Gravity Problem Solved

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by common_sense_seeker, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

The standard model of the ice age you donut..you know, the models that the IPCC use to tell us about AGW etc, etc..

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

No, I don't know. But your posts are generally so lacking in detail or coherence its entirely possible you could have been referring to something else. After all, this thread was originally about you redoing gravity.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

This article shows the strange shape of the dark matter gravity field: Dark matter's flattened appearance around galaxy surprises scientists. I precited this shape w.r.t the inner core of the Sun's DM:

Shaped Inner Core Of The Sun
    Is it possible that the inner core of the sun could be rugby (or american football) shaped? It could explain the mechanism needed for the 100,000 year inclination cycle theory of the ice ages. The oblate shape would need to be as if the ball was balanced for a kick. This is so that more gravitational influence is applied to the core, increasing the tidal effect to extreme levels, affecting the climate due to deep ocean mixing. If not physically this shape, then there is also the possibility of gravitational entropy giving this same effect.

The shape is needed for the 'Hot Sun/Cold Sea' hypothesis of the ice age.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

You guessed something in an entirely different phenomenon, without rhyme or reason. And even if dark matter in the solar system is anything like that you have provided no mechanism by which it affects the ice age glaciation.

8. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

lol! You must be kidding. I've done nothing else but explain the ice age via new-newtonian physics. Because you are so narrow-minded, you don't have the necessary ability for lateral thinking, me thinks.

9. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Except you can't state 'New-newtonian physics', it has no quantitative, testable predictions, you can't derive any claims from founding statements, you have no experimental justification and you have provided no detailed analysis of gravitational phenomena and their interaction with glaciation periods on Earth.

You have nothing.

10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Not entirely true. He has his warm, squishy delusions.

11. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

12. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

'A better fit'? That implies you have a set of quantitative predictions following from a quantifiable model. You have never provided anything of the sort, you simply make vague claims which you twist when you are proven wrong. The scientific method is utterly beyond you.

13. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

It requires common sense of course. If you're too deep into a scientific career its more than likely you're suffering from 'groupthink' syndrome, so your position is totally understandable to me. I have the advantage of being able to understand the mainstream view as well as an intuitive alternative view. The sudden enlightenment when one contemplates the 'Hot Sun/Cold Sea' hypothesis and then re-reads the Wikipedia Heinrich events is most astounding..

14. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Forum guidelines prohibit me from giving you the advice I should like to give you.

15. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

No. Its' decidedly bad.

17. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

18. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Doesn't matter if Jesus himself agrees with you, if you can't offer experimental justification for a quantitative model you have constructed (which you haven't constructed) you have not done as you claim you have.

You have no model of gravity. You have no justified explanation for anything, you just have unsupported ignorant guesses.

19. common_sense_seeker Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador Valued Senior Member

20. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Nothing of which is evidence for your 'model' since you don't have a model. Waving your arms and making vague claims doesn't mean you're doing science.

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.