Gravity is still electromagnetism

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by impaJah, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Newton's Rival Registered Member

By all means , give us the three! and I am a female....

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Newton's Rival Registered Member

Oh my.... I have dealt with such rough crowds, but If I can make a believer out of Michio Kaku, I think my chances of you little minions should be pretty easy! Why run your mouths, why bitch and complain,,,, read it! Read the comments, and add to the convo, I invite the criticism.. Matter of fact it only helps me to perfect my theory! And again touch holes, I am a female.... ! Not a HIS.....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Newton's Rival Registered Member

are you saying that liquid oxygen does not form when exposed to freezing temperatures?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Newton's Rival Registered Member

Now you question and display my faith? Ok, look...... Newton was a Christian as was Einstein. Whoever separated science from God deserves a slap in the mouth. God=Science, BIG BOY, again... I am a female!

8. Newton's Rival Registered Member

You guys all kill me, you hide here behind your little negative contentions, but not one of you are MAN enough to step up to the plate and serve your arguments to the actual theory.... Hmmm. Typical cases of denial ..... I wonder why that is.... I would say ignorance, but no that doesn't fit... must just be fear of others really chiming in and handling your rebuttals other than me. Others like me that are educated. Sooooo Soooo Sad! Did you think I didn't expect this kind of response when I posted here??? HA! Of course I did, that's what I love about re-writing Science, the adversity,and then proving people wrong! Yeah I am that kind of "troll" as I was so nicely addressed as!

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You still do not have a theory....period! Bahahahahahah

10. Newton's Rival Registered Member

Theory: is a contemplative and rational type of abstract or generalizing thinking, or the results of such thinking. Depending on the context, the results might for example include generalized explanations of how nature works. The word has its roots in ancient Greek, but in modern use it has taken on several different related meanings. A theory is not the same as a hypothesis. A theory provides an explanatory framework for some observation............ Hmmmmmm the exact definition seems to fit quite well..... It's ok, you can feel like an ass now, no one minds!

11. Newton's Rival Registered Member

.....Oh was that kind of harsh for a "Valued Senior Member"??? My bad, but even Seniors have to be put in their place sometimes. Just the way life flows...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

I'll give you three and as a bonus I will throw in a fourth mistake you made! Here's your original statement:

"Because of the freezing temperatures of space , Liquid oxygen is also forming around the Earth sealing it in."

1) Space does not have a temperature. There is nothing to measure. Things do not freeze in space in Earth orbit unless they are in shadow, and this happens very slowly and due purely to radiation, not conduction.
    2) If you meant "upper atmosphere" the thermosphere has a temperature of thousands of degrees during the day.
    3) Liquid oxygen cannot form in the upper atmosphere even if it is cold due to the low pressure. (At those pressures, oxygen exists only as a solid or a gas.)
    4) The Earth is not sealed in in any way, shape or form. We constantly lose atmosphere to the solar wind. Spacecraft can re-enter and encounter only normal atmosphere as they decelerate.

13. Janus58 Valued Senior Member

Einstein was born Jewish, but was non-practicing. He also made it clear that he did not believe in a personal God. At no part of his life was he ever a Christian.

14. Newton's Rival Registered Member

1.)
    In the void between planets, star systems and galaxies, the temperature in space is generally considered to be 2.725 Kelvin which is -454.72°F (-270.4°C). This is only a very small amount above absolute zero, the coldest possible temperature at which the movement of all matter ceases at -459.67°F (-273.15°C). (http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-the-temperature-in-space.htm)
    2. "For 4.5 billion years... lightning in Earth's atmosphere has been producing this self-contained sphere utilizing rings of Carbon, Liquid oxygen surrounding a sphere of fused negative energy (anti-hydrogen fusion). Mantle's release comes in the form of Sprites above storms. Mantle produced the atmosphere Ionosphere and anti-protons produces dark matter around Earth's Ionosphere. - See more at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...ld-patrick-marriott.html#sthash.9wIZ5crg.dpuf
    3. See number 2.
    Scientists led by Daniel Baker at the University of Colorado Boulder – using data from the twin Van Allen Probes launched by NASA in 2012 – studying Earth’s Van Allen belts have found an invisible shield that blocks ultrafast electrons from moving deeper into Earth’s atmosphere. (http://earthsky.org/space/earth-has-its-own-star-trek-like-invisible-shield)

YAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!

15. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

If what this comment suggests is true, why would the international space station need a refrigeration unit to dispate heat? Or for any reason. I think they had to fix one not to long ago... I mean if space is freezing you should need heaters instead of air conditioning....

So you might understand what is going on here, the vacuum of space is a perfect (or near perfect) insulator. Our thermos bottles use a vacuum bootle, you know an inner and outer bottle with an enclosed vacuum space, to keep things hot or cold. Heat can escape through vacuum in the form of EM radiation, primarily in the IR range. Cold is just what is left when all the heat is escaped.

And if you were to pour a gallon of liquid oxigen out into space, even in the earth's shadow it would boil away, from exposure to the Earth's heat loss, even faster in the unfiltered light of the sun. Even dry ice would evaporate and it starts out a solid.

You would have to get a great deal further from the sun than the earth is before a block of dry ice would approach stability or oxigen would freeze.

Why do you think comets in the inner solar system have tails that always point away from the sun?

16. Newton's Rival Registered Member

Not all of space has these freezing temperatures. You have to consider we are talking about very early on to the initiation of the big bang. Space has expanded so much since then. The ionsphere is composed partially of Liquid oxygen, also lets set that aside, pretend that that part of the theory does not exist for just one moment. Then I would say this... explain the magnetosphere? No matter how you look at it, we have a magnetosphere, as well as a magnetic S and a magnetic N correct? Well what else besides magnets have that? Food for thought!

17. Newton's Rival Registered Member

Note number 13 of this link..... He hated Germany and did not practice the Jewish religion after coming to America, war made him disgusted.... Oh yeah here's 23 more to go with that Einstein and Newton list....again... YYYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn! http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html

18. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

After reading a little more of the thread, I can honestly say that it and my last post were a mistake.

P.S. By "it" I meant reading the thread to begin with!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    Newton's Rival likes this.
  19. Newton's Rival Registered Member

I have earned the presence of you all on my page. If you have no common courtesy to admit I have rebutted well and show up, so be it. Be safe! And happy Lives!

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Well funny man, as this is a science forum, obviously when we talk of theories, we mean scientific theories......
    1. A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation and experimentation.
    A scientific theory is a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method and repeatedly tested and confirmed through observation andexperimentation.[1][2] As with most (if not all) forms of scientific knowledge, scientific theories areinductive in nature and aim for predictive power and explanatory force.
    https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=scientific theory

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_theory
    When you have adhered to the scientific method, and obtained appropriate peer review, then come back...alrighty?

No, you do not have a theory...period!

Some advice though, before you have a coronary, take a disprin and have a good lay down...you may feel better.

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The greatest quality you have without any doubt, is your self gratuitous attitude, your silly religious, pixie in the sky beliefs, and your delusional qualities.
    Oh, before I go, any belief in any deity or magical pixie to explain anything is not a scientific explanation.

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Agreed. It appears we have a real live one here!
    Back to the science section for me!

23. Newton's Rival Registered Member

ANYONE with a college education knows that we ONLY use PRIMARY SOURCES with things like this ! Wikipedia is NOT a primary source, It can be edited by anyone, as well as written by anyone. Come on man, get it together. Here's a quick little yahoo link that can just explain that to you, but I'm sure if you are educated you already know this.....As all of us do! Done with the B.S.... either you admit possibility or not. I'm not here for your debating pleasure. I'm sure there are many ppl here that can do that for you..... Peace-