notice that the praise and encouragement is entirely directed at the mechanical/engineering ideas, rather than new theory. It's a shame you didn't get the funding, but these grants tend to be a bit of a lotto. Less than 10% of applications are granted funding, so it's no surprise that many good applications miss out.

I'm not surprised that the sphere rolls uphill, as it is a powered device. Why do you maintain that it utilizes gravity as energy, when clearly the energy comes from the battery through the motor?

It appears to work on much the same principle as a pushbike. From your site:
    Just like a pushbike! Note that there are also pushbikes that can travel on water.
    Notwithstanding some ingenious engineering regarding gyroscopic stabilisation (have you got that working?) and the entirely self contained mechanism (how much does this limit torque, by the way?), your demonstration of practicality has no relation to gravitational propulsion, except in a way that has been well understood since Newton.

If you have made any practical progress in the next step:
    Than we would all be very interested.

In the 20 years since your early experiments, have you been able to produce any physical realisation of the above goal?
    Do you have a device than can maneuver in a vaccuum without ejecting any mass or interacting with external electromagnetic fields?
    Can you show experimental evidence that demonstrates momentum change without environmental interaction?
    I'd be quite excited if you can truthfully answer yes to these questions and back it up with evidence.

Pete

19. mystery turtle Registered Member

20. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Thank you for the clarification.

I compared you sphere to a pushbike, because they work in a similar way.
    Let's strip down a pushbike to it's basic components. Imagine a unicycle with the pedals simply connected to the axel (no gears or chain).
    The rider's mass is moved toward the front, applying a gravitational force to the front pedal. The wheel turns, the cycle moves forward. As the wheel turns, the next pedal comes around and the rider's mass is again shifted to the forward pedal, and so forth.

Both work by shifting mass and translating gravitational force into rotational motion.

Thank you for taking the time to converse; it has been interesting.

21. HenkSoelhorst Registered Member

I have created a sphere which can travel AGAINST THE FORCE OF GRAVITY with NO EXTERNAL ENERGY SOURCE.

22. HenkSoelhorst Registered Member

The Soelhorst Antigravity Sphere

Herewith, I offer a brief description of my device. Please bear with me, this may get a bit technical.

Equipment:

one Siberian Hamster
    one small hamster sphere
    one test ramp with slope of 2º

Procedure:

1. place hamster into hamster sphere
    2. place sphere on ramp
    3. stand back and observe

You will see the sphere immediately begin to roll about in all directions. It will travel mainly down the ramp, but occasionally it will dart UPWARD with NO EXTERNAL SOURCE OF ENERGY. The sphere actually COUNTERACTS THE FORCE OF GRAVITY. And, if one places a common housecat in a cage at the bottom of the ramp, the sphere will move ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY UPWARD. Either the cat, the cage, or both seem to be providing some sort of remote unidirectional influence on the sphere. Experts in gravitational propulsion will readily appreciate the significance of this.

As a side note, if the sphere is made water-proof, it will also move about on water. In fact, the presence of water beneath the sphere seems actually to INCREASE THE SPEED with which it spins. And there is every reason to believe that, if made absolutely air-tight, it would perform equally well in a vacuum.

Of course, the next step will be to create a version of this device which can function in extraterrestrial space, without a solid ramp on which to move. Making use of the curvature of space time perhaps? Any suggestions?

I know many of you will want to see the equations describing my research. Regretfully, the unique nature of this device forced me to create a completely new branch of mathematics. As a result, my equations would be all but useless to anyone trained in conventional mathematics. However, be assured that, at the right time, under the appropriate circumstances, all the details of my work will be exposed to public scrutiny.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2004
  23. Pete It's not rocket surgery Registered Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.